forum Whaaaat's Gibby Thinkin' About?
Started by @Pickles group
tune

people_alt 92 followers

@Becfromthedead group

Hello! I've been really busy lol. I mean, it comes with the territory of being a grad student ig. I'm working as a barista again in my new town and probably really overextending myself. But I love my program and my job isn't soul-crushing, so not too many complaints here.
How have yall been?

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

Hello! I've been really busy lol. I mean, it comes with the territory of being a grad student ig. I'm working as a barista again in my new town and probably really overextending myself. But I love my program and my job isn't soul-crushing, so not too many complaints here.
How have yall been?

Alright. Planning for college and preparing to adult. Besides from that, nothing much has been happening

@Yamatsu

Thinkin about the fuckin BLOOD MOON that's happening tonight. My dorm has an excellent view of the moon, so as long as it's not cloudy I plan on getting pictures.

@Yamatsu

I just had to give an hour-and-fifteen-minute presentation today for a class, and it is inhumane to make a fat man stand for that long. Can someone just, like, grab my arms and pull up like you're undoing a bendy straw? That'd be nice…

@GoodThingGoing group

How have yall been?

Super bad this week but hopefully better soon?

@Luz_Noceda

How have yall been?

Lately, I’ve been sick but other than that good!

@Yamatsu

Thinking about how I forgot I had Whitening strips on and they stayed on longer than needed

Your teeth are now so white, they glow in the dark!

@Musical_Queen

Thinking about how I forgot I had Whitening strips on and they stayed on longer than needed

Your teeth are now so white, they glow in the dark!

sadly that is not the case. Instead my gums and bottom teeth hurt