forum Support for Abused Souls
Started by @ElderGodSwimwithGamers group
tune

people_alt 63 followers

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

((Yepppppppp))
((Ik this is random af but I love how everyone else’s experience with Astral though is like “oh yes he’s the absolute worst, we all hate him.” And then my experience has literally been “dumb little bitch baby who doesn’t know what to do when he makes mistakes” XD))

(See that's the thing, Astral hasn't been in my rp yet, but uh… it's been hinted and Swim and I are kinda planning on things to go badly lol)
(XD I almost wanna have another rp so I can see more of Derlik or Astral. Partly because Wren can't do anything with the current events seeing as he's locked in a room against his will whoops uwu)

((Oh lovely have fun with that lol))
((That’s a big oof. Yeah it’d be interesting to see more of the other gods tbh))

@Painted-Iris group

((Yepppppppp))
((Ik this is random af but I love how everyone else’s experience with Astral though is like “oh yes he’s the absolute worst, we all hate him.” And then my experience has literally been “dumb little bitch baby who doesn’t know what to do when he makes mistakes” XD))

(See that's the thing, Astral hasn't been in my rp yet, but uh… it's been hinted and Swim and I are kinda planning on things to go badly lol)
(XD I almost wanna have another rp so I can see more of Derlik or Astral. Partly because Wren can't do anything with the current events seeing as he's locked in a room against his will whoops uwu)

((That’s a big oof. Yeah it’d be interesting to see more of the other gods tbh))

(Swim's probably like: mmm i would if you would reply to our second rp more often lol uwu)
(me: but the fluffy gays-)

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

((Yepppppppp))

(Swim's probably like: mmm i would if you would reply to our second rp more often lol uwu)
(me: but the fluffy gays-)

((XD oof my dude))

@Painted-Iris group

(it's funny rn because Wren and Marcos cuddled and slept (AS IN SLEEP, NOT THE OTHER THING) together on night 1, Marcos babies his new claimed and literally tells him how cute he is almost every hour, and they're swimming together rn and Wren is like: o shit them abs tho-)

@Calanthe

((Yepppppppp))

(Oof mood)

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

"I-I see…" Elliot looked down at the floor, recognizing the names. "I… haven't had a run in with Mother yet, but I'm sorry you've had to…"

(Honestly, I've got nine gods and too many ideas lol. Mother is asshole and we all hate her <3)
(And you should see Serna's girlfriend Thale owo)

@Painted-Iris group

(I want this revived so bad lol)
(I've had more development in our rp and also a second one kinda started as well)
(It's confirmed, Derlik as an adoptive father is not a good way to grow up-)

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

(ah heck I forgot about this lol)
(And this chat was made as a place for all the characters who have to deal with my pantheon of gods, who end up hurting mortals on purpose or on accident ._.)