forum Tell me about your character and I'll give them a role/headcanons in one of my stories! (Approved by @sheabutter my beloved) (OPEN !!)
Started by @ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸
tune

people_alt 79 followers

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

If this is still open, I'd love it if you could do Pollux!

Pollux gives me Beckett vibes !

• Strikes me as a prankster >:)
  • Would be good friends with: Michael !
  • Mikey is a Ram hybrid, and idk why but Rams and Banshees give me the same vibe
  • The type of friends to belt along the songs while they drive, singing completely off-key, driving everyone crazy
  • They have matching Metalica shirts despite never having to listen to Metallica in their life
  • They both have similar flaws too, though they may clash over that sometimes
  • They both have big mouths no criticism allowed
  • Would clash with Noah
  • Noah is way too critical to ever get along with Pollux
  • He'd sus out everything he didn't and whittle him down and he (Pollux) doesn't strike me as the type to take that well
  • Probably a self taught driver, a bad one a that, almost drove them off the road 6 times
  • Definietly snuck a puppy into the van, only given away by Ben's dogboy sense of smell

overall 10/10 someone should introduce him to weed

could you do Adelaide?? Adelaide Price

Adelaide gives me North Molar vibes !

• Now stick with me here I have an idea
  • Would be good friends with: Colin !
  • Listen- they're both suspected of murder. I simply think that would have each other's back.
  • I cant say for sure that Adelaide didn't kill her husband, but I can definitely tell you Colin is a serial killer who's trying to use her to his advantage.
  • I definitely think he'd manipulate her in some way, probably convince her they were both framed. He's pretty young, so I think that would lean into it.
  • Would clash with Rose
  • A friend of Colin's is an enemy of Rose
  • He does not trust her, definitely thinks there's more to the story than she lets on
  • Perhaps they are forced to work together??? Perhaps he starts to feel bad for her but still doesn't trust her 00?
  • She's a teacher which works great with the plot, there are rumours floating around that she killed her husband so everyone's really on edge around her
  • One of those teachers that go missing one day and no one knows why
  • Then it comes out like 4 years later she was arrested and charged with murder

overall 10/10 birthplace twinsie

Deleted user

If this is still open, I'd love it if you could do Pollux!

Pollux gives me Beckett vibes !

• Strikes me as a prankster >:)
  • Would be good friends with: Michael !
  • Mikey is a Ram hybrid, and idk why but Rams and Banshees give me the same vibe
  • The type of friends to belt along the songs while they drive, singing completely off-key, driving everyone crazy
  • They have matching Metalica shirts despite never having to listen to Metallica in their life
  • They both have similar flaws too, though they may clash over that sometimes
  • They both have big mouths no criticism allowed
  • Would clash with Noah
  • Noah is way too critical to ever get along with Pollux
  • He'd sus out everything he didn't and whittle him down and he (Pollux) doesn't strike me as the type to take that well
  • Probably a self taught driver, a bad one a that, almost drove them off the road 6 times
  • Definietly snuck a puppy into the van, only given away by Ben's dogboy sense of smell

overall 10/10 someone should introduce him to weed

You just made my day and it's barely started. Thanks so much!

Selcoeurl

Oh, cool; this is still up. Any of the rest of these goofs strike your fancy?

Kieron gives me Eastside vibes !

• Hunky fist fight? Eastside baby.
  • Would be good friends with: Craig !
  • Both pretty phlegmatic types, probably discuss the weather on the veranda
  • I simply think they would sit on lawn chairs and drink beer.
  • BIG dad vibes, Craigs mum friend Kierons dad friend
  • Hunky???? Boxing with Markus.
  • I imagine he just stands there while Mark wails on his abs. He's just. unfazed
  • Would clash with Colton
  • Colt is kinda cocky, and I feel like that might rub him the wrong way
  • He'll also probably find Kieron boring
  • Would tease him about his size, either ending in a disappointing reaction or a fistfight
  • Also, would cut Dennis' mullet, no questions asked

overall 10/10 stone daddy

Thank you! (Yes, I can imagine Kieron—who looks soft to the untrained eye but isn't—effectively just standing there and letting someone try to budge him.)

If I could request a third character, mind doing my villain turned hero Jay? If not, I understand! You already did Aki and Sun-mi in the past.

Jay gives me Eastside vibes !

• This ones interesting.
  • Would be good friends with: Colton !
  • Look me in my cold dead eyes and tell me they wouldn't be best friends
  • Strikes me as the type of relationship where Jay is like "I'm going to burn the world to the ground!" and Colts just behind him like "hell yeah whatever he said."
  • Does he smoke? he seems like the typa guy to smoke one with the homies.
  • Dude- shotgunning cigarette smoke- it doesn't do shit but it looks fun as hell
  • I'd pay at least 6 dollars to watch them beat a man to death
  • Would clash with Jay
  • They have the same name and he (my Jay) hates it so much
  • They're also pretty much complete opposites too my Jay loves people and making friends
  • It would probably be my Jay pushes and pushes your Jay till he snaps at him and then they cant look each other in the eyes after that lol
  • Markus is scared shitless of him I know he told me himself.

overall 10/10 gotta love angsty teen drama

here is that character i have (clove) clove

Clove gives me Leonis vibes !

• I've only just realised I've only ever done one Leonis so here's to number 2!!
  • Would be good friends with: Brook !
  • They give me such a similar vibe man
  • I simply think they would make trouble for the hell of it (well, more Brook makes trouble and Clove gets dragged into it)
  • Definitely the type of friends to pick up big sticks on the way home from school and have a sword fight with them.
  • They approach stray dogs for funsies (same)
  • Hes not the tallest, and he's pretty thin, so he'd be more likely to be a libero, maybe a setter.
  • Would clash with Robin
  • Robin finds Brook unbearable therefore all his friends must be unbearable too
  • I don't think Clove would have any trouble trying to be kind to him, its just that Robins a dick lol
  • Cloves so sweet I love him I picture him with a gap tooth and freckles and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • Gets hurt a lot but pretends he didn't so he can still play with his friends </3

overall 10/10 I'm in love with him

@Gaytective-Saihara

If I could request a third character, mind doing my villain turned hero Jay? If not, I understand! You already did Aki and Sun-mi in the past.

Jay gives me Eastside vibes !

• This ones interesting.
  • Would be good friends with: Colton !
  • Look me in my cold dead eyes and tell me they wouldn't be best friends
  • Strikes me as the type of relationship where Jay is like "I'm going to burn the world to the ground!" and Colts just behind him like "hell yeah whatever he said."
  • Does he smoke? he seems like the typa guy to smoke one with the homies.
  • Dude- shotgunning cigarette smoke- it doesn't do shit but it looks fun as hell
  • I'd pay at least 6 dollars to watch them beat a man to death
  • Would clash with Jay
  • They have the same name and he (my Jay) hates it so much
  • They're also pretty much complete opposites too my Jay loves people and making friends
  • It would probably be my Jay pushes and pushes your Jay till he snaps at him and then they cant look each other in the eyes after that lol
  • Markus is scared shitless of him I know he told me himself.

overall 10/10 gotta love angsty teen drama

This is awesome! Thanks! :)

@lemon-gummy group

• I've only just realised I've only ever done one Leonis so here's to number 2!!
  • I simply think they would make trouble for the hell of it (well, more Brook makes trouble and Clove gets dragged into it)
  • Definitely the type of friends to pick up big sticks on the way home from school and have a sword fight with them.
  • Hes not the tallest, and he's pretty thin, so he'd be more likely to be a libero, maybe a setter.
  • Would clash with Robin
  • I don't think Clove would have any trouble trying to be kind to him, its just that Robins a dick lol
  • Cloves so sweet I love him I picture him with a gap tooth and freckles and aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
  • Gets hurt a lot but pretends he didn't so he can still play with his friends </3

omg these headcanons are so sweet i might make them canon :')

@lemon-gummy group

• Would clash with Robin

also im gonna confirm some of these

• haha this is where most of the plot comes in
  • for sure would beat liz a few times then when she got discouraged he would let her win for every other time

would remind them to go carefully and see if an owner is nearby then quickly go over and pet it too

• definitely will add that that's so cute
  • for sure, especially when he was little. before he became a medic he would get sick a lot and only stay in for the fear of getting his friends sick

@Oakiin

Not the most complete character sheet I've ever written, but I'm feel'nt I have sand in my eye, im exhausted, and sunburnt and in a bad mood lol
Here's the boy

Hiya! Saw this was open so if you're not too busy could you take a look at my gal Pike and my boi Xavier? This is so coolio I love it!

Pike: Pike Skylar Jayren
Xavier: Moon Xavier Andres

Pike gives me North Molar vibes !

• This character hit too close to home 😭
  • Would be good friends with: Zackery !
  • Here me out- they both have a tendency to lose their tempers and get violent.
  • They get into a fight, some punches are thrown, and then things are really awkward between them for a while, then they discover they both have a really niche interest and become inseparable
  • They still kinda conflict, she's more serious and he's pretty laidback
  • They probably have the same favour type of cereal then become best friends because of that lol
  • An odd pair, they strike me as the type!
  • Would clash with Michael
  • An interesting person to clash with
  • Hes just too similar to him I feel like that'd really turn them off of each other
  • Michael himself is a pretty closed off character, and I feel like he'd feel a little attack to meet someone whos similar to him
  • Anywho stand Pike know where to find bodies because she can contact the victims ghosts

Overall 10/10 make me think of ice type pokemon

——

Xavier gives me Eastside vibes !

• HES SO CUTE
  • Would be good friends with: Craig !
  • Mum™️ friends.
  • Both the protective type, I imagine they herd the younger boys so they dont get in trouble </3 (/pos)
  • Look me in the eyes and tell me he wouldn't teacher the boys how to fight, do it.
  • Markus has a hard hit, but a terrible form, so they would definitely bond over fighting lessons
  • Would clash with Eric.
  • For the only reason that most people do.
  • He seems like a really sweet character, so i think most of the boys would like him, but Eric is like an expensive wine, very few people can pallet him.
  • They wouldnt outright fight but their definitely a tension there
  • He seems like a real sweet guy man, the type Jack would confide in because he knows he'll keep his secrets
  • Also, Coltons go to brawl partner, hands down

Overall 10/10 man i wanna hug him

Mind doing my moray-faced Shai?

Shai gives me Beckett vibes !

• Dude she's literally an eel she's such a Beckett character
  • Would get along with: Noah !
  • Which is interesting because most people hate him.
  • They're the friends that should by all means hate each other but don't for some reason
  • She has a big mouth and he hates people like that, but he'd be damned if he won't give everything for his bestie
  • They def shit talk old white men its their favourite hobbie
  • SHES A MORAY AND BECKETTS A DUCK WAIT
  • Beckett hates water because it highlights his scars but TELL ME She wouldn't help his overcome his fears LOOK AT ME AND TELL ME THEY WOULDNT RACE UNDERWATER
  • Would clash with Corey.
  • Hes a pretty closed off guy, so there's not many people he gets along with in general, but I feel like she might say or do something that tips him off (I think he might not like how she eats) 💀
  • In terms of the road trip, she cant drive for shit, tried it once and ended up in a ditch and has been banned from the wheel ever since
  • asks to pull over and eat at every restaurant they pass lmao

Overall 10/10 I would ask her to help me communicate with the otters

Here for the third time now with Thala!

Thala gives me Eastside vibes !

• He's a runaway that's 100% an Eastside moment
  • Would get along with: Jay.
  • The Prank Patrol.
  • They run around putting fake snakes under quilts and cackle like banshees when their victims scream
  • They put salt in Shane's coffee once and they're both still emotionally healing
  • Thala would absolutely help Markus tutor the boys awwww
  • Them sitting at the kitchen table surrounded by textbooks under the dim flickering light </3
  • A pickpocketer for sure, taught Jack everything he knows
  • Would clash with Eric
  • He is NOT fond of the practical jokes (mostly because he doesn't really understand the joke bit but he'll never admit that) and will start a brawl if his Fruitloops are replaced with Cheerios
  • He collects shiny coins and refuses to spend them on ANYTHING
  • They and Jay have such vastly different faces he looks scary and Jay looks like he's 5 lmaoo

Overall 10/10 he makes me think of Sodapop from the outsiders I love him

@klueekillz group

Name: Kumi Matsuyama Komarov
Gender/pronouns: Demi girl, she/they but preffers she
Looks: Her hair is curly and long, the color is a pink with some blue/purple tones. Her eyes are a pink / red color with some asian characteristics. Her lips are pink and really soft, she has a lot of freckles on her whole body, her body is covered with wounds. Her skin is pale but not that pale.
Outfit: She likes to wear pretty clothes, like long white dresses or pink sweaters. She hates casual clothes, neon colors, things that doesn't match and clothes that show to much of her body (she's insecure)
Personality: Really shy, cries a lot and overthinker, she loves to make other people happy and hates when others care about her. She's a really calm and patient person, she doesn't like loud things or people that are really agressive.
Hobbies/skills: Her passions are drawing, she's really good at it and she started when she was a little child to forget about the world that she lived in. Other things that she does is play some instruments, write somethings, take photos of almost everything, etc…
Background: Still in process tho, but is something like being a prize for her parents, they're really abusive with her :((
Extra: She really likes nature, I mean, she lives on a forest in the middle of nowhere.