forum Kinda want a demon and human ship so...help?
Started by @Elder-God-Jacks347
tune

people_alt 79 followers

@Fenrir

"our roomates, our figurative sons," Raz started out once the room had quieted. "and our very beloved friends. You have no idea how much of an honor it is for us to be at your wedding. When we first met I bet none of us thought we'd all get married but now look at us, roles reversed." He laughed softly and wiped a tear from his eyes. "Lo, I remember when we first met. How every boy you brought home brought you further and further away from the fantasy of love you had hoped would come true. But when you first saw Jackson, finally, I could see your dream was being fulfilled by someone who truepy did deserve that beautiful heart of yours."

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Jackson blushed heavily at that, unable to stop smiling. He was glad Raz could see how much he cared, how much he wanted to love Logan with everything he was. He could give Logan what he deserved, he just knew it.

@Fenrir

Logan looked back at Jackson with the same teary eyes happiness and pressed a kiss to his husband's nose, giving a happy little sob.
Raz smiled softly as he continued with the speech. "And Jackson, though I don't know as long as Jay has, I can see how much you care and love my dear Logan. How he so desperately wants to be solely loved by you. I don't think I've seen him any more in love than with you. For that I will always be grateful." Raz bowed to the both of them and handed the microphone to Jay

@Elder-God-Jacks347

(Now I feel bad that we didn't actually write speeches for Jackson and Logan to give at Jay and Raz's wedding)

Jay took the microphone and squeezed Raz's hand for support. "Jacks, it's been a very long time since I first met you and if the me from then was standing in this spot right now, he wouldn't recognize you. Ever since you found Logan, you've been so much happier. You've been absolutely glowing, giving yourself the future that you've been wanting since that day. On that day you were shut out and ignored. But today, you're surrounded by family and friends in the future you never thought you'd have. It's my absolute honor to be here and stand in that future with you." He took a breath, blinking back tears. "And Logan? Please, take care of my best friend. He's the closest thing to family I've really got. I swear, you treat him badly so help me God I will break your legs with my bare hands."

@Fenrir

(honestly same XD)

Raz gently squeezed back, glaring up at his husband when Jay came to his speeches end. "Love of my life," he warned, shaking his head but he couldn't help but laugh, knowing he'd do the same to Jackson if he broke Ligan's heart. He sighed softly and pressed a kiss to Jay's hand. "You're going to scare the rest of the guests." He whispered as they went back to their seats. Logan gently tapped Jay's shoulder, happy tears still in his eyes from both lovely speaches. "I wouldn't want anyone else to end my life If I ever hurt Jackson other than you." He whispered, offering a smile before returning his attention to Jackson

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Jay just laughed as he turned his attention to his own husband. "Come on, you can't be too mad at me. It's Jackson, I deserve to be protective."
Meanwhile Jackson was recovering from smothering a choking fit of laughter and tears from Jay's speech. It was so sweet that Jackson had thought Jay turned over a new leaf. And then he got to the ending and all of a sudden he was back again. There was his best friend.

@Fenrir

"no I suppose not. I'd do the same for Logan." Raz admitted. "I suppose it wouldn't be right for us four if threats weren't made at a wedding." He chuckled lightly and sipped at the rose.
Logan helped Jackson wipe away his tears, pressing kisses and promising a million and one lives of nothing but love and happiness.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Jay kissed Raz's temple with a smile. "You watch how much rose you've got there or it'll be our wedding night all over again."
Jackson easily leaned into Logan's touch, returning as many kisses as he could as the party started to move back into the comfortable talking.

@Fenrir

"that wouldn't be so bad, would it dear?" Raz said innocently, taking another few sips with a smile before setting it aside and finishing dinner.
Logan wrapped Jackson in a secure hug, not wanting to let him go for the rest of the night. "I love you, sweetheart. More than anything." He murmured as the room darkened and the guests started clearing from the center for the first dances

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Jay chuckled with a pensive look. "I suppose not. But you get what I mean. Let the actual couple have their day."
Jackson pulled away to tug Logan up. "Come on, it's our wedding. What kind of hosts would we be if we didn't have the first dance?" He laughed as he pulled Logan to the dance floor.

@Fenrir

"but of course." Raz nodded, looking up with a smile and giving reassuring bob of his head when Logan stood to dance start the dance with Jackson.
"Shy hosts." Logan answered with a laugh, blushing softly when he felt more than saw all of their guest'seyes lock on them.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

"Much to our displeasure." Jackson laughed as he settled into place to dance. "But I can't say I mind being here if it means I confirm that you're mine forever."

@Fenrir

"always, I'll be yours forever." Logan murmured, wrapping his arms around Jackson's neck and resting his head against his shoulder. "I hope you know what you're doing love, the only dance I can do with confidence in the classic awkward prom date dance where you step back and forth." He laughed as he toyed with Jackson's hair, careful not to knock off the crown of flowers atop his head

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Jackson just shook his head with a smile. "You're silly. Luckily, I do. At least a little. Just follow my lead." Jackson wrapped his arms around Logan's waist and led him in a slow waltz.

@Fenrir

"I am not! Tell me how many people do you know, know how to dance more than an akward sway?" Logan whined, stubling for a few momentss as he adjusted to their new position before slowly getting the hang of Jackson's rhythm. "O-ok this isn't so bad." He gave a smile and ventured to look around the room, finding that some couples, including Raz and Jay, had joined them and started swaying with them. He nuzzled into the crook of his husband's neck and pressed a soft kiss to his skin. "I love you, my angel."

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Jackson rolled his eyes with a smile at Logan's protests before kissing his cheek. "I love you too, my bean. Now come on, head up so I can see those gorgeous eyes. Also the stems of your flower crown are itchy on my neck."

@Fenrir

Logan blushed softly before pulling back slightly and looking up at Jackson. "You're the beautiful one, darling." The hand that had resting on Jackson's shoulder moved to rest on his cheek. "You're mine to love, mine to explore the world with, mine to continue a wonderful life and eternity with and I am wholeheartedly yours."

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Jackson gladly leaned into his touch, melting into him. "Eternally yours, my dear. Nothing could ever make me love you less, only prove how much I adore you. You're my muse, my everything. And I plan to keep it that way."

@Fenrir

Logan smiled adoringly and leaned in for a gentle kiss, ignoring the faint sound of a camera shuttering. "That is far more than what I deserve, but I am eternally grateful that I get to love you, that I get to receive love by such an amazing person." He murmured softly, indulgently giving Jackson one more kiss.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Jackson smiled against his lips, tugging him in closer. "I don't deserve you in any sense of the word. How lucky am I that an angel would give up his wings for someone like me."

@Elder-God-Jacks347

(So um, andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) featured an excerpt from this thread on the new blog post and occasionally pops in to read it apparently

Have fun with that information, imma go die in a ditch)

@Fenrir

(wait really! Awe! That's really cool! Must find..)
Logan laughed with a shake of his head. "My wings have been gone for a long while, love. I'm not even sure I had any to begin with, but if I did, I'd gladly give them up for you, over and over again."

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Jackson nuzzled him softly. "You're far too kind to be with me. You give me so much of yourself, I can only hope that I can give you half as much. I don't have as much to give but I hope you'll accept what I do have."

@Fenrir

"if I'm not giving myself to you, giving my love to you, then who else would I be with?" He asked, nudging back affectionately. "You give me more than enough for a million lifetimes, my darling. I will gladly cherish anything you choose to share with me." He promised, glancing up when the song came to an end.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Jackson paused when the song stopped. "Do you wanna stay here? I cultivated a pretty good playlist so I'd be more than willing to stay here and dance the night away with you."