forum Support for Abused Souls
Started by @ElderGodSwimwithGamers group
tune

people_alt 63 followers

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

"I'm not sure what Astral is going to do with the child," Gareth admitted softly. "And… None of us should have. I know myself I would have run if he'd approached me with the treats… I'm such a fucking stupid cat." Gareth rested his head on Brenn's.

(Fuck I'm so sorry–)

The man shook his head some.
"What… what is your name? And what's relationship with Marcos like?"

ScienceAndReligion is typing...

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

”Well….live and learn I guess. Not like we’ll ever get to actually be free ever again but you know, it’s the thought that counts.” Simon said. He’d gotten over all his initial panic of being trapped by a god by now, and forced himself to adapt to his situation.

@ElderGod-Icefire

(it's fine! Not sure how active I'll be tonight, I'm sorry)

"My name is Torin. And…Marcos has been…very kind. Mostly." He replied slowly. "And you?"

@Painted-Iris group

Wren glanced around the room. There wasn't much to do aside from wait for someone to come or wait for Marcos to return and remove his soul once again. It was then that he noticed activity in the chatroom once again. It was someone unfamiliar so far. Well, it was impolite to leave someone new without anyone to talk to. He waited until the new person finished typing.

"That's true," Gareth admitted. "Though, things become much calmer once he decides to put you away…" The man trailed off. He'd seen just how broken the others were.

"I'm Elliot. I… Marcos doesn't interact with me much. Just enough to keep me sane, I suppose." The man, Elliot, shook his head some. "I think he's been spending all his time with you."

ScienceandReligion is typing...

I didn't realize there were so many here…

@Painted-Iris group

(and then there's Wren who wants cuddles almost constantly when tired)

Wren once again frowned as he read the statement. Yes, there really were a lot of Claimed. He felt especially bad for those with crueler gods. Marcos… was just very strong willed in comparison, not that what he did was right.

Wren is typing...

Yes, it's a bit concerning. Anyways, who are you and what god have you been Claimed by?

"Perhaps, once… the child is born, he'll let you do that then. If he doesn't make you raise them with him." Gareth kissed the top of Brenn's head, looking at the wall again. "Perhaps we'd even get to meet face to face then."

"It's fine, it doesn't matter much to me. It seems like you need his attention more than I do anyway." Elliot offered a small, assuring smile.

Actually… I'm not a Claimed.

”Maybe he will. But honestly I almost hope he lets me help raise them. I don’t trust Astral to be capable of raising a child correctly.” Despite everything he’d been through, he didn’t hate the child. After all, they were just as much a victim of this circumstance as he was. “But it would be nice to actually meet you guys.”

@ElderGod-Icefire

Torin nodded faintly. "Maybe, but still. I was…under the impression he hadn't Claimed anyone before, and it's a little… disconcerting to find out I'm one of three." He said, running his hands through his hair.

@Painted-Iris group

This seemed to surprise Wren. If this person was not a Claimed, then how were they able to find this…? It couldn't possibly be… one of the gods themselves…?

Wren is typing...

Then… who are you…?

"I don't think he does either," Gareth agreed. "It would be much better for the child if they don't have only him as a role model." Gareth sighed. He did that a lot when he was human. "Tell me, is there anyone on your side of the palace?"

It is a bit strange," Elliot said. "I think he had us both under that impression, but Wren seemed to know about us. Why do you think he didn't tell us..?"

My name is Serna.

Well, shit. It was a god. At least she was one of the nice ones, but did that mean the less… accepting gods could show up eventually?

@Painted-Iris group

Wren ceased typing in the chat. He had never personally met Serna herself, but had heard she was of the kinder sort. Stars, why did he have to take initiative and continue typing. It didn't matter if she was kind or not, it meant the others could definitely find this. The boy set the device down slowly on the ground, no longer wanting to speak unless truly necessary. He didn't want Marcos to come and put him in the jar again. He may not be conscious in stasis, but it always hurt when his soul was removed from a body again. Not that Marcos meant it to…

"Ah, I did too. Fact, the only reason I'm not right now is because Astral turned me for some strange reason. He's probably gonna… toy, with me later today."

Hi Nix! How are you doing? You managing well with the typing?

+Wren, is something wrong? Would you prefer I leave?

@Fraust

Nix took a few seconds to process what Serna had written before he attempted a reply.

Nix is typing...

im good and i think so ?

”Yeah….honestly who knows why Astral does anything. I don’t trust anything seemingly nice he does anymore. I hope he doesn’t end up hurting you that much though…” While Simon didn’t know the others that well yet, he knew they didn’t deserve to suffer like that.

@Calanthe

Brenn nodded a little bit in agreement with the other two, even though he knew that Simon couldn't see him. "Exactly, I've talked to Gareth about this so many times, trying to convince him to stop angering Astral." He glanced up at him, a somewhat annoyed look on his face, "But he never listens to me and continues to upset the god, over and over and over. Although, it has been a while since he's last been turned to human, a month or so, right?"

@Painted-Iris group

He should have felt bad for being a bit rude to Serna, but it was a bit difficult due to the state of mind he was in. Wren hesitantly picked up the phone he had just laid down on the ground to type again. He gave a small chuckle. Ha… Marcos was right in saying these things were addictive.

Wren is typing...

No.

@ElderGod-Icefire

Torin shrugged faintly. "I don't know. Maybe…maybe he was worried about what it would… look like? I don't know. I think…I think I might be the newest of us three, but…" He trailed off, unsure.

Okay! If you need help, do no be afraid to ask sugar!

And okay, +Wren, I understand… I keep this secret, don't worry.

Gareth sighed some.
"Brenn, I've explained this so many times- The more he focuses his attentions on me, the less he hurts you. That's all I want…" The man kissed Brenn's forehead lightly.
"And it has been a while… it makes me a bit nervous, really. And thanks for the thought, Simon, but we don't really have a way out of this."

"Yeah, it seems that way… Still, I would have preferred to know about you guys. It wouldn't be so terrible for us all to be here, if Marcos tells us." The man gave a weak chuckle.
"But there isn't much we can do about it now, is there."