forum Kinda want a demon and human ship so...help?
Started by @Elder-God-Jacks347
tune

people_alt 79 followers

@Fenrir

"now your just teasing me, baby." Logan laughed, moving his head so he could press a kiss to Jackson's lips. Iā€™m going to need to brush up on my Italian huh? Can't have you saying all these lovely things without knowing what you're saying."

@Elder-God-Jacks347

"Exactly. It's no fun if you can't understand it. Although for some people, that's where the appeal comes from. Just hearing a voice they love talk, even if they can't understand it." He shrugged.

@Fenrir

"I think that's where I am right now. Can't understand a word you're saying but I like hearing you speak Italian. It's sounds pretty coming from you." He nudged Jackson's jaw affectionately "can you teach me? At least the very basics?"

@Elder-God-Jacks347

"I can certainly try. I will warn you though, I'm a terrible teacher. I can do most of the talking for this trip, it's no problem." Jackson laughed shyly.

@Fenrir

Logan nodded, shifting his body to face his husband. "I'm almost positive you're not." He pouted and pressed light kiss to Jackson's cheek. "Alright, I'll probably pick a few things up while we're out anyways." He rested his hand back against Jackson's shoulder and scrolled through the selection of movies the plane offered. Fittingly, Logan chose Lucca, deciding it'd be the perfect movie before his trip to Florence.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Jackson settled into his place next to Logan, snuggling him with a smile. "Don't worry, bean. There's probably some common phrases you already know just from culture. It's the complicated stuff that I can handle."

@Fenrir

"just know I'll silently be admiring you with a dopey smile every single time you speak." Logan warned, hugging Jackson all to himself the best he could in their plane seat and pressing his face into the crook of his neck while still being able to watch the movie comfortably.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Jackson just laughed quietly and settled in to watch the movie. This was going to be a fun week, especially if Logan would become entranced every time he had to speak Italian. He loved it regardless so this was just the cherry on top.

@Fenrir

Logan didn't realized just how much time had passed until one the intercom came on above and announced their soon arrival to Florence and that all electronics should be turned off for the landing procedure. Logan turned off the movie and gently laced his hand with Jackson's, gently squeezing it as they decended

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Jackson made sure to keep a tight grip on Logan's hand during the descent, rubbing circles on the hand of his hand with his thumb. To be honest, Jackson hated landing too. Take off was fine but the descent made his stomach do backflips in a way he didn't like. So he needed the comfort just as much as he gave it.

@Fenrir

Logan whined softly at the change in pressure caussing his ears to pop again and gasped as his stomach dropped when the plane dipped down. He grabbed Javkson's other arm as the plane gave a lurch before settling out into spiraling down towards the Florence main airport.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

"You're okay, bean. I don't like this part either." Jackson soothed with a chuckle, biting his lip so he wouldn't gag at the sudden drop making his stomach roll. But soon enough, they were on the ground again and Jackson let out a sigh of relief.

@Fenrir

Lohan released a slow breath and nodded, a smile crossing his features when they finally landed. "We're actually here, dear." Logan said softly, almost in disbelief if it weren't for the tidbits of italian he heard around them.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

"I know, it's so exciting." He gave Logan's hand a squeeze as his smile brightened. He was so excited for this. He wanted to show Logan everything that the country had to offer, practically bouncing in his seat.

@Fenrir

Logan hummed with excitement and impatience as he waited to be released from what he considered a flying death trap. He wanted to see it all, he wanted to hear Jackson talk agian in italien, he wanted to wake up the next morning to warm sun seeping into their room and to his husband beside him.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Eventually, they were let off and Jackson was able to pull him off the plane and into the airport. "Welcome to Florence, my darling. A country of romance and delicious food awaits us." He smiled brightly, pressing a kiss to Logan's forehead. "You have no idea how excited I am to spend this week with you."

@Fenrir

Logan gladly leaned into Jackson, "you can't possibly be more excited for this than I am." Logan laughed, trying his best to take everything in, even at the airport. "Where are we off to first in this gorgeous city, my sweet angel? Hopefully somewhere with coffee to shake off this jetlag."

@Elder-God-Jacks347

"Well, first thing's first, we need to visit the villa I've rented for us so we can get settled in. Afterwards, I've got a little surprise for us so we need to get moving." Jackson hummed, pulling him towards baggage claim.

@Fenrir

"you rented us as a villa?! Here I thought we'd stay at hotel within the city, not a villa!" Logan practically bounced as he followed Jackson to the baggage claim. "Darling, I'm going to assume anything you have planned for this entire trip will be a surprise."

@Elder-God-Jacks347

"My dear, you really think I would do anything less than the absolute most for this trip? We're married, this is our honeymoon. I think I deserve to go all out on everything." Jackson shrugged with a smile as they reached baggage claim, rocking back and forth on his heels as he waited for their luggage.

@Fenrir

"well, no but I didn't think this could get more over the top. We're in Florence Italy for crying out loud." Logan sighed happily, still trying to process that they were actually here. He wrapped his arms around Jackson's waist. "I love you, darling. More than anything." He murmured, resting his head against Jackson's chest as they waited for their bags. Logan now only realized he hadn't seen what was packed for him. Raz had been the one to pack for Logan and then pronply shovedbhim out the door.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

(Okay, first and foremost, I'm so sorry for basically ghosting this, it was graduation weekend and I've been super busy plus recovery from graduation.)

Jackson simply patted Logan's head and waited for their bags. It didn't take long for them to come out, much to Jackson's surprise but he certainly wasn't going to complain. He grabbed them, handing off one to Logan for him to carry. "I love you too, bean. Now come on, we've got places to go and things to do."

@Fenrir

(it's all good! Congrats!)
"Leave the way my love." Logan clung to Jackson's arm, tugging the luggage bag behind him as they weaved through the crowd of tourists and locals alike. Beautiful didn't come close to describing what Logan saw when they finally made it out of airport. It was heavenly. Everything was lively and stunning. From what he could make out, Logan had a stunning veiw of a coastal village, tiny houses dotting the beaches.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

(Thank you!)
"Oh, you should call Raz. I promised him I would check in with him once we landed but since I'll be doing most of the talking for this trip, I need my mouth free. So you call him while I call us a cab."

@Fenrir

Logab bobbed his head once he shook himself out of the daze of gazing around at the scenery. He dug through his carry on bag and found his phone, bouncing slightly as he found Raz' contact and pressed the phone close to his ear