forum Tell me about your character and I'll give them a role/headcanons in one of my stories! (Approved by @sheabutter my beloved) (OPEN !!)
Started by @ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing ๐Ÿธ
tune

people_alt 79 followers

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing ๐Ÿธ

Uhh you know it. Ill describe a few of my universes, you give me one of you characters, and ill put em in my story and stuff.
this is just for fun! I dont intend to use your characters in my stories !
Inspired by @sheabutter go check out their thread :)

Eastside: A young group of rejects fend for themselves by committing crimes to stay afloat. Notorious for their suspicion in the involvement of multiple child abduction cases, their track record of various crimes and police suspicion leaves them in many tight situations. They often find themselves against rival gangs, who have been granted criminal immunity just to hunt them down. They're a tight-knit group and love each other dearly, being each other only family. They all go by codenames to obscure their identities.

Leonis: A boys volleyball club cope with one of their member's mortality. 16 young boys who can barely keep up with themselves are thrown off by one of their friends being diagnosed with a brain tumour. They spend the last 6 months of their friend's fragile life supporting him and coming to terms with their own shortcomings. What once started off as simple teamwork among high schoolers, has turned into a family built on the legacy and love of a brother. After he passes, the club disbands, however his spirit lives on in them, and some letters he wrote before he died might just bring them back together again.

North Molar: A young girl moves to a new small town, only to be immediately met with the suspicious onslaught of missing people. When she discovers she has the power to see where a person is living or dead for only a photograph, she teams up with a group of amateur sleuths to find out what happened to these people. They encounter many different people, some more civil than others, and uncover secrets about fellow students they'd never thought to be possible.

Unnamed Story(Beckett): 3 strippers, 2 demons and a ram go on a road trip to clear their heads, and they ended up discovering things about themselves they were afraid to know. They travel north along the coast of Lutora in a dingey old van, discovering new places along the way. In a world where hybrids thrive and humans have become extinct, they meet many different people, with many different motives. They discuss trauma and become closer than they could've ever imagined, maybe even some more than friends.

@sheabutter group

YESYESYESYESYES YOU DID IT!!
okokok here's my boy :P

Name: Ali Samul
Personality: He's quiet at first, as he tries to decide whether or not he can trust you. Once he starts warming up, he becomes very witty and sarcastic and always has a snarky retort at hand. He's very stubborn and determined, but his sweet side shows every so often, especially around his friends.
Appearance: About 6'1" with curly black hair and dark brown skin. His eyes are bright gray and his ears are slightly pointed due to him being only half-human. His usual outfit is a gray shortsleeved shirt, cargo pants, and a black jacket. His pockets are usually filled with spare parts and if he took off his jacket, you would see the numbers 8034 tattooed on his upper left arm.
Occupation: He's a mechanic and mostly works on people's ships, but he's skilled on all engineering fronts.
Dislikes: Enclosed spaces, guns, reminders of his past
Trivia:

• He has very heavy trauma from his past and it's what makes him want to keep going. This man is living out of pure spite.

Ooh! Have a Minnie!

Minnie gives me North Molar vibes!

• Her name and habits just scream dreamcore murder mystery lol
  • She'd be good friends with: Isla!
  • Horror movie nights? Absolutely!!
  • Curled up under a blanket watching Pet Semetary, eating different sweets they brought from the liquor store after school
  • SLEEPOVERS!! Paint each other's nails!! Karaoke!!
  • Pip would have a HUGE crush on her.
  • another redheaded spunky lesbian? shes pinning. shes in love.
  • When it comes to the whole murder mystery side of things, she's definitely one of the first to join the hunt. She sets up the flyers and sneaks out at night to help Pip and Will look for the missing kids.
  • She would clash with Lila or Rose, who are both standoffish on the whole thing, but would eventually become quite close with them.
  • Omg when Isla gets attacked? its going down.
  • Her and Rose running through the streets to find the dirtbag that her their friends?? Rose punching the shit out of him then Minnie just kicking his shit in?? yessir.
  • I'm gonna start a thread where I make other people characters into dreamcore oc's, so if you wanna drop by that thread when you can, id absolutely love to show you what she'd look like in North Molar

overall 10/10. Sweet heart. Loves her friends.

@sheabutter

Ali gives me Eastside vibes!!

• Any male with trauma reaks of eastside
  • They definitely call him ES: Tinker.
  • He'd be good friends with: Memphis!!
  • God them,,, They'd make so much trouble together. Robbing wealthy white men just for the hell of it? yessir. Fighting rival gangs cause they're bored on a Friday night? Absolutely!
  • They'd come back all beaten up and giggly and Colton and Shane would have to patch them up for hours ugh <3
  • Him teaching the boys how to tinker!!! They bring home old toys they found and he fixes them for them, showing them the gears and how the toy works.
  • He's their go-to repair guy. TV smoking? Get Tinker. Microwave making sparks? Call of Ali, he'll fix it.
  • But consider, computer wiz
  • Him hacking into home security cameras and disabling them so the boys can take what they need and get out of there
  • Thinking of him and Jay setting things on fire to see what happens
  • "Stop setting things on fire, you know what's going to happen, it's going to burn."
  • "Yeah but what if, just this once, something else happens."

Over all 10/10, love him and he raccoon hands.

Oh, this looks fun! Here's Iliot :D

He gives me Beckett vibes!!

• Dove hybrid no exceptions. /lh
  • Definitely Becketts half cousin
  • He'd be good friends with: Michael!
  • They'd cause so much shit. nighttime drives filled with puns and stories
  • Purposely splashing Noah at the beach because he fucking hates it
  • Doesn't know how to drive, despite being one of the oldest, but that doesn't stop him from being a back seat driver no sir.
  • When they get to Beckett's house he'd probably greet his step-aunt with finger guns
  • Michael would pull so many pranks on him, his favourite being jumping out at him from behind corners
  • Flying races with Beckett!! (He's not as fast as him lol)
  • Space talks with Corey. He seems like the kind of guy to love the stars
  • Beckett teaching him how to dive like a duck hybrid!!
  • Birdboy yup!!

Overall 10/10 very good verygood

@sheabutter group

@sheabutter

Ali gives me Eastside vibes!!

• Any male with trauma reaks of eastside
  • They definitely call him ES: Tinker.
  • He'd be good friends with: Memphis!!
  • God them,,, They'd make so much trouble together. Robbing wealthy white men just for the hell of it? yessir. Fighting rival gangs cause they're bored on a Friday night? Absolutely!
  • They'd come back all beaten up and giggly and Colton and Shane would have to patch them up for hours ugh <3
  • Him teaching the boys how to tinker!!! They bring home old toys they found and he fixes them for them, showing them the gears and how the toy works.
  • He's their go-to repair guy. TV smoking? Get Tinker. Microwave making sparks? Call of Ali, he'll fix it.
  • But consider, computer wiz
  • Him hacking into home security cameras and disabling them so the boys can take what they need and get out of there
  • Thinking of him and Jay setting things on fire to see what happens
  • "Stop setting things on fire, you know what's going to happen, it's going to burn."
  • "Yeah but what if, just this once, something else happens."

Over all 10/10, love him and he raccoon hands.

YUS MY BOY I LOVE IT

@sock group

Oh, this looks fun! Here's Iliot :D

He gives me Beckett vibes!!

• Dove hybrid no exceptions. /lh
  • Definitely Becketts half cousin
  • He'd be good friends with: Michael!
  • They'd cause so much shit. nighttime drives filled with puns and stories
  • Purposely splashing Noah at the beach because he fucking hates it
  • Doesn't know how to drive, despite being one of the oldest, but that doesn't stop him from being a back seat driver no sir.
  • When they get to Beckett's house he'd probably greet his step-aunt with finger guns
  • Michael would pull so many pranks on him, his favourite being jumping out at him from behind corners
  • Flying races with Beckett!! (He's not as fast as him lol)
  • Space talks with Corey. He seems like the kind of guy to love the stars
  • Beckett teaching him how to dive like a duck hybrid!!
  • Birdboy yup!!

Overall 10/10 very good verygood

Ooh nice, bird boy my beloved!

here's my main people Simon and Madeline if you want to tackle one or both of them

Simon gives me North Molar vibes !

• Very much dreamcore vibes
  • He'd be good friends with: Zackery !
  • Zack's an overall really loving and accepting guy, so I think they'd really find comfort in him!
  • They'd sit for hours outside the school and talk about fears and anxieties, before falling asleep in the warm sun.
  • Zackery's very aware of food, being he has an NG tube, so he'd be really strict with what they ate, double-checking the back for dairy warnings
  • He'd probably vibe with Isla, too. She's a nice kid, but can tend to be a bit overbearing at times.
  • As for the murder side of things, they'd be a critical thinker, yet also an overthinker.
  • Creating plans for plans, double-checking everyone before they when out anywhere.
  • He'd go on the hikes with Rose and MC, I feel like he has a knack for nature
  • Oh !!! They'd draw with Marcus !!! They'd sit with him and talk about shapes and stuff
  • And Marcus would give them one of his pins !!
  • Yes, very good, soft friend
    '
    '

Madeline gives me Beckett vibes !

• AWOOGA
  • A story about strippers and a hot person who manipulates people to have sex ? They go hand in hand !
  • They'd be good friends with: Noah !
  • They both have similar attitudes, slightly snobby and high and mighty
  • Both have very similar song-theme thingys, they'd both perform to S&M, maybe as a duet 0.0
  • I reckon she'd clash with Beckett a lot, they both have very different stances on the morals of their job
  • When it comes to the road trip, they'd spend most of the time in the front with Nicos
  • I just think she'd clash with everyone else, and Nick is kind of unbias on the subject of morals
  • Micheal might like her, take her out to the lake to see birds and stuff, but she hates animals, and Michaels a Ram, so idk how well that'd go down
  • I think as one of Noahs work friends, they'd interact well with the rest of the gang, however, I just don't think she could sit in an old van with a dog, duck and a ram for days at a time
  • She'd be a demon, like Nick and Corey

Overall, 10/10. one soft one hot yup, just how I like my biscuits

@LiteralCyborg group

Ooh! Have a Minnie!

• Curled up under a blanket watching Pet Semetary, eating different sweets they brought from the liquor store after school
  • When it comes to the whole murder mystery side of things, she's definitely one of the first to join the hunt. She sets up the flyers and sneaks out at night to help Pip and Will look for the missing kids.
  • She would clash with Lila or Rose, who are both standoffish on the whole thing, but would eventually become quite close with them.
  • Her and Rose running through the streets to find the dirtbag that her their friends?? Rose punching the shit out of him then Minnie just kicking his shit in?? yessir.
  • I'm gonna start a thread where I make other people characters into dreamcore oc's, so if you wanna drop by that thread when you can, id absolutely love to show you what she'd look like in North Molar

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
I WANNA READ YOUR STORY NOW
THANK YOU <3

(If this is still a thing, mind doing Aki and Sun-mi? If you don't want to do both, just one will do!)

Aki gives me Leonis vibes !!

• First Leonis Let's goo !!
  • He'd be good friends with: Myer !!
  • Both very caring people, love their friends !!
  • He strikes me as a middle blocker, tall and slim.
  • Gosh them at the training camp <33
  • They'd share a bunk and talk all night while the other members shush them
  • They'd buddy up for the flying fox ugh /pos
  • He'd definitely clash with Leo, considering he's a very possessive friend.
  • Most definitely thinks he's trying to take his best friend away.
  • but in the end, I think Leos wish to him would be to look after Myer, even if he dislikes him.
  • He might try to join in on the 1st years' antics, but would probably find them too reckless
  • Brook would call him his 'little hair dye brother' </3
    '
    '

Sun-mi gives me North Molar vibes !!

• Sun-mi and Dreamcore go hand in hand yes ma'am.
  • She'd be good friends with: Pip !
  • Another determined young girl !
  • You know they're braiding each others hair while they listen to Zack and Rose talk about brutal murders.
  • Or painting each other's nails while Lila and Michael talk about blood splatters
  • Defo more of a home defender type person, keeping guard while others go looking for victims.
  • Strikes me as the kind of person that doesn't want to go looking for dead bodies.
  • Would get on with Will, She'd sit and listen while he talks about his memories of his sister
  • Would clash with Isla, though. Their both stubborn and would be unwilling to budge in arguments
  • She looks like she'd be great at comforting. When they find Avery, she offers Pip a shoulder to cry on all night.
  • She offers one to Will, but he shakes it off, telling her he'd be okay (he was not)
  • Rose might find her overbearing at times, but much like he did with Isla, slowly warms up to it.

Overall, very good very yes very much 10/10

@Gaytective-Saihara

(If this is still a thing, mind doing Aki and Sun-mi? If you don't want to do both, just one will do!)

Aki gives me Leonis vibes !!

• First Leonis Let's goo !!
  • He'd be good friends with: Myer !!
  • Both very caring people, love their friends !!
  • He strikes me as a middle blocker, tall and slim.
  • Gosh them at the training camp <33
  • They'd share a bunk and talk all night while the other members shush them
  • They'd buddy up for the flying fox ugh /pos
  • He'd definitely clash with Leo, considering he's a very possessive friend.
  • Most definitely thinks he's trying to take his best friend away.
  • but in the end, I think Leos wish to him would be to look after Myer, even if he dislikes him.
  • He might try to join in on the 1st years' antics, but would probably find them too reckless
  • Brook would call him his 'little hair dye brother' </3
    '
    '

Sun-mi gives me North Molar vibes !!

• Sun-mi and Dreamcore go hand in hand yes ma'am.
  • She'd be good friends with: Pip !
  • Another determined young girl !
  • You know they're braiding each others hair while they listen to Zack and Rose talk about brutal murders.
  • Or painting each other's nails while Lila and Michael talk about blood splatters
  • Defo more of a home defender type person, keeping guard while others go looking for victims.
  • Strikes me as the kind of person that doesn't want to go looking for dead bodies.
  • Would get on with Will, She'd sit and listen while he talks about his memories of his sister
  • Would clash with Isla, though. Their both stubborn and would be unwilling to budge in arguments
  • She looks like she'd be great at comforting. When they find Avery, she offers Pip a shoulder to cry on all night.
  • She offers one to Will, but he shakes it off, telling her he'd be okay (he was not)
  • Rose might find her overbearing at times, but much like he did with Isla, slowly warms up to it.

Overall, very good very yes very much 10/10

I love all of this! Thank you! :)

I would like to offer Theo my beloved.

Theo gives me Beckett vibes !!

• DOGBOY !! ALSO MY BIRTHDAY TWINN !!
  • He'd be good friends with: Michael
  • They both strike me as the jokester types.
  • Another dog hybrid, this time a Samoyed (of course)
  • Study dates (/p or /r) with Michael that end in paper plane contests
  • HIM AND BEN STICKING THEIR HEADS OUT THE WINDOW OF THE VAN !!
  • Strikes me as a runner, maybe a track star. Races with Beckett in a must.
  • Maybe,, deep talk with Corey,, about sexuality and stuff,,,,, jkjk,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,unless???
  • His relationship with Noah would be rocky, I reckon he'd respect Theo for his tidiness despite being a dog hybrid, but would HATE when he opens his mouth ๐Ÿ˜ญ He doesn't have anything against dog hybrids, Ben is one of his best friends, but when Theo talks all he hears is Michael lmao
  • Defo Michaels wingman, Trying to but in a good word with Noah despite its obvious that he wants to rip his throat out
  • "Hey, did you know rams have an 11 inch-"
  • "Im going to give you exactly 10 seconds to shut the fuck up before I bash your shit in."

@sock group

I would like to offer Theo my beloved.

Theo gives me Beckett vibes !!

• DOGBOY !! ALSO MY BIRTHDAY TWINN !!
  • He'd be good friends with: Michael
  • They both strike me as the jokester types.
  • Another dog hybrid, this time a Samoyed (of course)
  • Study dates (/p or /r) with Michael that end in paper plane contests
  • HIM AND BEN STICKING THEIR HEADS OUT THE WINDOW OF THE VAN !!
  • Strikes me as a runner, maybe a track star. Races with Beckett in a must.
  • Maybe,, deep talk with Corey,, about sexuality and stuff,,,,, jkjk,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,unless???
  • His relationship with Noah would be rocky, I reckon he'd respect Theo for his tidiness despite being a dog hybrid, but would HATE when he opens his mouth ๐Ÿ˜ญ He doesn't have anything against dog hybrids, Ben is one of his best friends, but when Theo talks all he hears is Michael lmao
  • Defo Michaels wingman, Trying to but in a good word with Noah despite its obvious that he wants to rip his throat out
  • "Hey, did you know rams have an 11 inch-"
  • "Im going to give you exactly 10 seconds to shut the fuck up before I bash your shit in."

Nice!

@LiteralCyborg group

Ooh! Have a Minnie!

Iโ€™m sorry it took me so long to respond, but I adore this plot and Iโ€™m already VERY invested in your characters <3

Iโ€™m going again! Hereโ€™s Sage <3

Sage gives me Beckett vibes !!

• Ahh it was really hard not to pair her with Minnie in North Molar but I wanted some diversity !
  • She'd be good friends with: Beckett !
  • CAN YOU SAY BESTIES-
  • They are best friends your honour !!
  • She's a lynx hybrid and he's a duck hybrid, so there's definitely going to be some rivalry there
  • Okay but what if they are childhood friends !! They used to chase each other around !!
  • They're families moved apart and they reunited when they were older. Sage was attending a hens night at the club Beckett worked at.
  • She meets the others and its love at first sight /p
  • When they went on the road trip they immediately knew they wanted her to come
  • When they get back to Beckett's house !!!! She'd greet his mum like she's known her forever !!!!!
  • She'd probably clash with Noah, who's already the group's standoffish personality.
  • But she'd definitely have a blast, and they'd all get along really well !

Overall 10/10 very wholesome !

This looks fun - here's Blaze!

Blaze gives me North Molar vibes !

• Brave ? Lust for adventure ? Stubborn ? Amature crime-fighter me thinks !!
  • She'd be good friends with: Lila !
  • Both big sister types, looking after the younger friends.
  • I think, after Avery died, she would try to console Pip, but I don't think she's very good at it.
  • Also doesn't strike me as a touchy-type, definitely more of a verbal supporter
  • But catching serial killer ? She's got that down like a second nature
  • WILL chase people through thick woods, probably doing cool parkour
  • Gives me bad cop vibes, like Lila will go in and be thoughtful, then Blaze buts in and lays down the hard-ass true !
  • She's so bad ass omg- but she definitely has a soft spot for Isla and Zack
  • They're like her little sibling she loves them <3333333
  • Anyway thinking about her and Lila drinking tea and talking about the different stars
  • they probably sit under a blanket fort and watch true crime documentaries I want what they have op

Overall, 10/10 mum friend, loves her little crime stoppers