forum Art Fight 2021
Started by @moss
tune

people_alt 66 followers

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

I'm mostly just drawing the characters I have the energy to for this year until I have enough to fill my sheet out 👉👈
I'm gonna do my detailed art and shudders backgrounds for only a few of them, then switch to my more wrist friendly art style for the rest. I also have to update the descriptions with more info.

@4lagoon4 group

@SwimwithGamers_is_married_to_Iris_now Same, but I want to try to push past my limits and see what I can achieve. I recently found out that whenever I do that and I’m proud with the results that I gain more energy??? (I don’t know if that’s good or not but it happens lol) All I can say is do your best and show everyone what you’ve got!💪

@moss

june 29 and no new character refs
im gonna do them all rn
i dont even know which characters i wanna upload

@Starfast group

Oh wow I can't believe I missed this thread earlier.

My profile is https://artfight.net/~starfast

I've been on the losing team for like 5(?) years in a row, but I'm hoping that this year is gonna be my year.
The site's down right now, but once it goes back I'll go follow some of you guys :)

I still have one more character I was going to try to draw but I've had such bad art block lately that idk if it'll happen before artfight starts. Although, usually things are a little delayed at the start so I might have time for it anyways.

@Becfromthedead group

Can someone explain artfight a little more? Like I don't really understand how you find people to attack, how you attack, and what friendly fire and revenge entail.

@4lagoon4 group

I’m almost done with some of my character sheets so hopefully I can be done by tomorrow, fingers crossed! 😭🤞

@SwimwithGamers_is_married_to_Iris_now Right! I’m rooting for you then, I hope we both do our best ᕦ(ò。ó )

@Becfromthedead I think I can help! ^^)
Ok so attacking someone basically just means drawing one of their characters. If you’re attacking someone on the opposite team you’ll get points for it and for your team! But if you’re attacking someone on the same team as yours it’s counted as friendly fire meaning you’ll get no points for it! (And I mean absolutely nothing 🙅‍♀️) But if you don’t really care and you’re just drawing people’s characters for the fun of it then it should be fine lol.

Be warned though! Some users aren’t going to go down without a fight, and this is where revenge comes into play! ⚔️ Whenever you attack someone and they attack you back that’s called a revenge, but if you continue getting revenge on one another it’ll create a chain that will literally go on forever until one of you

A. Loses motivation
B. Gets art block
or C. Says “Forget it” and quits altogether 😂

**Edit:
(Whoops! forgot to answer your first question) You can find users to attack by either picking one randomly or by clicking the browse option at the top of the site!