forum Drop me your characters and ill make a Dreamcore Oc of them
Started by @ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸
tune

people_alt 68 followers

@ElderGodSeeba petsbing bing 🐸

Fairly simple, link or describe one or more of your characters, and ill make a Dreamcore OC of them.
For though who don't know what a dreamcore oc is, I'm not really sure how to explain it, so ill just link my ones so you can see what I mean

(this is my oc Pip)
These are fun to make so drop as many as you like :)
go crazy ah ah go stupid

Deleted user

Ash: Favorite colors are black and blurple. Bundle of anxiety, clingy selective introvert, feels everything intensely and keeps it all in. Likes horses. Not as an equestrian, he just likes to sit on this fence by a grazing pasture on his family's estate, and wait until they come up and let him pet them.

Glenn: Favorite colors are of coquelicot oranges and saffron yellows, on a bad day crimson or ochre. A callous spitfire, kisses and tells, loves 'em and leaves 'em, plays along in the game of social conventions but doesn't "fawn"; and secretly hates everybody by default. Has mannerisms and conversational patterns that make you feel like the only person in the world who matters when he pays attention to you; don't fall for it, that's just his face all the time, probably his pheremones, he doesn't ever mean it that way. His one redeeming feature might also be his tragic flaw, in that he genuinely wants to actively help vulnerable people in bad situations…and he often does, in the practical sense, but is such an emotionally irresponsible jerk while doing it that most of his "pet projects" or beneficiaries would have been less miserable if he'd left them alone in metaphorical serpent-pits to be devoured by wolves who are also in the serpents pit because this is a metaphor that's gotten away from me

Mona: M'Lady Knight. Lawful Good, maybe Lawful Neutral on a bad day. "Favorite" color might be neutrals, more parchment and steel gray than black or white, and might not be her favorite, not exactly, because having preferences is impractical frivolity. Ivory Tower type of academic, incisively precise. Trusts in systems, theories, and routine practice more than the mess of living in real life. Still has a pragmatic, impassioned streak that's maybe a hairsbreadth wide and displays itself once or twice in her lifetime. Not totally rigid, because her plans have so many backup-plans that the labeling exceeds the number of letters in the alphabet, and this looks like improvisation. She'll always win at 3-D chess with herself. High tolerance for being misunderstood, because she usually communicates by doing and the proof is always in the pudding that way.

Ember: Gruff steampunk bruiser with dirt under her nails and coal dust on her face all the time. While her brother Ash is a bag of anxiety, Ember has more melancholy and repressed rage, tempered by a quiet gratitude for what she does have and can do, and a quiet faith that a difficult life can be better. Will still brawl in self-defense, but would rather not because of a genetically-modified condition that causes teratoma and mysterious other spontaneous medical inconveniences. Tends to prefer earth tones, and handmade asymmetrical things when precision isn't absolutely necessary. Can make methodical sense of a mess, and can improvise and patch things. Needs to get hands-on experience before she understands it. Neither the hermit that her brother is or the social butterfly that Glenn is, Ember is most comfortable in a team of those with complimentary skills and allied by convenience (to get an end goal done), and who can focus on the task. Protective of her big brother, because he's so sensitive. Would like hiking and camping a lot, if she didn't need accessible everything to survive (and hiking/camping in her tech dystopian society is discouraged due to longstanding territorial disputes, and so not made accessible for anyone), but so steampunk civilization is good by her too.

Here's Theo! :]

He! Fantasy characters are always harder to translate, but I think he turned out well! You mentioned he like Samoyeds, and his personality reminded me of one, so I made him one!
He looks like hed be one of Roses friend, they have the same aesthetic

@Elly

Ash!! You didnt really tell me what he looked like, so I had to go off the vibe he gave off, have no idea if its accurate lol. Big ole fire head, get it cause Ash. He gives me Michael friends vibe, they'd pick flowers together or somin

Deleted user

@Elly

Ash!! You didnt really tell me what he looked like, so I had to go off the vibe he gave off, have no idea if its accurate lol. Big ole fire head, get it cause Ash. He gives me Michael friends vibe, they'd pick flowers together or somin

Ahhh thank you—Yes, Ash is a baggy emo boy. There is a plot point at which he has to leave Dystopia City entirely and literally go out and touch grass (and pick flowers, haha!)

@sock group

Here's Theo! :]

He! Fantasy characters are always harder to translate, but I think he turned out well! You mentioned he like Samoyeds, and his personality reminded me of one, so I made him one!
He looks like hed be one of Roses friend, they have the same aesthetic

Yes!! Dog boy!!! >:D

Deleted user

@Elly

Heres Glen! very sly, very sneaky,
Would be one of Colins friends, Not only are they both foxes, but they're both a little morally eskew too

I love the color scheme! Vivid yet autumnal. Colin intrigues me, I think Glen would prove a useful social link—but "friends" is not a word I'd hope Colin believes in when it comes to my sly foxy jerk.

@Elly

Mona!! BIG Queen Victoria vibes.
IDK about friends, she gives me much older vibes, but I reckon she'd be a good mentor!
(Tried for monotone, but I have limited resources 😔)

@Elly
And finally, Her !!
I really like her and her brothers designs!
She'd get along well with with isla or Lila, depending on whether shes the younger or older sibling

Deleted user

Thank you so much for doing these! I'm so tickled by dreamcore Mona as Victorian beaker-muppet, and the bonfire-face siblings. Glen's dreamcore is definitely my fave, though.

Thank you so much for doing these! I'm so tickled by dreamcore Mona as Victorian beaker-muppet, and the bonfire-face siblings. Glen's dreamcore is definitely my fave, though.

Thank you !! Feel free to come back anytime !!