forum Kinda want a demon and human ship so...help?
Started by @Elder-God-Jacks347
tune

people_alt 79 followers

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Jackson just about tackled him, pinning Logan to the bed by his wrists and smothering him with kisses. "You are too precious for your own good." Jackson giggled between kisses. "And I will make this the wedding night of your dreams, I promise." He'd honestly been a bit nervous for tonight. Since they'd treated their wedding night like any other night, Jackson had been feeling a lot of pressure to deliver for their first night on their honeymoon. But what he'd forgotten was that this was Logan, the man who loved coffee as much as his own husband. The only pressure was Jackson's weight on top of Logan.

@Fenrir

Logan yelped out in delighted surprise at being pinned down and kissed, giggling and playfully trying to free himself from Jackson hold though not with very much effort. ""I'm in one of the most beautiful places on earth with the person I love the most, this is already a dream come true, my love." a light blush blooming on his cheeks as he gazed up at Jackson, the man he felt as if he'd spent ages waiting for."Anything else will only be heaven." He murmured softly, arching up and pressing a sweet, long kiss to Jackson's lips, drawing him closer to his form the best he could.
(Skippy skip for any smut pls.)

@Elder-God-Jacks347

(Okay so I know I'm like literally the worst but I swear I'll be more consistent)

When Jackson awoke the next morning to the sun blazing directly in his eyes, he was very confused. This was not his house and most definitely not his bed, where was he? But when he turned his head to see Logan curled up in his arms, it all came flooding back. His husband, the honeymoon. Right. Jackson smiled to himself, kissing Logan's tousled hair and relaxing back onto the pillows. How he had ever managed to land himself in such the perfect situation, he'd never know.

@Fenrir

(you're absolutely fine, no worries at all. Write when you can! <3)

Logan stirred slightly and turned his head to that it was pressed against Jackson's neck away from the sun streaming in from their bedside window. "It can't be morning already, we just fell asleep five minutes ago." He whined, groaning softly as he shifted his sore body. "Hm unless this is still a dream. To wake up in the arms of an angel in such a beautiful place must be a figment of my imagination." He murmured, pressing a soft kiss to Jackson's shoulder as he sighed, accepting the fact that he was now awake. "Good morning, my darling angel." He murmured in greeting.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

(kicks door in Guess who's alive, it's me)

Jackson just hummed, nuzzling into Logan. "G'mornin to you too, darling. I can assure you this is no dream, rather the much better reality of us on our honeymoon." He reminded before trying to sit up and failing. "Now come on, we've got a country to explore and a honeymoon to exploit so we can brag about it to Rax and Jay when we get home. If I don't come home with a better tan than Jay when he got back from the Bahamas, I'm gonna be mad."

@Fenrir

(gotta get another door now but ayyye!!! Welcome back! Glad to see you're alive☺️)

Logan trilled happily and reached up to kiss Jackson's cheek. "Dear, if you think I can move directly after what we did last night, much less after waking up, you are mistaken." He slowly let Jackson go and stretched himself out on the rest of bed, huffing softly and glancing out the window, smiling softly as the sun shine through the window before looking back to Jackson. "We have more than enough to time to explore Italy, love." He promised, pushing himself up into a sitting position. "While a side of me wants to reprimand you for trying to get a one up on our friends, there is this little voice saying you're right, they went to the Bahama's without telling us." He chuckled softly and stood to find Jackson's shirt, tugging it on. "We can eat breakfast at a cafe or something." He suggested, circling the bed and pressing a kiss to Jackson's brow.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

"We absolutely can. Though I do have to question if you really have to go in my shirt." Jackson chuckled as he pushed himself up in bed. "We can go later, it doesn't have to be now. Plus, I want sleepy morning cuddles with my husband, pleaseeeee?" He pouted, flashing Logan puppy dog eyes while motioning for him to come back to bed.

@Fenrir

Logan chuckled softly and settled back into bed beside his husband. "For now I'll stay in your shirt. Its unbelievably comfortable. I'll change later, whenever we decide hunger is more important that staying in bed." He gently combed through Jackson's hair, pressing kisses to his features. "But of course we can cuddle, dear. It'll be a great distraction from my craving for coffee."

@Elder-God-Jacks347

(kicks new door in I'm still alive. And took so long to respond I forgot Jay's name. How could I)

"Of course, we're in Florence and the first place I plan to bring you is this coffee shop that some of my friends recommended to me. It's this little hole-in-the-wall place but apparently it's to die for. And believe me, when a demon recommends a place, it has to be good. Jay's distinguished palate didn't come out of nowhere." Jackson chuckled as he gladly wrapped his arms around Logan and cuddled him close to his chest.

@Fenrir

(gets a new sliding door, still glad you're alive!!! Oh no poo jay😅)

He laughed softly as he was pulled in close. "Distinguished? Really? Don't get me wrong Raz' cooking is great but it's very much rustic." He pressed a kiss to Jackson's nose. "I look forwards to it then. Italy has set a high standard when it comes to coffee. I hope to taste some of the world's finest. But for now I want to stay alone with you. I don't feel like sharing you with the world just yet."

@Elder-God-Jacks347

(Guess who returns from the dead once more!)
"Mm, I don't blame you. Safe to say I want my husband to myself for just a little while longer." Jackson gave Logan a small squeeze, nuzzling his nose into his husband's hair. "Though I can confidently say we will return home less drunk than Raz was when we picked them up from their honeymoon. More caffeinated for sure but not drunk." He chuckled, thinking back on the memory.

@Fenrir

(surprised that my door still exists! Good to see ya back!!!)
Logan grinned at the title of husband and kissed Jackson sweetly. He snorted softly, "my beloved, I dare say Italy is more well known for their wines more the Bahamas are. I'll be damned if we don't get at least a little drunk. Besides, Raz is a light weight. One wiff if alcohol and he's already tipsy." He laughed, shaking his head fondly. "Most definitely more caffeinated." He agreed, running his hands through his husband's hair.