forum Whaaaat's Gibby Thinkin' About?
Started by @Pickles group
tune

people_alt 92 followers

@Becfromthedead group

Pretty good. About to start semester 2 of grad school. Also I'm at work rn and we're soooo slow. I already finished my whole checklist and monthly deep cleaning task and I'm so glad I leave in 10 minutes

@Pickles group

I ordered a frog warmies from walmart and I got an email saying it was delivered this morning so I'm gonna get it either today or tomorrow hell yeah

@Yamatsu

I spent all afternoon shopping for stuff for my dorm room and when I came back my good parking space was gone and I had to park two lots away. I hate it here.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Thinking about picking up my writing again. Dropping by to say hi again, I doubt I'm going to be too active on here anymore, given the past trend, but I might at least come by to work on character profiles and whatnot.
The writer's block has been bad though.

Hey, Bec. Good luck to you dude. I moved to Tennessee for college and so I'm thinking with all the changes I'm going through I should really start writing again. It is also a school about Story so it'd be a bit odd if I didn't continue that part of myself which I am actively developing.

@Becfromthedead group

Ooh fun. I also moved again for school. Not super far, still in Georgia and all that.
Even if it wasn't part of your studies though, writing is always a nice hobby to have. I'm over here playing with my characters like they're dolls. Still trying to sort out this writer's block to make some actual progress, but so be it.

@Becfromthedead group

Why is gender so complicated :///
I occasionally get into a funk of "oh shit, am I actually a dude???"
And it's like. Yes, but also no. You're probably genderfluid, babe.

@Musical_Queen

Ive been re-orgainzing my room and so I've been thinking about how to edit my room and get rid of stuff (I put my old dresser in my closet and bought a rack instead). IDK why but I feel like I need to get rid of a bunch of stuff

Deleted user

im now sharing a room with my little sister and there isnt even enough space to breathe in there
aaaahhh