forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 179 followers

@Darkblossom group

My friends keep talking about their crushes and I'm just over here internally "You don't know I'm a lesbian and I WILL NEVER SEE MY CRUSH AGAIN BWUAHAHAHA"

@squiddicus language

I'm so sick and tired of my family assuming I have a crush when I talk about a celebrity or character I think is cool, or one of my guy friends. Like, no, I'm actually not in love with goddamn Obi-Wan Kenobi! I may talk about him a lot, but it doesn't mean I want to kiss him!
On a similar note, can they stop with the 'when you get married' or the 'you'll fall in love one day'. Thanks for the assumptions, guys. I guess you're the experts on my future life now. It's not like I know myself and my feelings better than you or anything.

Sorry for the rant! I'm just pretty tired of it at the moment.

@Nor_bananas

Nah it's fine. Toatally get it. For real tho my sister just recently told my mom she got a gf and then she looked at me and said "you got a girlfriend yet Norah?" And I didn't say anything a was like really embarrassed and I didn't want to tell her who so I let my mom guess and she got it right first try. That is how my mom found out I got a gf. My dad found out when i brought Valentine's choco for her.

@Katastrophic group

today my 10 year old school kids had a deep discussion about crushes. One boy said he had 3 crushes, "me, myself, and I." to which another said "I have 5! Me, myself, and I! and also Minecraft and chocolate."

This kid knows his priorities.

@Darkblossom group

On a similar note, can they stop with the 'when you get married' or the 'you'll fall in love one day'. Thanks for the assumptions, guys. I guess you're the experts on my future life now. It's not like I know myself and my feelings better than you or anything.

Sorry for the rant! I'm just pretty tired of it at the moment.

Sometimes I get irritated when my Mom talks about my "future spouse," then I realize I would never survive an entire lifetime without a personal human buddy, so fair point Mom but still. The worst is when anyone says like "you'll understand when you're older…" about getting married/having kids, like, guess my opinions right now aren't real because I'm a teenager rolls eyes

@Nor_bananas

Kay new topic cause I want to talk about this. On Valentine's Day me and my partner are going to walk home from school to my house and I made her a card and bought her chocolates. I am really exited especially since we don't see each other much since we aren't in any of the same classes and we don't see each other much outside of school especially cause of the cold weather. AND THEN WHEN SHE PUTS HER HAIR UP I LITERALLY GET A GAY PANIC AHHHH. and everytime I do see her in the halls and stuff and I wave to her or hug her my day gets a thousand times better :) just wanted to rant about my gf.

@heeey-bitchhhhhhhhhhh

I wish I could see my gf, but hey, I can in August. 180 or so days, if I'm right. (Yes, we're counting) I'm so glad I have her. I mean, she's putting up with the disaster of a human being I can be, to put it simply, and I'm glad.

@Becfromthedead group

Why is that the polar opposite of my grandparents calling me partner my "friend"?
We're literally engaged I-
(And we're also straight passing, so it's not like I'm with a woman and it's the same energy as "you two are such good friends!")