forum Whaaaat's Gibby Thinkin' About?
Started by @Pickles group
tune

people_alt 92 followers

@Yamatsu

Thinkin' about Flying Circus again and how fun it was, even if our campaign kinda fell off a cliff. I wanna fly funni planes again, but I'm also in too many games at this point to even think about scheduling another one.

@Musical_Queen

Thinking about how I want to cry over the one week I will be gone, all of my teachers want to assign major tests, papers, and assignments and I want to cry because I don't want to panic about these the week before I leave

@Yamatsu

Thinkin about how I put forward a build for a video on Lancer mech builds and that my build ended up being the first one shown off:

@Musical_Queen

Thinking about whether i bring a biography on van Gogh or a romance book with an acearo main character

wut

She sees how everybody around her is falling in love and tries to give it a shot but then after a couple of tries she give up and then discovers she is areace

@ElderGod-Icefire

Thinking about all the RP partners that vanished that I dearly wish I could talk to again. Goblinking, Francis, Ladybeetle, Vulcan, Amber…I miss them and our RPs so much (side note if anyone has contact information for them, could you please let me know?)

@Yamatsu

I mean, some of my usernames on other platforms include "Vulcan," but I don't know if I changed it on here at some point. Still here, though.

@Yamatsu

Currently thinking about my class on Victorian Sensation novels and how the trend seems to be everything's pretty good up until the second half when everything goes to shit and the ending completely drops the ball.

@larcenistarsonist group

the state walk we have at our school whenever a team gets to state (they bring the whole drumline out and parade around the school it's epic) and i saw my three best friends there aaaaaa hope they win