forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 179 followers

Deleted user

I find it funny bc I live in new england so like
sings America~

ayo i'm in new england too

@heeey-bitchhhhhhhhhhh

Meanwhile, for me, it was in the twenties earlier this week. It is now sixty degrees outside. We literally joke that you can experience all of the seasons in less than a week (less than a day, too) in this area-

@EtherealDreamer

Meanwhile, for me, it was in the twenties earlier this week. It is now sixty degrees outside. We literally joke that you can experience all of the seasons in less than a week (less than a day, too) in this area-

same, Monday-Wednesday it was in the the low thirties, then yesterday it was in the teens, now its sixty outside too—

Deleted user

It’s the opposite for me. It’s been really nice and in the upper 50s, and then we had a huge snowstorm yesterday and it’s 35 :’)

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

same, Monday-Wednesday it was in the the low thirties, then yesterday it was in the teens, now its sixty outside too—

mine was the opposite lol
Thursday it was 85 degrees, today it was 40 ;-;

@Nor_bananas

I don't pay attention to the weather so CoLd AnD sNoWy

@squiddicus language

here it's been cold, wet and grey for about a week. good old great britain

@Nor_bananas

here it's been cold, wet and grey for about a week. good old great britain

It rained so now the snow is gone only CoLd NoW

@Musical_Queen

I'm in the library and someone just walked by wearing a hoodie that said: "Asexual: I'm just here to fuck up your gaydar and eat cake" And to tell you that I felt that would be an understatement