forum Art Fight 2021
Started by @moss
tune

people_alt 66 followers

@Starfast group

Team Steampunk let's go! I gotta say the site seems to be running a lot more smoothly compared to some of the previous years.

Anyone else on the discord server?

I am, but I honestly don't really use discord much. Sometimes I'll go on when I'm looking for someone to attack though.

@Starfast group

Started my first attack only to have to almost completely start over because I coloured on the wrong layer. Off to a great start over here 🙃

@Becfromthedead group

Wait, most of yall are on steampunk- literally everyone I follow, save two people are on steampunk. Which is probably for the best, since thats more people to attack.

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

I have drawn the pics forgive more charas I need to make profiles of once I can get on my laptop, which two more main ones to go. Then I'll do an attack or two before starting on the rest

@4lagoon4 group

Ok so I finally got my third character up! 😂 I’m gonna try to shoot for 4 but that’s it after that because trying to work on attacks and my characters at the same time is- 💀

@moss

im actually really happy with how this art fight is going so far!! i got all my characters up and ive done 5 attacks so far and i also did some other personal drawings,, idk where all this motivation is coming from but lets hope it stays

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Aha I was supposed to have all my characters done before this started but I only have 12 drawings out of 55 done, let alone the descriptions and the actual pages :')
But as long as we're enjoying ourselves right! Right?
Right? ._.

@AloeVera groupMentallyImInACottage

i've been follownig this thread but haven't said anything but hello!!!!!!!!! I'm team cyberpunk and have made 3 attacks so far heheh, I plan to revenge the two recent attacks made on me heh, this is my first year and i'm loving it so far!

@Becfromthedead group

Small dilemma: I'm doing art of someone's character and the skin tone looks a bit…. off. Like I'm talking about a character with dark skin, done on a picrew. Yall think it's appropriate to adjust the tone a bit? Just so it's not as ashen looking?