forum Support for Abused Souls
Started by @ElderGodSwimwithGamers group
tune

people_alt 63 followers

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

Simon frowned a bit at hearing this news, his excitement fading. “Ah…well that sucks.” He knew he wasn’t capable of breaking through the wall, even in his normal state he would barely make a dent in it. He sighed softly.

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

The man stopped in front of the room. He looked up when he heard footsteps, letting out a breath.
"I… I have no idea how we've never met," He said looking at Torin.

"I don't know either. Honestly, it's a shot in the dark no matter how we look at it." Gareth rested his chin on Brenn's head, holding the man close.
"Is it alright… if I ask what he's done to you?"

@Calanthe

Brenn looked up at Gareth, "Do you think it's okay to…" He thought he heard the god's footsteps and fell silent, but they stopped, after a moment or so of waiting, just to make sure that everything was alright he continued, "After all, that is a somewhat touchy subject, depending on what he has done."

@Painted-Iris group

Wren felt a bit relieved that whoever Stars was was doing better. He wasn't sure exactly what else to say aside from finally describe his surroundings.

Wren is typing...

+Stars, you had asked about where this place was, so I guess I'll describe it? Um, there's a small cot and table in here… some shelves that have jars with memories in them… That's about it.

”Yeah….” At Gareth’s question he hesitated a bit. They may be fellow victims of Astral but they were still strangers. He fell silent, for so long that the others probably thought he’d just left. But finally he spoke up. “It’s okay, I don’t mind. Well I guess I’ve had it relatively easy..I’ve only been here for four months or so and he can’t really hurt me at all for the next six months…” He said, hoping they’d figure it out at least a bit. He’d most likely share more afterwards but he figured this was a good place to start.

"I…" Gareth trailed off. No. No, that couldn't be right. "Do you mean… did he manage to do what I think you're talking about?" The man stiffened, almost as much as when he was a figurine.

@Calanthe

Brenn was in shock, "I, I'm so sorry." He said quietly, not sure how to reaact to that, it was the gift of life, but still it was a rather odd way to do it. "I um, goodness, I really am sorry, unless you'd prefer for me not to be, then I'll say congratulations, but not on what he did, more like about the baby, but neervmind my rambling. . ." He looked up at Gareth, asking him if it was alright for him to speak about himself, "Well uhm, he's used me in similar ways, although he hasn't done that to me." 'And I hope he never does.'

”Uhm yeah…he finally found a way around the rule, I just unfortunately happened to be the solution. And it’s okay, you have nothing to be sorry about, this is all that bastard’s fault and no one else’s.” He actually smiled a bit at Brenn’s ramblings. “Don’t worry, it won’t happen to you. I don’t know if it even can actually…the only reason it worked with me is because I’m trans.” Realizing he’d never actually introduced himself, he added on a quick, “My name’s Simon, by the way.”

"I…" Gareth stumbled over his words a bit. "I'm Gareth," he said. "I was a cat Astral took off the street." The man looked at Brenn, holding him closer. "What… what do you think Astral is going to do with the child?" The cat was absolutely terrified.

”I don’t know honestly. The weirdest part is he actually seems really…” Simon paused, trying to find the right words to explain it, but couldn’t find a good enough descriptor. “Happy? He genuinely seems like he just wants to have a kid.”

"I… this just doesn't make sense," Gareth said softly. He looked to Brenn, then towards the wall again. "He's had children before, he's adopted. I've met a few of them! I just…" The cat shook his head, holding Brenn close.

@Calanthe

Brenn sighed just really confused at the moment, "I just, wow…I'm just that's just." He looked up at Gareth, "Do you think the child will be safe? I hope so, I don't want him to hurt it, or you either it's just my god." Chills ran down his spine shaking his head.

”Yeah he told me that…” He sighed softly. “He just said he’s always wanted a biological kid. Probably as a way to get more powerful to be honest by having a demigod child.” He shrugged, even knowing the other’s couldn’t see it.

@Calanthe

Brenn stared at the wall, just trying to figure this out. "I just don't understand this, I mean I know that he wants a biological child, I just wish he didn't force your go through with this, and that also explains why he's been well." He looked down at his feet, not really wanting to say what he was going to say, 'But again, I'm sorry."