forum Art Fight 2021
Started by @moss
tune

people_alt 66 followers

@4lagoon4 group

OoF- I almost forgot about Art Fight but luckily I saw this thread time lol! I’m gonna actually participate this year and see how things turn out so best of luck everyone! (•̀ᴗ•́)و ̑̑

Here’s my profile and card for anyone interested (Also spoiler if you don’t know the team reveals)

@4lagoon4 group

Ok gotcha! We still have three days though, so the ones I get done in that time will go up. Anything else is just gonna have to be stick figures lol

@Becfromthedead group

I'm lowkey spooked. I'm really bad at keeping up with art challenges and stuff. Sure, no bad consequences if you don't do much, but I'll feel bad about it.

@4lagoon4 group

I’m right there with you, I easily get distracted which is why it takes me so long to draw. 😅 (or do anything really..💀)

@4lagoon4 group

The best thing to do is do what you can handle! For instance if you don’t have the energy to draw a full body character, you could make it a half body drawing instead, or even head shot!

@4lagoon4 group

Right! It literally took me forever just to finish the one in the Show off your art thread. 😂 I’ve got sketches for more but aCk

@4lagoon4 group

I was just looking at everyone’s art a few minutes ago and I’ve gotta say everyone’s gotten so good! 😳 Like wow you guys never fail to inspire me. That’s why I want to put my all into this Art Fight, and all the other projects I’m working on lol