forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 179 followers

@EtherealDreamer

we had a discussion in Global Issue's today about how pronouns are important, and these two people were like "because of my religion, im not really cool with that, but I will use a person's pronouns, just because they ask" and as a non-binary person; I felt like my opinion was strictly related to that, and I didnt feel like outing myself so I just asked to use the bathroom and didn't come back until the end of the period bell rang, because the topic was getting a little heated against people who agreed and people who didnt.

@Becfromthedead group

Also just saw two people call one character's whole sexuality journey a cop-out <3
Because part of his storyline is coming to terms with his attraction towards men, and they then kind of clarify that he likes women.
So like. A whole bisexual.
They act like when he said that he liked girls it erases his queerness, and I'm NOT here for the bi erasure.

@Musical_Queen

Just had to take a bunch of tests on emotional intelligence for my psych class and all of them said I had shit emotional intelligence. Then, we had to do a live discussion board about it and one person posted "I'm gay, that's why I scored so low" And I'm just sitting here like "what?"

@DuckDuck487

here's a few stories from the haunted house I just went to:
1: my girl friends and I were being like "I love you," to the actors cus joking is the best way to not be scared
2: we were all being like "eeeyyyyy, shawty" to the girls and "sorry, I'm gay" to the guys and doing the gay hand thing to see if the actors would react
3: one of my friends asked one of the actors if they were gay and she said yessssss!!!!
4: One clown said if we wanted to see a joke to one of my guy friends. The clown said to look in the mirror
5: I did the hand thing to a clown who I suspected was gay and they smiled and stared twitching :]
6: my mom made me bring a rosary to it(cus it deals with witchcraft ig), so as a joke I got a few "THE POWER OF JESUS" in while I was screaming

@Becfromthedead group

Also does anyone feel like they want the body of a male yet still be feminine? Cus that's what I feel right now

Yes!!!! Or like, I want a combination of masc/fem features sometimes? Like I'm cool with my boobs bc they're little and easy to bind should I want to.
I love my curves, I hate my curves.
I don't want people to perceive me as a woman, I don't want to be a man.
Gender is a bitch.

@DuckDuck487

Yes!!!! Or like, I want a combination of masc/fem features sometimes? Like I'm cool with my boobs bc they're little and easy to bind should I want to.
I love my curves, I hate my curves.
I don't want people to perceive me as a woman, I don't want to be a man.
Gender is a bitch.

Exactly!

Deleted user

does anyone know if it's a bones or no bones day, feels like a no bones day with how my day is going

i haven't seen anything yet, but i'm predicting a no bones day

@michael_rainer_eats_uranium group

does anyone know if it's a bones or no bones day, feels like a no bones day with how my day is going

For me, it’s a bones day, since I now have a boyfriend and he is the sweetest goddamn being on this planet

Update: I just realized that sounded like an innuendo. It was not intended to be an innuendo-

Deleted user

I joined the GSA at my school and it's literally so awesome.

That is it. That is all I have to say.