forum one on one?
Started by @Fenrir
tune

people_alt 70 followers

@Fenrir

He glanced his way but couldn't meet his eyes "I know, and I'm sorry. But you're only going to get worse if you try to go out. Believe I don't want to be the one that holds you back but I also don't want to see you get hurt more than you already have."

@Fraust

Nathaniel shrugged. "It probably just reminds me of when I hurt my wings. I was bedridden for ages, and it was awful. I'm sure you're not doing anything wrong."

@Fenrir

V shook his head "sure." He turned Ed back around and started to put the muffins in a bag to save for later

@Fenrir

He shook his head "it's not you, I'm just confused as to why it's so hard for people to accept help."

@Fraust

"People don't like to think that they aren't capable of doing things themselves. If they physically can't do something on their own, they feel weak and useless."

@Fraust

Nathaniel shrugged. "I think all angels have some desire to be free. Free as in, able to move about as they please, not necessarily not serving. It's just harder for me since I can't even fly when I am 'free'."

@Fenrir

"we all want to be free, wings or not. How to achieve that is a while new battle." He said, neutralizing his features

@Fraust

"Mhmm." Nathaniel looked down at the table quietly. Of course, humans couldn't fly either, but they weren't in physical pain because of it. Nathaniel's wings were still often in pain, although he was pretty used to it by now.

@Fraust

Nathaniel was confused for a moment, but took a sip of the tea anyways. Doesn't taste like poison…

@Fenrir

"it'll help you heal, it's the same as last night's drink." He explained, seeing Nathaniel's face of skeptism

@Fraust

"Alright…" Healing quicker would be preferable, I suppose. "So… uh… how long have you lived on earth?"

@Fraust

"Little fight with a demon… not one you'd know. He noticed I couldn't fly and dragged me up there before dropping me."

@Fenrir

He glanced up at the mention of a demon "I could know them, you never know." He shook his head, he was gone.