forum Kinda want a demon and human ship so...help?
Started by @Elder-God-Jacks347
tune

people_alt 79 followers

@Fenrir

"yes that is true but I don't think we'd rather have any other roommates and friends. Their over the top-ness shows how much they care." Logan reasoned with a soft smile. He looked around and finally found Raz and Jay not to far, in each other's embrace. Raz caught Logan's gaze and winked before nuzzling back against Jay's chest. Logan breathed a laugh and shook his head. "Y'know no matter what they say, we all know Jay is at Raz mercy."

@Elder-God-Jacks347

(I will warn you, it's prom night so I'll be very inconsistent)

"Oh absolutely. Jay is absolute head over heels for him, being at his mercy was a given. But I honestly think he prefers it that way. To be fair, I think I would to." Jackson laughed, shrugging slightly as he glanced over at their friends.

@Fenrir

(it's all good! Congrats on graduating and have a wonderful prom!!!)

"Are you telling me the two demons who have talked such a big game when dating a couple of humans, were solely doing that just for show? The moment you marry us you immediately become soft?" Logan shook his head in mock disbelief and pressed a kiss to Jackson's cheek.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

(Thank you, I did! Although I haven't graduated yet, that's in a couple weeks)

"Don't act like you don't love it. You know you're the absolute world to us and we will protect and care for our world no matter the cost." Jackson rolled his eyes with a smile, kissing Logan's forehead.

@Fenrir

(that's great! But you will be soon! Woo!!)
Logan gave a warm laugh. "And you are the same for us. Despite being human we hope to do the same for you." Logan replied, nuzzling into Jackson and hugging him close.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

"I'd certainly hope so! You're the ones who married us!" Jackson laughed, giving Logan a soft squeeze. "You're too precious, I could never not love you."

@Fenrir

"you're the ones who asked! How could we have said no to your adorable faces?" Logan giggled at being squeezed, looping his arms around Jackson's neck. "Good cuz I plan on loving you for a very long time, without fail." He promised, lightly massaging the back of Jackson's head

@Elder-God-Jacks347

"If you didn't want to feel obligated, you should've proposed yourselves." Jackson stuck his tongue out at Logan with a laugh. "You can't blame us for falling in love when there's just so much to love about you."

@Fenrir

Logan huffed a small lugh and tilted his head up defiantly. "Fine then. marry me. Marry me again and again and again." He challenged with a grin. "Well our charm and cuteness is agiven. You'd fall for us one day or another." He teased

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Jackson laughed and kissed him sweetly. "A million times yes, my dear." He sighed lovingly. He knew he was head over heels and couldn't care less. He was happy for the first time in his life, he'd take it without hesitation.

@Fenrir

Logan hummed in surprise and hungrily kissed back, "I'm not sure we can afford that many weddings but there can't be harm in trying. Logan laughed, his parent's appearance but a distant memory now compared to how happy he was now, embracing the one he loved so much and surrounded by people who loved them back.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

"Ah what's the harm in trying." He laughed, squeezing Logan tight. "Come on, I think it'd be fun. Besides, we've got eternity. Whaddya say, every century or so we have another. Maybe we'll get to a million."

@Fenrir

Logan laughed, finding even entertaining the idea that he and Raz would be able to live for centuries unfathomable. "I'd love that hon, our very own tradition. Getting married every century. Who knows, maybe for our next wedding I'll wear a dress."

@Elder-God-Jacks347

"Oh I would love nothing more. You'd look so pretty, darling. I'd love to see you in a pretty dress for our second wedding. Maybe for our third, I'll wear a dress. We'll just have to see."

@Fenrir

"I would do anything to see you in a dress, sweetheart. I wonder, would we go traditional or try and find something more essentric. I know colored wedding dresses are a thing but surely they have to be more common in a century." He mused with a smile

@Elder-God-Jacks347

"Logan, come on. This is us we're talking about. Of course they have to be eccentric. What would be the point otherwise?" Jackson snorted with a roll of his eyes and an amused smile.

@Fenrir

"that is very true. Black wedding dresses also intrigue me. And it would be unexpected." He bunched his lips to the side in contemplation. "But I think it's look nice. We'll have enough weddings to go through any and all the colors wedding dresses come in, I'm sure."

@Elder-God-Jacks347

"Of course. And when we run out of colors that they sell, we'll make our own. The rainbow has no limit for the colors we'll go through." Jackson hummed in thought.

@Fenrir

Logan nodded in agreement. "Our love will have no limits, not time and definitely not the colors of a wedding dress." He chuckled lightly and clapped along with the rest of the crowd as band paused a took a bow.
(Skippity to honeymoon?)

@Elder-God-Jacks347

(Absolutely)

Jackson was not at all ashamed to admit he pulled the same thing on Logan that Jay did with Raz when it came to the airport. That being, dragging Logan through as quickly as humanly possible so he wouldn't see where they were going so it could remain a surprise until the plane. He was so excited for this trip, he didn't want to spoil it by telling him too soon.

@Fenrir

Logan barely had the energy to pay attention to where he was walking much less to any of the signs through the airport. The only thing that kept going was his husband tugging him along, and the promise of a long, much needed nap once they boarded the plane to whatever heavenly vacation awaited them. He had stopped trying to pry their honeymoon spot from Jckson last night after his multiple attempts and kissing it out if him failed. And by failed he meant had been to tired and eventually fallen asleep. He took a long sip of his coffee, hoping for it to wake him up a bit more but nothing seemed to being doing the trick. He glanced over at Jackson and gave a tired smile, pressing a kiss to his cheek as he followed him to their gate. "You're adorable, honeypie." Logan murmured tiredly, giving his husband's hand a gentle squeeze as they settled in their seats to wait for their plane to be boarded

@Elder-God-Jacks347

"Y'know, I'm almost disappointed you're not more excited. I know you're just half asleep though so that's why it's almost. But just stay awake a little longer, sweetheart. Once we're all settled in, I'll tell you where we're going so you can dream about it until we get there." He promised with a hum, kissing Logan's forehead.

@Fenrir

"I am excited, dearest. I've been excited ever since the I idea of being married to you have even popped into my head. It's just my tiredness is winning over that excitement for the moment. Wait until the coffee kicks in." He chuckled softly and rested his head against Jackson's shoulder. "Or you could tell me now, that way I can dream about it starting now all the way through the waiting and the plane ride." Logan glanced up at Jackson and hummed. "I really am excited. I can't wait to for our mystery honeymoon."

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Jackson rolled his eyes with a smile. "Nope, not yet. On the plane, darling. Which means you have to stay awake. No falling asleep until we're on the plane. That's all I ask of you, Lo." He nudged Logan's head softly, hoping to help keep him awake until they were on the plane.

@Fenrir

"fine, since you're being so cute, I'll try and stay awake." Logan sighed heavily if not a bit dramatically before straightening and looking around the airport. It was the same one he had accompanied Raz to pick jay up from. For a bit he tried to look at the screen of planes that would be boarding at the gate but hadn't played enough attention to what the tickets had said to know which flight was there's. After a while he gave up trying to read, deciding it would probably be nicer to have his husband surprise him than some screen mounted to a wall.