forum Notebook High School
Started by @ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸
tune

people_alt 85 followers

@Vuclan-is-tired

Name: Idk what the fuck my name is rn (going through identity crisis currently) But uh, call me Vulcan or Zephyr.
Role: Teacher
Subject: Psychology or English
Appearance: Short, kinda soft, brown hair that's shaved on the sides, fluffy on the top, green eyes, usually seen wearing some sort of pride wear and comfy but nice looking clothes.
Favourite subject: Psychology
What kind of teacher are you? (hip and cool, strict): Relaxed and welcoming. Definitely a parental role lmao
Friends: Ajngowbgb I'm so horrible with tags ;-;

@Becfromthedead group

Name: Bec
Role: Teacher/club advisor
Subject(s): Government and sociology, an advisor for the GSA club
Appearance: 5'4, very much a pear-shaped body, short asymmetrically cut dark brown hair, brown eyes, very pale, square glasses, growing collection of ear piercings, usually black nails, button-downs, tall shoes.
What kind of teacher are you? No-nonsense, but approachable, happy to answer questions, meme with the students, very lenient and takes late work
Friends: For the sake of the role, befriending students is a little bit awkward :(

@ElderGod-kirky group

Name: circe
Role: gremlin
Grade: fresh graduate
Appearance: smol, short hair, baggy clothes, what is color?
Favourite subject: study hall, aka doing fuck all
What kind of student are you?: eugh. quiet, minimal effort but also all effort for jokes, chronic reading-or-daydreaming-instead-of-paying-attention-er
Friends: @croccin-champagne is mine, hands off. @tungsten, @RaiseALittleKoolAidHell, @MJs-in-the-7th-level-of-Kool-Aid-Hell, @Ash-is-en-route-to-Kool-Aid-Hell, @Icefire, @Headed-Straight-For-Kool-Aid-Hell, probably forgetting others

Deleted user

(Da fuck why was I tagged? I do Not want to relive memories of highschool, no thank you.)

Deleted user

(Never mind let me pull up a character sheet then.)

Deleted user

Name: Orion Frankenstanken The Great
Role: Teacher because like hell imma be a student
Subject: Literature/English
Appearance: Red hair, kinda tall for a girl but kinda short for a boy, your boyfriends girlfriends boyfriend who looks like a girlfriend you met in a grimy hot tub in the middle of a dumping ground, feral raccoon, probably half cockatiel because I repeat everything I hear.
Favourite subject: English, obviously, it’s the only one I was ever good at.
What kind of student are you? I was the big tiddy goth bf thanks.
What kind of teacher are you? I’m kinda just done. The only books I teach are the ones I like, and if you don’t like them…. suffer.
Friends: people I respect, and consider friends: @Icefire @gay-frog maybe @croccin-champagne we haven’t talked in a while @tungsten @RaiseALittleKoolAidHell @Tired-but-passionate and hopefully everyone else on here eventually too.

Deleted user

(honestly vibes let's get it Orion)

(Get what? I genuinely don’t know what there is to get?)

Deleted user

(Sjsjidkje also questioning why I tagged but uh-)

(You is friend I guess? Idk don’t question it. It’s up to the Vibe lords.)

@tungsten fastfood

skldfnm, it's a figure of speech I'm a cool person kid student man person you woukdn't get it πŸ§πŸ§πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

HELLO ALL MY CLASSMATES TAKE ATTENDANCE HOMEROOM TIME WELCOM I AM WORK EXPERIENCE STUDENT TEACHER SEEBA SIT DOWN NO PAPER PLANES PLS

Deleted user

skldfnm, it's a figure of speech I'm a cool person kid student man person you woukdn't get it πŸ§πŸ§πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

Yeah okay. Makes sense. With the amount of emojis you’re using I assure you’re being sarcasm.

@tungsten fastfood

Yeah okay. Makes sense. With the amount of emojis you’re using I assure you’re being sarcasm.

yeah it actually is just a figure of speech that i picked up from a streamer i like to watch. a nd what do you maean i am very cool and swag and epic

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Name: Dom
Role: College grad that looks like a kid so no one notices he’s not supposed to be there.
Grade: None
Appearance: Tall, short brown hair, resting bitch face, or v expressive w goofy grin.
Favourite subject: Philosophy, Creative Writing, Logic, American history-
What kind of student are you?: Tries to pay attention and fails. Lowkey class clown. More interested in good times than anything else but still manages B’s.
Friends: @Headed-Straight-For-Kool-Aid-Hell @tungsten @croccin-champagne @Althalosian-is-Neville @The-N-U-T-Cracker @Icefire @Moxie @kirky @RedTheLoveless @Ash-is-en-route-to-Kool-Aid-Hell @berlioz and Jyn