forum Yet Another BNHA RP (Closed + Crossover)
Started by @Gaytective-Saihara
tune

people_alt 61 followers

@Gaytective-Saihara

(It's lowkey dead, but yeah! It's a crossover between MHA and Danganronpa V3 (thanks, hyperfixation), but OCs are allowed, too! Just fill out the character form! ^^)

@Avhira-The-Eldritch-Horror group

Name: Legally: James Leo Smith (dads last name). Preferred: Mariyea Deliney (moms maiden name)
Pronouns: She/Her
Quirk: a demon made of pure light emerges when she's unconscious.
Hero name: Lighteye
Appearance: Pink skin, hot pink hair, three red eyes, tall, three horns.
Personality: Friendly, super bubbly, and trusting. Sleepstalker (the demon) is the opposite.
Motivations: she wants to be sure everyone can smile, anyone can have a future, and everyone is loved, if they aren't genuinely evil.
Strengths: lightstalker doesn't feel the damage dealt to mari's body, so they can fight through anything.
Weaknesses: mari feels the pain and gets hurt, and can't stand to hurt anyone while not lightstalker.
Sexuality: sexulaity-fluid.

@Gaytective-Saihara

Kaito seemed to be in a pretty good mood as he walked onto the UA campus for his first day at the school. He had always known that he would get accepted from the day that he took the entrance exams, but even so, he was incredibly excited. He was looking forward to making new friends and achieving his dreams of becoming a hero. Now that he was finally at UA, he was sure that he would make his dreams a reality.

As other students passed him, they could see the bright grin on his face. Clearly he was in an incredibly good mood. Everything about him radiated pure positive energy. It seemed like he was one of those incredibly determined and upbeat kids, passionate about becoming a hero. His appearance matched his personality well when it came to that. His first impression on most of the school was that he was going to be one of the passionate ones. From a simple glance, he seemed to be full of energy and passion.

Mariyea ran into Kaito, knocking both of them over.
"ACK! i'm so sorry! i wasn't looking where i was going!" She exclaimed, chewing lightly on her lower lip. She stood up quickly, offering you her hand to help you get up.
"Being knocked over on the first day sucks, im sorry! how can i make it up to you?"
Mariyea seemed genuinely sorry, although she was being very careful not to open the case with her suit. there was possibly a chlorophyll leakage inside, and she wasn't going to chance accidently knocking out her fellow classmates on the first day.

@Gaytective-Saihara

Kaito quickly took Mariyea's hand and then stood up. He shook his head at the apology once he was back on his feet. He understood that she likely didn't mean to knock him over, and he wasn't upset about it, either. Sometimes people just zoned out, and he did that as well at times, so he completely understood it. Besides, he was in an incredibly good mood that day, and it would take a lot to ruin it. Simply being knocked over wasn't much of a bother to him.

"Hey, it's alright!" he assured her. He gave her a grin as he spoke. "You don't really need to make it up to me or anything. It happens sometimes! However, if you'd like to be friends, I'll introduce myself! You seem to be pretty nice!"

"I'd love that!" Mari exclaimed. "I'm Marieya, but you can call me Mari."
Mari introduced herself. She glanced in worry to her case, but decided it was alright, and set the case down. "I don't think i saw you at the entrance exams, are you a second year? or just tested in a different area?" Mari asked. She was super nervous for the first day, especially because she heard that the first day of class 1A was really hard.
"What class are you in? it would be really helpful to have a friend on the first day. I heard that Mr. Aizawa is really strict…"

@Gaytective-Saihara

Kaito gave Mari a bright smile in response to her introduction. He seemed to be looking forward to becoming friends with her, and he hoped that he could give her some reassurance as well. He knew that she was pretty nervous about the day, but he was there to help her now. He was sure that the day would end up going well, but that was his view on just about every day. He was a rather optimistic person.

"I'm Kaito! Nice to meet you, Mari!" he beamed, although the smile softened and turned into a more reassuring and calm one as he listened to the rest of her comments. "Also, I'm going to be in class 1-A, if I'm correct, so if you're there, maybe we could sit together. If it makes you feel a bit better, then definitely," he told her softly. "I can tell that you're nervous, but it'll be alright! We'll get through whatever happens together!"

Deleted user

(ok imma just wait for my grand opening lmao ((im also a bit scared but whatever)))

Mari smiled at Kaito. "May i call you Kai? or do you prefer Kaito?" She asked, walking with (him?) to class. she still seemed a bit worried, but she looked like she was feeling a bit better. she had picked up her suit, but was still careful not to open it. she would have to ask Mr. Aizawa what to do when she got to class. Until then, she would just have to be careful with it.