forum one on one?
Started by @Fenrir
tune

people_alt 70 followers

@Fenrir

He tried his head "true. I did. They don't need to know you're a beginner." He said, keeping his eyes on the screen "two down."

@Fraust

"I mean, depending on what I'm doing, it probably won't matter much." Nathaniel finished his sandwich and drummed his fingers on the table restlessly.

@Fenrir

V shrugged "you never know, maybe you'll like being a home cook" he offered. He leaned back in his chair and stretched

@Fraust

"Dunno. I guess like, a blacksmith or something maybe. I've made weapons before and it's pretty fun."

@Fraust

"I didn't think it would be helpful for getting a human job. From what I can tell, they don't often forge swords."

@Fenrir

"no, not for practical use. But people like to collect rare things here. A costomized weapon is one of those things." V explained

@Fenrir

"not if you let them know it's for collecting not for battle usage. You can't make then sharp, I think that's the only limit." V said, typing something into his computer.

@Fraust

Nathaniel rolled his eyes and sighed softly. "Fine… collectors would probably want an actual, sharp, usable sword though, wouldn't they? More authentic."

@Fenrir

V shrugged "maybe, for what use other than to harm, possibly." V sighed and shut his computer "I've gotten through 3 of them. Now we have to wait to see if more people up."

@Fenrir

V shrugged "maybe try to find some a way to hide your wings? In case you happen to get a job outside of the house."

@Fraust

"I could just wear hoodies or something. That's what I usually do." Nathaniel pulled a sharp, thin dagger out of his pocket and began fiddling with it.

@Fraust

Nathaniel shrugged. "It's not too bad. I don't often have to go outside." He twirled the dagger between his fingers.

@Fenrir

He nodded "still, there has to be a more convenient way," he glanced at the dagger again "did you make it?"

@Fenrir

"in case someone attacks you again." V finished off with a nod, the thought of someone hurting Nathanirl didn't sit right with him

@Fraust

"Yep. I made this one before I got hurt, actually. It's pretty old." He held the dagger out to V, trusting him enough to know he wouldn't stab him.

@Fenrir

He glanced down at the dagger and then back up at Nathaniel. He gingerly took the dagger and held it up, inspecting the make and engravings "it's beautiful. He said, flipping it around and giving it back to Nathaniel by the hilt

@Fraust

"Thanks. It was sort of a hobby of mine to make these when I wasn't in battles." Nathaniel took the dagger back. "I've got a couple of them laying around in various places I visit in the event that I need them while traveling. I've always got this one, though."