forum Whaaaat's Gibby Thinkin' About?
Started by @Pickles group
tune

people_alt 92 followers

@Starfast group

Glad I'm not the only one then. Like, I just want to write about this character, but my brain is just like "Nope. You have a character and a setting. That's all you get."

@Yamatsu

Guilty Gear Strive just got the best trans rep ever with Bridget and the character I main is, in no uncertain terms, absolutely pro-trans rights and it's incredible.

@ElderGod-Icefire

thinkin about how i tried to explain what demi-sexual means to my coworker (16 yr old guy who PISSES ME OFF) bc he thought that pedophiles were part of the LGBTQ community??? which was a HUGE red flag in and of itself. anyways the convo got onto demi-sexual and i was trying to explain and he kept interrupting me to say he "didn't understand" and it "just sounds like gay to me" like bro. bro what part of "you can be straight and be demi-sexual" sounds gay to you. please. anyways i hate him

@Starfast group

Just remembered this one time on this website I used to be pretty active another user said that I was hot, thinking that I was using a picture of myself as my avatar. It was not a picture of me, it was a picture of Gerard Way (and not even a very good one). He deleted the comment after I broke the news to him, but I never forgot.

@Yamatsu

Just remembered this one time on this website I used to be pretty active another user said that I was hot, thinking that I was using a picture of myself as my avatar. It was not a picture of me, it was a picture of Gerard Way (and not even a very good one). He deleted the comment after I broke the news to him, but I never forgot.

lmao

@GoodThingGoing group

Oh my God this is amazing lol

@Yamatsu

Thinkin about how my college emailed me today, in the middle of August, to let me know that the class I wanted to take was canceled because the professor left to go work with a tech start-up, so instead of Document Design, I'm taking 19th Century American Poetry.

@Musical_Queen

Thinking about how I, a full time worker and student, has a meeting with the bank tomorrow for multiple different things, is writing a scene where a girl who was kidnapped (And was born with wings) woke up in her queerplatonic partners bed post saving only to realize her wings were taken and she breaks down while her partner comforts her. I am writing this horribly instead of doing the normal thing and sleeping

@Yamatsu

Thinkin about LANCER again and how I have to set up combat for my next session on Monday, so I'll probably be doing that today while I'm at work.

Deleted user

A pumpkin-eating half-goblin, half-fae demi-girl named Abbi whos entire clothing and house aesthetic is cottagecore.

@Yamatsu

I'm going to be participating in part of a 24-hour LANCER game for charity this Saturday and I'm hella excited for it. Here's the build I'm rolling with:
– HA GENGHIS @ LL3 –
[ LICENSES ]
HA GENGHIS 3
[ CORE BONUSES ]
HEATFALL COOLANT SYSTEM
[ TALENTS ]
NUCLEAR CAVALIER 3, WEAPONSMITH 3
[ STATS ]
HULL:3 AGI:0 SYS:0 ENGI:2
STRUCTURE:4 HP:14 ARMOR:3
STRESS:4 HEATCAP:12 REPAIR:5
TECH ATK:-2 LIMITED:+1
SPD:3 EVA:6 EDEF:8 SENSE:5 SAVE:12
[ WEAPONS ]
Flex Mount: SUPERHEAVY WEAPON BRACING
Main Mount: Thermal Rifle
Heavy Mount: Plasma Thrower (WEAPONSMITH MOD RANK 3)
[ SYSTEMS ]
Explosive Vents, HAVOK Charges x3, Weaponsmith Modification 1: Overkill, Weaponsmith Modification 2: Armor Piercing, Weaponsmith Modification 3: +1 Accuracy

tl:dr I'm using the flamethrower mech and I tried to get as much damage out of it as I possibly could. Here's hoping I don't get shot down immediately lol

@Starfast group

I'm currently researching Kurt Vonnegut for a school assignment and I can't get over the fact that he had an editor named Knox Burger. Not only does that sound like a completely made up name, but it also sounds exactly like the kind of name you would find in a Vonnegut novel. I can't stop thinking about it.

v Yeah, that's exactly my point

@GoodThingGoing group

I'm currently researching Kurt Vonnegut for a school assignment and I can't get over the fact that he had an editor named Knox Burger. Not only does that sound like a completely made up name, but it also sounds exactly like the kind of name you would find in a Vonnegut novel. I can't stop thinking about it.

It sounds like a soldier in Slaughterhouse-Five

@Yamatsu

How complete fuckin dogwater the netcode in Splatoon 3 is. Great! I played a match, won, got to the results screen, got to the rewards screen, and THEN the game decides to pitch a fit and tell me there's a server error, only to count my victory as a loss anyway, because fuck me, I guess.