forum one on one?
Started by @Fenrir
tune

people_alt 70 followers

@Fenrir

I had this rp a while ago that was going really well until they left notebook so I was thinking of doing a spin off that.
I was thinking of a dark x light angel type romance. One has a job that they have to keep from the other for their own protection but they still love each other deeply. The dark angel's parent's disowned them because of a flaw.
lgbtq+ is allowed
No hate plz
plz respond regularly, I get it if you can't be on a lot, just don't leave without telling
annnnndddd uhhhm have fun

@Fenrir

thats fine and same XD
Name -
type of angel -
Appearence (links are fine)
Personality
Gender -
Sexuality -
occupation -
Likes/dislikes -
Backstory -
other -

@Fraust

Name - Nathaniel Tobias Windsor
type of angel - Dark
Appearance - Fluffy, copper toned hair that's long enough to fall into his eyes pretty often, hazel eyes, short and smol. Typically wears hoodies to hide his wings in public. His wings are dark and crumpled from an injury he had as a child, so he can't fly
Personality- distrustful and closed off, at first. He's very quiet and acts like he's tough, but he's actually still very innocent and clueless. He's bad at carrying conversation but he puts in the effort for people he cares about
Gender - Male
Sexuality - Gay (this is one reason he got kicked from heaven)
occupation - None currently
Likes/dislikes - He likes coffee and dislikes loud noises. He also doesn't like personal questions
Backstory - Got shot down by a duck hunter one time and crushed his wings, later discovered he was gay and got found out/kicked out. Now he's chillin on earth
other - He blames himself for his brother's death

@Fenrir

(of course you can stalk Starlight)
Name - Valderian Mathias Borne
type of angel - Light
Appearance - White hair, usually swept to the side or covering his dark amber eyes. Lightly tanned skin, cheeks covered in freckles. Usually wears a t-shirt and dark jeans. His wings are a typical white with an underlying layer of dark grey.
Personality - Very open and outgoing but has his moments of vulnerability and weakness. Has some outbursts of anger and can come off as snarky when confronted
Gender - male
Sexuality - Gay
occupation - writer
Likes/dislikes - Has an odd fascination with steampunk and the circus. Hates yelling and abuse
Backstory - Got kicked out of heaven for trying to save a demon friend from being burned. Believed that it was his fault that his friend died and has carried the burden of it most of his life
other - huge romantic and has cute geeking out moments

@Fenrir

I was thinking of a cliche meeting at a cafe or something? maybe one of them tries to save the other somehow? not really sure and I'm up for any suggestions if you have them

@Fenrir

Valderian hated, the city….like really freaking hated it. He knew that it was a place where most spent their lives and there was a lot to do but he really could care less. He instead prefered the wide open planes of grass and endless forest of trees that were on the outskirts of town. he reached a cliff and sat at the edge, spreding his wings to the sun and letting his bare chest take in the sunlight. laying back, he savored the feel of the grass beneath his back.

@Fraust

Nathaniel spun through the air helplessly, trying to get his useless wings to work. He didn't scream, but he could feel his body growing hotter as his velocity increased. Well, I guess this is how I die… He gave in to this supposed fact and allowed himself to just hurtle towards the ground, closing his eyes as he braced for an impact.

@Fenrir

(v for short cuz damn I chose a long name to type)
V opened his eyes to find a little white light making it's way across the sky. He had seen it only once before…when his fellow angels threw his best friend down to hell. "not again. he vowed. V stood up, shaking the grass from his wings and backing up to get a running start. Upon launching himself into the blue sky above, he flew towards the mass hurtling to its doom, hoping the velocity wouldn't hurt them too bad. He arced high and swooped down the cradle the impact. "You're safe now." he said gently, cradling the limp body close to his chest even if it burned him. "Poor thing…you're wings." V sighed heavily as he made his back to the edge, still cradling the angel in his arms "beautiful thing, wht did you do?" he asked softly

@Fraust

Nathaniel hesitated before opening his eyes, trembling slightly. His clothes and wings were singed, but his wings were already useless before this incident. "Am I… a-am I dead…?" He asked quietly once he'd come back to his senses. He sat up and grimaced. Nope… can't feel pain when you're dead. He looked himself over a bit to make sure he was still intact, although in a good deal of pain. "W-Who are you? I mean… t-thanks for saving me and all, but where are we?" I would ask what happened, but I already know that part.

@Fenrir

"Don't move." V imstructed from the kitchen of his small apartment. He had pulled on suitable clothing when he had gotten home, his wing's disappearing in a type of glamour. "You're safe and no, you're not dead." he said, walking over to the man's bedside and handing him a tonic "drink. it'll help with the pain." he avoided the question of his identity for now, wanting to make sure the man was safe

@Fraust

Nathaniel hesitantly obeyed. He wasn't fond of consuming things given to him by strangers, but he figured that this guy wouldn't have saved him just to poison him right after. Chills ran down his spine after he drank it, but a bit of the pain was dulled. "Who are you? Why do you care what happens to me? You could've easily just let me fall to my death, but you didn't." He must be an angel too. Damn morals…