forum Kinda want a demon and human ship so...help?
Started by @Elder-God-Jacks347
tune

people_alt 79 followers

@Fenrir

"as long as no one wants to to dance, I'm staying with you. I'm not sure how much socializing I can take right now." Logan laughed, starting back a light sway with Jackson just so they wouldn't be standing still in the middle of the ballroom

@Elder-God-Jacks347

"I'll accept that. You're mine for tonight. And every other but tonight especially." Jackson chuckled with a wink, kissing Logan's forehead. "Until someone comes to take you away from me to dance, you're stuck with me."

@Fenrir

"day, night, and anything in between." Logan confirmed, closing his eyes for a moment. "I will gladly stay with you, though I can't promise that Jay or Raz won't be mad if we don't at least dance with them too."

@Elder-God-Jacks347

"Oh most definitely. But they seem to he content just standing off to the side and taking a billion pictures for right now so until they're satisfied, you're all mine."

@Fenrir

Logan smiled and pressed a kiss to Jackson's nose. "I don't mind being yours forever, don't mind one single bit." He gently ribbed Jackson's back, settling his head back against his husband's shoulder, careful not to pole his with the flower crown. He took the time to look around at their guests. While there weren't as many people as Logan had seen in other weddings, he knew the people that did make it were people both Jackson and he loved, close friends and coworkers, people they had made into their family. He loved them all.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Jackson knew his family hadn't been invited and he didn't mind that. Not like he wanted his mother around although he would love to see her face if she saw the son she cut up happily married to another man.

@Fenrir

Logan's gaze occasionally caught on one guest it another, making sure none were his parents. He hadn't really stayed in touch ever since he came out as gay save for a few time where they had called to remind him just how disappointed they were. He prayed they wouldn't show, had even gone so far as to ask some guests that knew them personally not to mention the wedding at all to them. He focused back on his husband, not wanting think much about his parents. It wasn't like they were going to change his mind anyways. He had married Jackson, one of the few people in his life he had come to completely adore and trust. He tilted his head and kissed his cheek.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

(Do we dare have Logan's parents show for drama like Marcus at Jay and Raz's wedding?)

Jackson leaned into the affection, humming softly before twirling Logan around with a laugh. "Stay on your toes bean, wouldn't want you to be caught too off guard with me around." He teased, knowing that Logan hadn't been expecting it but loving it anyway.

@Fenrir

(yeah, let's do it!)
"And why not, sweetheart?" Logan asked with a surprised laugh bubbling up from his chest. "I've given you my heart and my soul. I give you all my trust as well." He whirled back into Jackson's arms again, pressing kisses to his lips. They swayed for a bit before Logan felt a tap at his shoulder. Expecting Raz, he turned with a smile, only to find his mother behind him and not too far off, his dad with a glass of vodka in his hand. Logan instinctually pressed into Jackson, feeling like the helpless little boy he had sworn to himself he'd never be again years before he had met Raz. "H-hi mom." He greeted faintly.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Jackson's smile faded at Logan's sudden tensing, holding him closer. He could feel his temper flare when he called her mom. "I distinctly remember not inviting you here. So what gives." Was it snappy and a little rude? Sure. But so was homophobic parents crashing their son's wedding so he felt like he had the right to be snappy. Especially when it was his wedding.

@Fenrir

Logan's mom narrowed her eyes at Jackson, straightening when her husband came to stand beside her. Logan didn't dare meet his father's gaze. He didn't need to to know his Disappointment and irritation.
"a mother shouldn't need the permission of one of her son's stupid little flings to be invited to his own wedding." She snapped back, grabbing Logan's hand and pulling him away from Jackson, surprisingly strong for a woman her age. "Mom, this isn't another fling," Logan piped up weakly as he was yanked away from his husband. "I love-"
"Sure, now let's get this over with so I can leave." Logan bit back a Yelp when his dad was suddenly at his side, nails digging into his arm. "Be glad we actually showed up to this. Be grateful, we actually called you 'son' in public. Be grateful, and quiet." He spat, his breath making Logan sick. He pulled away from his father before following his mother deeper into the crowd.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Jackson wanted to go after them so badly. That was his husband! He had to protect him! No, no, not like this. Not with his temper the way it is. So he went to find slightly more calm backup. He grabbed Jay's shoulder with more force than he should've, almost pulling him over. "Woah! Jacks, what's up?" "I have two options right now. Either you two help me save my husband from his parents who decided to crash the wedding or I bash their skulls in. And I really don't think we need the second one today."

@Fenrir

Raz glanced over Jay's shoulder, brows creasing slightly when he didn't see Logan with Jackson. His worry only grew when Jackson said that Logan's parent were at here. "Honestly you'd be doing all of us a favor if you did the latter." Raz muttered, only partly joking as they made their way through the crowd to find Logan and his parents. Raz had only met them a handful of time but he figured it was enough for him to decide never to let them near Logan while he was living under Raz’ roof. That still very much applied even now that they were planning on moving.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Jackson spotted them near the exit and his temper flared again. Oh they were so lucky they were in public or Jackson would tear them to pieces right here and now. "Hey! Let go of my husband!" He near growled as he chased after them, making Jay take off with him. Oh God, this isn't good…I'm gonna need help keeping Jackson under control.

@Fenrir

Raz followed quickly after. Some seeing their urgency, the crowd quickly parted to let them pass, making it more or less easy to get to Logan and his parents. "Jacqueline, Mark, so very not great to see you." Raz greeted, loud enough to turn some heads. Good, hopefully they wouldn't act out if they knew they were being watched. "I could have sworn, no one invited you. But there could have been a mistake."

Logan had been struggling against his mother's grip ever since he saw that they weren't going to dance and instead going outside. No, if he went outside, he'd be alone. He didn't want to be alone, not with the people he hated the most in the world, he had promised himself not again.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Jackson clamped down on his mother's wrist, just tight enough to start to sting but not enough to truly hurt. Although he could certainly make it hurt and really did want to but knew he couldn't.
"I don't know who the hell you think you are that you can drag someone away from their own wedding but it's certainly not going to be at my wedding with my husband. You can not like me all you damn well please but Logan made his choice and it sure as hell wasn't you." Jackson was trying so hard to stay in control. It was difficult but he was getting through it.
"If you care so much, where were you? Where were you when it ever actually mattered? Nowhere. And now you think you have the right to show up unannounced and uninvited to the most important day of his life and take that all away? I don't think so."

@Fenrir

(awe! Still can't find i but that's cool!)

Logan's mother gasped in surprise, at being grabbed, turning her glare to Jackson. "And where was my choice? To have a normal son?" She retorted, yanking her hand away from Iackson. In the moment, when his mother loosened her grip slightly, Logan pulled himself away and immediately ran to Jackson, glad to be in the arms of somoke he knew was safe.
Jacklyn straightened herself out, Mark coming to stand beside her glaring daggers at the two couples. "I don't have to be interrogated what I do with my life by one of my son's little boytoys. If you want a life with that mess of person be my guest. I'll happily give him to you. I suppose that's what ever couple wants at their wedding after all. But don't come crying to me when he leaves for the next shiny thing that comes strolling down the street."

@Elder-God-Jacks347

(No no, I meant yours! I never expected to share a name with Logan's mom)

Jackson wrapped his arms tight around Logan, burying his face in his hair. "You're okay baby, I've got you now." He whispered, relieved to have Logan back with him.
While Jackson was comforting Logan, Jay stepped up. "Who Logan chooses to love is none of your damn business. Maybe if he'd been shown what actual love looks like, he wouldn't have had to go searching for so long for the right one. You're a disgrace of a parent and should be ashamed of yourselves. I won't tolerate having you stand here and throw insults at my best friends. Now you can either get out yourselves or I can kick you out and have you arrested for trespassing and interrupting a religious service. Your choice."

@Fenrir

(oh! Omg I'm just gonna keep saying Logan's mom from now On😅)
Logan was on the brink of tears, not because his parents were there but more that he had support against them. "I-im sorry," he whispered, wanting to finally get away from this, from his parents, from the stares of disbelief from the other guests.
Logan's mom laughed humorlessly. "Believe me, no need to tell me twice." She shook her head and glared at Jay and Raz. "I knew it from the moment he came to live with you he'd only get worse. And you only encourage that mentality. If he hadn't come to stay with you lot, he would have found a nice girlie to marry."
Raz smirked and shrugged "yeah, but he didn't. And he never will no matter how many lives you want to reinvent for yourself." Raz nodded to his husband, " I would want him to ask twice if I were you."

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Jackson kissed his head lightly. "Don't apologize. You have nothing to be sorry for. I love you, I'll do anything to protect you."
Jay raised an eyebrow at the two. "The fact that you're more concerned about him marrying some woman and living a heteronormative life than about his happiness says a lot about you. Jackson loves Logan, unlike you. We're his family now. And I'll be damned if I let some wedding crashers who think they have the right to claim ownership just because they don't like the choices made ruin my family."

@Fenrir

A broken sob wracked through logan, "I should have told about them." He rasped, hiding his face in Jackson's neck, not caring anymore if people stared.
"You'll regret it." Logan's mom seethed, only moving when her husband pulled her towards the exit. Raz shook his head. "I can guarantee you, we will not."

@Elder-God-Jacks347

"Shh, relax Logan. It's all taken care of. I won't let them hurt you ever again." Jackson hummed, rubbing his husband's back.
Jay waved with a sweet smile. "Don't let the door hit you on the way out." He turned around to Jackson and Logan with an annoyed expression. "Good riddance."

@Fenrir

Logan flinch and turned his face into Jackson's chest, "I'm sorry about them." He said after a bit, and after the crowd had gone back to mingling about. He gently pulling back from Jackson and wiped his face from att he tears. He breathed a shaky laugh "thank you, for standing up for me." He offered a tight smile.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

"Don't be sorry sweetheart. I'm your husband and they're your friends. It's our job to protect you and keep you safe. All of us need someone to stand up for us sometimes." Jackson soothed, kissing Logan's forehead softly. "Now come on, we've still got a wedding to enjoy."