forum one on one?
Started by @Fenrir
tune

people_alt 70 followers

@Fenrir

"you're definitely right. Though we might have to fight Jarvis and Urielle for extra buns, they're big fans of them." He laughed, setting aside his plate and relaxing into the couch. V gently stroked Nathaniel's hair, a happy, albeit tired smile on his face. "I'd be more than happy to make this and any other dessert for you." He reassured, slowly standing up and hebtly pressing a kiss to Nathaniel's brow. "Enjoy as much as you'd like my love, just don't get more sick." He advised, heading into the kitchen to clean and tidy up a bit before he showered.

@Fraust

"Mm, true. I hope they'll enjoy them either way. I'm glad to have the both of them there." Nathaniel smiled softly and kept eating, seeming content for now. "Be back soon, will you? I'll try not to get sicker." He finished his dessert and then curled up on the couch, staring at the wall to occupy himself while he impatiently waited for V to return. He toyed with his sleeves, having more difficulty distracting himself from his discomfort now that he didn't have dessert to eat.

@Fenrir

"I will, love." V promised with a smile. After tidying the kitchen and putting away the left overs, V took a quick shower and dressed in a loose shirt and sweatpants. "How are you feeling?" V asked once returned. He crouched down in front of Nathaniel, reaching over and gently brushed aside his hair. "Do you think you need your meds today?" He asked softly, resting his cheek on the couch cushion.

@Fraust

Nathaniel looked up when V returned, purring softly at the attention and leaning into V's hand. "Mmnh… m'alright. Meds probably couldn't hurt though." He yawned and then coughed, curling up a bit tighter on the couch. "What time is it?" He asked softly. "We just had dinner, right? I can't remember what all has happened today very well…"

@Fenrir

V pressed a soft kiss to Nathaniel's brow, gently moving his hand so it rested on the angel's back. "Close to 9, I believe. I was thinking of staying up a bit longer but if you're feeling sleepy I don't mind going to bed earlier." He said, slowly standing and finding the medications for Nathaniel as well as a glass of water.

@Fraust

"I can stay up a bit longer if you want…" Nathaniel replied softly, pulling one wing in front of himself so he could try and preen it. "Did you want to do something specific? Watch a movie or something?" He asked, giving up on his wing pretty quickly. His hands were too weak and shaky to do it, and he liked when V preened him anyway.

@Fenrir

"I was thinking of finalizing a few things for the wedding while watching a movie, just a cozy night in." V replied, settlingbeside Nathabile and handing him the cup of water and pills. While Nathabiel took his meds, V started to fix Nathaniel's wings, starting from where he had left off a few nights ago. "After all this we're going on a well deserved honeymoon." V mused softly as he found a random movie.

@Fraust

"Mm… sounds good to me." Nathaniel swallowed his pills and yawned, seeming more at ease with V preening him. "Yeah, we definitely deserve a nice break after all this. Where do you think you want to go?" He asked curiously, looking over his shoulder at his fiance. "Anywhere in particular? I'm not picky."

@Fenrir

"I was thinking somewhere close to the east of europe. I found a nice house while researching honeymoon venues. Nothing too fancy but it's near everything. A nice little beach, some natural parks, some novelty shops. It'd be a nice place to spend some time together after something so stressful." He smiled softly just thinking about a vacation before glancing up at Nathaniel. "If there's something you'd like to do, we can always try, I don't mind switching around what was planned." He pressed a kiss to Nathaniel's brow and gently nudged him affectionately.