forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 179 followers

@Elise_Is_Permanently_Confused_And_Tired

you wanna know a good lgbt book?

Read Wilder Girls. Its such perfection, I've legit read it 5 times.

Mystery? Check
Living on an island? Check
Dystopian? Check
Cool mutations? Check
Monsters? Check
Secrets, lies, and mystery? Check
wlw relationship? C H E C K

Its so good yall please for the live of Mac n cheese read it

oooooooooooooohhhhhhh sounds gooood where can i find it?

Local library prob

@Musical_Queen

Y'all someone kill me please. I am extremely sleep deprived and have no filter and I was buying coffee and on my way back there was a dude around my age fixing the lamp post in the median thing in the street and I was at a red light as said "If I were into it, I'd smash him" and he looked at me and i forgot that mY FUCKING WINDOW WAS ROLLED DOWN AND HE HEARD ME (I live in AZ and it's hot and my AC doesn't work). He immedietly asked "If you were into that? Are you a lesbian?" and I said "no, ace" and he said "nice" and then I drove off but I was so embarrased

@Phrog-King terrain

Y'all someone kill me please. I am extremely sleep deprived and have no filter and I was buying coffee and on my way back there was a dude around my age fixing the lamp post in the median thing in the street and I was at a red light as said "If I were into it, I'd smash him" and he looked at me and i forgot that mY FUCKING WINDOW WAS ROLLED DOWN AND HE HEARD ME (I live in AZ and it's hot and my AC doesn't work). He immedietly asked "If you were into that? Are you a lesbian?" and I said "no, ace" and he said "nice" and then I drove off but I was so embarrased

lmao as someone also in AZ, i feel that type of tragedy