forum Kinda want a demon and human ship so...help?
Started by @Elder-God-Jacks347
tune

people_alt 79 followers

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Jackson led them out of the airport and stood at the edge, waiting for his shot to call a cab. He just prayed to God he got a calm one. Taxi drivers in Italian cities drove like absolute maniacs. He knew that part from unfortunate experience.

@Fenrir

"you better be calling me from across the world." Raz said groggily, much to Logan's amusement. "And here I thought you'd be concerned about our well being and safety." He teased, hearing shuffling on the other side as Raz shifted around. "I am, always. So where did you end up?" He asked, now sounding a bit more excited now that he was more awake. Logan paused for dramatic effect before answering "Florence, as in Italy Florence." He had to pull his phone away from his ear as Raz Raz gave an excited yell.

@Fenrir

(hey! I Haven't either maybe they're on vacation? It is a long weekend. Hopefully nothing has happened.)

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

(Probably not? I was talking to them just a few days ago but they haven't responded to our discord at all usually they're the one bugging me by now for not responding to any of our threads…)

@Fenrir

(Oh, that's strange. I don't keep in personal contact with them so I wouldn't know what would be going on but I hope they're alright regardless. Maybe just taking a break from social media and such?)

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

(maybe? I double checked our messages and we had our RP going as of thursday, but idk what might be going on… Lowkey might be overreacting….)

@Elder-God-Jacks347

"you better be calling me from across the world." Raz said groggily, much to Logan's amusement. "And here I thought you'd be concerned about our well being and safety." He teased, hearing shuffling on the other side as Raz shifted around. "I am, always. So where did you end up?" He asked, now sounding a bit more excited now that he was more awake. Logan paused for dramatic effect before answering "Florence, as in Italy Florence." He had to pull his phone away from his ear as Raz gave an excited yell.

Jackson glanced over at Logan with a slight smile as he heard Raz yell, finally getting a cab to pull up. "Come on bean, we've got places to go and things to do." He called as he started to pack their things into the trunk.

@Fenrir

Once Logan was sure Raz had settled down, and what he assumed had woken Jay up, Logan pressed the phone back to his ear. "I gotta go razzy, I promise I'll call back later."
"You better, I love you Lo, go have fun and don't worry about us. Stay safe, and take lots of pictures." Raz said.
"I will, babes. Love you more. Tell Jay we said hi and sorry for waking him." Logan said, glancing up and nodding as he approached the taxi.
"I will, now hang up and go have fun. Kisses and hugs." Logan laughed again and finally hung up with a final 'see you later' before he followed Jackson into the car.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Jackson told the taxi driver where to go and settled in the back with Logan, wrapping an arm around his shoulders as the driver sped off. "I would brace yourself. Cab drivers in Italy drive like absolute maniacs and are not opposed to driving off the road to get somewhere faster. It gets pretty crazy."

@Fenrir

"oh fun sounds like New York. Makes me miss home a little less. Logan laughed, quickly pocketing his phone and strapping himself in. He latched onto Jackson and gave the driver his best, im-a-tourist-please-dont-kill-me smile before he looked back at Jackson.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Jackson chuckled softly and wrapped his arm around Logan's shoulders, pulling him into his side. "There's nothing to worry about, bean. We'll be alright. I've got you." He hummed, pressing a kiss to Logan's temple before turning to stare out the window.

@Fenrir

Logan relaxed against Jackson's side with a small nod, following his husband's line of vision to the passing building and scenery. "this really is stunning. Thank you." He murmured, nudging his head against Jackson's affectionately and toying with his hands as he gazed out at what would be their honeymoon location for the next week.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

It was about a 20 minute drive and Jackson spent the entirety of it comfortably staring out the window with his husband in his arms. When they pulled up, Jackson thanked and paid the driver before getting out to retrieve their bags. The villa was in a quiet but beautiful place in the countryside, with big rolling hills and lush greenery like something off a postcard visible right from the front porch.

@Fenrir

Logan gratefully thanked the driver before he got out of the car. As he got out of the car, the wind was nearly knocked out of him as he took in the view. A small 'oh' of awe escaped him as his gaze swept over the landscape and landed on the home. "We're staying here for a full week?" He asked in disbelief, managing to break out of his trance to help with the bags. "You've out done yourself my love."

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Jackson shrugged with a self-satisfied smile. "So I've been told. But it's all worth it to see that gorgeous smile. Plus, the constant gushing over how great I am does wonders for my self-esteem." He laughed as he wrestled the key out of his pocket to unlock the front door. The villa was cozy, like something out of a romance novel including a lot of wood accents and warm colors in the tiny space.

@Fenrir

(it's all good! Answer when you can!)
A soft smile slid over Logan's features as he set the bags down and wrapped his arms around Jackson's form as he looked for the keys. "You're the best husband I could have asked for. You are a beautiful, amazing person. I can't wait to spend the rest of eternity with you." He murmured softly, pressing a kiss to Jackson's ear before filling him into the villa. The moment he stepped into the villa Logan felt at home, warm and cozy, the sun streaming in from the windows around the home and kitchen, turning every surface a soft peach. He left the bags by the door and tugged Jackson into what would be there home for the next week, eager to explore the rooms, to see their bedroom and the views from the window. He flopped diwb onto the bed and pulled Jackson with him, an elated smile on his features as he took in the view, not of the rolling green hills outside their wondow but of Jackson, his husband, the person he loved the most.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

(Dramatic "I've just come back from the dead" gasp I LIIIIIVE! It only took me over a month, sorry about that 😅)

Jackson settled down next to him with a content smile, easily snuggling into his hold. He stared out the window for a few seconds before looking down at Logan, raising a playful eyebrow at him. "Sweetheart, I know I'm pretty but the view that I paid good money for is out there." He emphasized his point by grabbing Logan's chin in his hand and turning his face out to see the window.

@Fenrir

(they LIVEEE! YEEES! It's all go no worries😂)
Logan tilted his head towards the large window close to their bedside and smiled softly as he gazed out onto the landscape of Italy in the soft glow if the sun. "It is truely beautiful. I look forwards to taking as many photos as I can." He gently held Jackson's wrist and pressed a kiss to his palm. "But you underestimate how beautiful you are, especially to me." Logan slowly sat up, pressing a sweet kiss to Jackson's lips.