forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 179 followers

@squiddicus language

we were writing persuasive articles for or against book banning, so I wrote one on the one thing I knew I could talk for hours about: censorship of LGBTQ books and lack of representation

and I basically ended up using myself as an anecdote to say reading gay books doesn't make you gay. I never read a book with an ace character growing up, but I'm still ace lmao

my teacher's really supportive though, so I think it'll be fine

@heeey-bitchhhhhhhhhhh

This is so random, but my grandma accepts me being non-binary. I have yet to actually come out to her, but we were just talking about the topic and that she knew I was questioning if I'm actually a girl and all that, so I'm hoping to actually get the courage to tell her soon. It feels nice to feel accepted by someone, as I'm unsure if most in my family would be. (It's all kinda black and white in their minds, or at least in my mom's) So, yeah, little wholesome story. :)

@squiddicus language

also update on the essay! I'm absolutely buzzing because I got an email back from my teacher - he didn't say anything about the whole coming out thing, but he did say it was a great essay and that it's 'reassuring that the LGBTQ community has such a strong supporter' so on the whole it went way better than I expected

'strong supporter' is a hilarious choice of wording to me though lmao

@Nor_bananas

I have been gone for far too long. Anyone wanna help me write and essay on how to fake a murder as a suicide. . . hypothetically speaking of course.

@Musical_Queen

Did I totally slice my ankle open tonight (I'm fine)? Yes. Did I not immediately try to stop the bleeding and instead tried to cover my notebook that I am attempting to make creepy? Also yes. I got some good blood stains on the front though

Deleted user

Mentions of SA, trauma, religion, as well as this being a very angry rant.

@Celeste_X0X0_ group

hi id just like to add this in real quick i hope you don't mind :)
Uhm idk how to do the little spoiler thing, but if you guys dont want to be a part of this, you dont have to read it. i wouldnt blame you for not wanting to. love yall. you guys are amazing people ^3^

So first of all, i feel like it would be appreciated if you didn't categorize all queer Christian people, or Christian people in general into a single category.
That was just them being asshole people. Your trauma is completely valid in every way shape and form. Im terribly sorry you had to go through any of that at all and no human being deserves that.
Queer Christians also have their fair share of trauma as well. As one, i know from literal life experience. I've seen hell if not been dragged through it all my life ever since i was literally 3 years old. Are you going to tell me im a piece of shit also? Bc i have done nothing of what you are saying Christian queer people do. I have done nothing wrong to you but according to what you just said, im a terrible, horrible person that you want to punch in the face?
Im not justifying the people who are telling you these awful things or doing these awful things. Please beat them up. Hell, i'll even help you! They deserve it!
Just like those people who did wrong aren't categorized with all queer people, they shouldn't be categorized with all Christian queer people either. I have some beautiful, wonderful queer Christian people in my life that are just living man. they're just trying to find their way through life same as me and same as you babe. We're not all monsters. Not all of us are like that. And not all of those people have to be like that bc they fit into that category. No, its bc they are just terrible people! That's it.
Some might not have trauma, or some might but they don't want to shove it in other peoples faces and would like to keep it to themselves, some have not truly experienced trauma so they don't fully understand the extent of trauma of any sort. If they're being rude about if, screw them. But don't go after the ones who haven't done you wrong just because they fit into that category.
Those people who tell you its bc you're a sinner, are wrong. Its because there are terrible, horrible people in this world that truly deserve to burn if not worse. And i believe that with every fiber in my body. That person may have been a Christian, but that did not reflect on all Christians, nor do what queer Christians say, reflect on all of those who happen to be queer Christians.
With that being said though, there are plenty queer christrains out their who aren't like that and so just because somebody is queer and a Christian, doesn't mean you need to go attacking all of them. Attack the ones who have done you and others wrong. But don't generalize and attack the lot of them. It's not fair to them.
Just how it wouldn't be fair for someone to say that all men are shit just because they've had bad experiences with men all their life.
As someone who has experienced (not the same as i would never compare, nor could i imagine what horrors you went through) but similar things all of my life up until i was an adult that was able to get out of situations i wasn't able to as a child or teenager, i know what it's like to generalize and attack people. trust me i know and i've been guilty of it before. But you do have to realize that one, the whole world doesn't revolve around you. So just because you're mad about a small group of people compared to the rest of the world filled with that type of people, doesn't mean you have the right to take it out on others just because you are a victim. Think about all of the other people you're mad at for no reason just because they happen to be queer and they chose to be a Christian.
It's not queer Christians, its shit people. Everyone is different yeah? And in every group of people you're going to find shit people. In every group of trans people, there's shit people. Does that mean all trans people are bad? No ofc not! Since you fit into that category of trans people, does that mean you're a horrible person? No! Of course not!! In every group of men, there's shit people. That doesn't mean all men are bad. And in every group of Christians, there's shit people. That doesn't mean all Christians are bad. And guess what!? The same damn thing goes for queer, christian people. Not all of them are bad. Along with every single group literally ever. I could go on and on forever!! The list never ends!

All im asking here is to think about what you're saying. Think about something other than yourself and think about how maybe you're hurting other people with your words and actions just like people can hurt you with their words and actions.
Literally, fuck those people who have hurt you. They deserve to go to hell and i personally wish i could put them there myself after shoving their face in shit and humiliating them for what they've done.
But not all Christian queer people are bad. So next time, you can just say this small group of Christian queer people, or "the only ones i've ever met are shit" but please don't go around shoving the fact that all of them are shit bc they're not. Don't make a fool of yourself.
You are an amazing human being and you deserve so much more than you've been giving. Im sorry you had to go through any of this. i really am and i wish i could take it all back for you. Im not saying you are invalid, nor your feelings, nor what you've gone through. So please don't take it as yet another Christian queer person trying to ruin your life. bc im not. Im just asking for you to be a little nicer, have a little more kindness and think about other people for once. I've seen what you wrote to other people who have done nothing wrong to you and just wanted to vent about being a queer Christian and bc of all of your resentment and im gonna be honest, all of your downright stupidity, ignorance and arrogance, you've went off on them. And that made me sick to see bc that was disgusting. Like i forced myself to re-read that a few times so i didn't miss out on anything so i wasnt coming at you with anything that i wasn't knowledgeable about. but wow….like you actually sickened me with that. And that takes a lot to do bc i've seen some real pieces of shit. You outdid yourself with that one. I mean really. shut up.
That person did nothing wrong. They simply wanted to start a chat for people like them and you really did that? Like i can't believe that you had the balls to post that bc that was indescribably ignorant, selfish, and downright stupid! im not trying to insult you but you gotta take it down a notch bc you really hurt that person who simply wanted a chat you had no right being a part of. Especially if you're going to do something like that. andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) made this site so we can all have a nice time. And the amount that you just disrespected him with that was crazy!!
Im done with that little rant, and i apologize for how long it is. But damn!!! I feel sick just thinking about you right now and how much of a piece of shit you're making yourself out to be. To stoop to such a level of bullying other people for what? Where do these rants get you? What do you get out of it other than attention? You wanna talk about it so damn bad, get a therapists.

Im almost done :)
I don't usually get into drama, but this is literally bullying innocent people just because you feel like you have the authority or the right of doing so bc shitty people who happen to be queer Christians were horrible to you.
You don't have to reply to this, and im not likely going to reply to you if you do bc im not one to get into the drama. But i did say something bc you are being a bitch. Like actually, what you have said to these people are ridiculous and cruel. You wouldn't like it if i did that to you. So shut up, get off your high fucking horse, and calm down. think about what you've said to these people and how that is straight up bullying. which, i thought we all agreed that was a shitty thing to do but ig you didn't get the memo did you?

Think before you speak and if you cant keep your damn mouth shut (which isn't hard to do. just don't be a prick on the inside and we're good) then leave the site. Leave because if you're bullying people, nobody wants you here anyway. (id love to have you here if you chose not to be a douche bag bc i've seen your wonderful writing! And i've seen how nice you can be! I don't understand why you cant have a little self control though. Like i liked you but you did this to yourself hun.

Moral of, well all of this. Stop being a bully. its not a good look on you and no good person appreciates you hurting other people for no reason other than your own selfish ones.

Deleted user

Rather than read your long, pointless rant, I'd prefer to just tell you I respect you too much to argue.

Deleted user

Also from the little I read, your "Not All Men/Not All People" schpiel is tired and sad. But anyways, you no longer have my respect and thus I shall argue with you. You're an ableist piece of trash. Why get in someone's face for having… let me check my notes… trauma he can't see a therapist about and a family so fucked up, one of them chose to fuck me? I could describe it in graphic detail to you but I won't, not yet at least.

Deleted user

Also, bully? That's a little harsh from the person that DMs someone randomly asking them to leave an RP because checks notes they're apparently too terrible to ever love. Fine, whatever, you're already suicide baiting me enough so I might as well go through with it. I already have some stuff lying around to do so. Whatever you want, honeycakes.