forum one on one?
Started by @Fenrir
tune

people_alt 70 followers

@Fraust

Nathaniel shook his head. "Not unless you count the angel army for a few years. That would be difficult to explain to an employer…"

@Fenrir

"you were enrolled in the army…" he typed that out and nodded "we're going to fake an verteran's Id…thats slightly illegal…"

@Fraust

Nathaniel rolled his eyes and continued watching. "Do you even know how to properly hack something?"

@Fenrir

He glanced at him "do you know how to effectivly knock someone out by hitting a presure point in their neck?" he asked

@Fraust

"Actually, not really, but whatever." Punching someone in the neck and hacking are quite different, aren't they?

@Fenrir

"Same answer to two different questions," he said, waving a hand "you know what I mean either way."

@Fraust

"Alright… have you done the thing yet?" Nathaniel's eyes flicked across the screen, surveying it curiously. He wasn't particularly computer savvy himself.

@Fenrir

"No, too many firewalls…ha! one down! twenty to go…. great…" he sighed and focused on the computor instead of how close the other was standing to him

@Fraust

"Twenty firewalls? Damn… they really do care about that security." He mumbled to himself, continuing to watch the screen. He'd never actually owned a computer and was fascinated by them.

@Fenrir

he nodded "yeah, its a pain in my butt. Just let me do something illegal without having to deal with freaking firewalls for once!"

@Fraust

"I have a feeling that's why they've got firewalls in the first place… how long do you think this will take?"

@Fenrir

He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose "2 hours at the most, 6 if there's more security…"He said

@Fraust

"Fantastic… at least I don't need a job right this second. Anything I can do while you're working at it?"

@Fraust

"Alright." Nathaniel looked around for a moment before decided to just make grilled cheese. He made two and brought them back to the table. "Bam. How's that for culinary skills?"

@Fenrir

(that little scene is for some reason, hilarious in my mind….i'm a child…)
V raised an eyebrow and looked at Nathaniel "that better be the best sandwhich I've ever tasted or I'm taking culinary off the resume."

@Fraust

(Ha… same lol)
"Eh. It'll be good. Not the best, but you did say you'd 'literally eat anything', so stop your whining." Nathaniel took a bite of his sandwich.

@Fraust

"Hey, you did put cooking as a hobby, not a skill." Nathaniel took another bite of his sandwich, watching the hacking process again.