forum Yet Another BNHA RP (Closed + Crossover)
Started by @Gaytective-Saihara
tune

people_alt 61 followers

@Gaytective-Saihara

(If you check the character sheet, he/they pronouns for Kaito! No worries! ^^)

Kaito continued to smile at Mari as his interaction with her went on. He was glad that the other enjoyed his energy as much as she did, as he knew that a lot of people found it difficult to keep up with. He was too energetic for some, but luckily his new friend didn't seem to mind all of the energy. She honestly seemed to enjoy it since she got along with them so well. They had only just met, and he was sure that they'd become best friends.

"You can call me Kai as well!" he smiled. "Either name works, really!"

@Avhira-The-Eldritch-Horror group

"Awesome!" Mari. exclaimed. she could easily match your energy, and she smiled at him as they walked. she seemed to be considering if she could appropriately ask what their quirk was. she considered how she would feel if asked the question, and so she decided to just go ahead and ask.
"You don't have to answer, but i was wondering what your quirk is?"

@Gaytective-Saihara

Kaito smiled at Mari as they continued walking. They seemed to be pretty happy to have made a friend so quickly, and they were glad to see that she was so happy as well. He loved to make people happy, so knowing that he had made Mari's day so much better was something that made him incredibly happy. Just knowing that they could make people happy made them happy.

"Oh, my quirk?" they asked. "Actually, let me show you!" they beamed. They then used their quirk to create a small flower after designing it from what appeared to be stars. "Keep it!"

Mari accepted the flower, happy for the gift, as they reached the classroom. she went up to the teacher, waving at Kai. She began to explain her costume situation.
"Hi, you must be Aizawa Sensei. I'm Smith James, but would prefer to be called Jones Marieya (last name first as is japanese fashion). I think my chlorophyll bottles spilled in my case, and its really high concentration. if I open my case, I'm afraid it might cause everyone to pass out. what should I do with it?" Mari explained, hoping for help.

"Alright. for now I'll just leave it closed, and I'll swing by to her office after class."
Mari really didn't want to be on Aizawa Sensei's bad side on the first day. She watched as several other kids filed into the room, making her own way over to sit by Kai. When a guy with a raven's head walked in, mari could feel Sleepstalker strain to see, so she turned her head. He seemed to be carrying a similar, yet somehow also opposite, energy as Mari. Mari also took note of a cute frog girl and a cute brunette girl with rosey cheeks.

@Gaytective-Saihara

Kaito simply smiled as Mari sat next to him. He also seemed to be looking around to see the rest of his classmates. He wondered if any of the others would share his energy or passion. Either way, he was going to make sure that they all had the confidence that they needed to get through the class. He would be sure to keep them all motivated to become pro heroes one day. That was one of the goals that he had when he got accepted, to make sure that everyone had motivation. He loved to encourage other people.

(May start writing the others soon)

(can i also play Tsuyu Asui?)
Mari smiled back at him, before smiling at the people coming in. she was, however, very unnerved when a small dude with purple, grape-like hair came in. she shuddered when he came in, disliking his energy. she could already tell he was pervy. She smiled again as a dude with broccoli hair walked in. she knew he would be a good friend. Even sleepstalker, who was lying dormant, seemed to like him.

@Gaytective-Saihara

(Alright, I'll go post a form for him later, but I am officially adding Shuichi because I love him)

Shuichi sighed softly as he entered the classroom to see Kokichi and Bakugo fighting. It seemed that the two had been at it for a little bit, but they stopped once Iida yelled at them, at least for a moment. He didn't want to deal with his classmates, so he eventually just sat in the back of the room and put his earbuds in. He could at least tune them out if they weren't fighting with each other. All he really hoped was that class wasn't constantly chaotic. He wouldn't be able to handle that.

It very quickly seemed like the dark-haired boy was far on the introverted side of things. He didn't say a word to any of his classmates once he entered, and he sat away from them, too. He almost seemed to be disinterested in socializing or even saying a few simple things to a classmate since he was so quick to tune them out, but if someone did approach him, he'd talk to them. He was just socially anxious and avoided socializing when he needed to start the conversations.

Until then, he was just sitting in the classroom, occasionally looking at the purple-haired boy fighting with the blonde. He didn't know why, but something about the boy intrigued him. He had never interacted with him, but he knew that he was chaotic. He also felt like there was something about the other, but he couldn't tell what. He was skilled at seeing through lies, as it was part of his quirk, but did that have something to do with Kokichi? He had no idea, but he wanted to know more about him.

@Gaytective-Saihara

Shuichi watched as Kokichi shot Bakugo across the room. So, the purple-haired being of chaos seemed to be skilled at fighting as well. He was certainly intriguing to him, an interesting person right from the beginning. He wasn't sure what that could mean, but he felt like there was something to the other that didn't exist in most of the class. What was so special about him? Was it his quirk? Was it his personality? Was it both? He truly didn't know, but he was intrigued, and he wanted to know more.

Despite wanting to know more about Kokichi, he refused to approach him. Aside from the fact that he was fighting with Bakugo, there was also the fact that he didn't like starting conversations with other people. Unless the other wanted to talk to him or they were forced to interact, he likely wouldn't say a thing to him. He would stay to himself, watching as he wondered what was different about him in comparison to the rest of the class.

He noted that what he felt was similar to what he felt around those with mind-altering quirks, but it was also similar to what he felt around those who were habitual liars. Was the boy a combination of the two, someone with mind-altering abilities as well as a habit of lying? That could possibly be the case. It would explain why he got both feelings around the other, but he couldn't be for sure until he got to know him a bit.

Marieya ducked, avoiding the two fighting. Mari considered letting sleepstalker out, but thought better of it when she remembered when Sleepy cause three people to be hospitalized a year ago. she was in better control, but sleepstalker was also more powerful.