forum Whaaaat's Gibby Thinkin' About?
Started by @Pickles group
tune

people_alt 92 followers

@Starfast group

I had a dream last night where one of the co-hosts of my favourite true crime podcasts got murdered and the other co-host covered it on the podcast.
I'd be so sad if either of them died, but conceptually it's just so hilarious to me and I've been thinking about it all day.

@GoodThingGoing group

I had a dream last night where one of the co-hosts of my favourite true crime podcasts got murdered and the other co-host covered it on the podcast.
I'd be so sad if either of them died, but conceptually it's just so hilarious to me and I've been thinking about it all day.

That'd make a great book

@NotSoBeautifulDiseaster group

TW: Vomit

One another note when I was listening to Kagome Kagome, the moment Miku hit the camera with a hatchet, my screen cracked

@Yamatsu

Thinking about last night's Lancer session and how fun it was to pit my players up against a relatively tough boss fight before giving them a "cutscene" at the end with lore for them to chew on for next week. Incorporating player backstory is super fun cuz they do most of the work for me and I get to turn that into a carrot on a stick for their characters to follow up on.

@Yamatsu

Ah, yes, I had forgotten to take my daily dose of psychic damage. Thanks for reminding me.

Ah, yes, I had forgotten to take my daily dose of psychic damage. Thanks for reminding me.

No need. Misery loves company, you know

@Yamatsu

Y'see, I had forgotten what was hidden under the spoiler tag because my mind had sequestered that information to keep me safe, and I just got flashbanged a second time in order to see the context of what I posted. I hate it here.

Deleted user

I'm thinking about the fact that in the word "scent," you don't know is it's the "s" or the "c" that's silent.

@Musical_Queen

I thought possum and opossum were different animals

They are different. Australia has possums, which are adorable and look like they can give you a hug. America has opossums, which look like they will beat you up in an alley way and scream bloody murder.

They are both marsupials but they fall under different orders

They are different. Australia has possums, which are adorable and look like they can give you a hug. America has opossums, which look like they will beat you up in an alley way and scream bloody murder.

So they are different animals?

@Musical_Queen

So they are different animals?

pretty much yeah

@Becfromthedead group

Thinking about picking up my writing again. Dropping by to say hi again, I doubt I'm going to be too active on here anymore, given the past trend, but I might at least come by to work on character profiles and whatnot.
The writer's block has been bad though.