forum one on one?
Started by @Fenrir
tune

people_alt 70 followers

@Fraust

"Yeah, I thought I heard you mention one before. Trust me, this is a different guy. He'd never make friends with any angel, even one as nice as you."

@Fenrir

He nodded "why did you know them? You trying to pick fights now?" He teased, trying to lighten the mood

@Fraust

Nathaniel smirked a bit. "Now and again, if someone particularly pisses me off. I'm great at fighting on the ground, but I'm helpless in the air."

@Fenrir

He nodded "they could say the same about us." He argued lightly "you're just impulsive, arentcha?"

@Fraust

Nathaniel shrugged. "Depends. But to answer your question, yes. I do love to pick fights when I'm feeling particularly bitchy. Really lets out some steam."

@Fraust

"I would, but I'm broke. Like, no place wants to hire some random guy with burned, 'spooky' wings. I'd scare the customers."

@Fenrir

V tilted his head slightly but nodded "makes sense. So you've been living on the streets for a while?"

@Fenrir

He nodded "where have you traveled to?" He asked, intrigued by the thought of having on a whim and exploring the rest of the world

@Fraust

"Well, I can only travel on foot, so only the countries or states around here. When I could fly, I wasn't old enough to be allowed to go very far."

@Fraust

Nathaniel shrugged. "It's hard. I haven't got any permanent home to come back to when I'm traveling, or a guaranteed meal for today, or the next day, and so on. I suppose there are interesting aspects, but there are a lot more cons than pros."

@Fenrir

"so why not settle? Get a stay at home job so no one sees you're an angel and try to get a secluded home."

@Fraust

"I dunno…" Nathaniel closed his eyes and sighed. "I've tried before, but I have zero qualifications for a job. Especially stay at home ones; they usually are for higher end careers."

@Fenrir

"ok….let's say debating…I'm pretty sure you can't fight at home as a job. What else?" He asked, taking a sheet of paper and writing things down

@Fenrir

" isn't that a dead language?" He asked, writing it down. "Still cool. Any Hobby's? Sports? Playing music? Art?"

@Fraust

"Alright… probably won't unless you really piss me off, though. Still, I don't think it'll help me get a job."