A fantasy story.
[My main universe]
For Eternity is about the crew ofand the adventures they have!
The Seraph Crew
(The primary group the story will follow)
- A and main character
- The story mostly focuses on her and her journey
- Lumianne starts off trying to kill Leone, then becomes one of his closest friends
- Lumianne has a rivalry with Baako but they become friends (still rivals in a way)
- Lumianne immediately forms a friendship with Janaina and Yuto
- A human, with a bow who was raised in a family of hunters and soldiers
- His journey is that of self-discovery
- He makes friends with Baako and Yuto easily
- Leone has a minor conflict with Janaina at first but they eventually become much closer after she saves his life
- A and the only son of the Seraph's captain.
- He starts off as not liking Lumianne but eventually warms up to her
- His relationship with his father (the captain) is complicated but they still care for each other
- An who uses magic that comes from a long line of mages
- She is a friend of Lumianne and close friends with Baako
- Her friendship with Leone has a rough start, but they get much closer in the long run
- An who showed up seemingly out of nowhere but made friends because of his charming personality
- Yuto's just friends with everyone
- He really is that guy
- A who is the captain of
- He is also Baako's father
- Just like Baako, he didn't trust Lumianne at first, but he also didn't trust Leone either
- Osei has some unresolved prejudice against humans
- A and the queen of
- She protects her country but through immoral methods
- Aeliena is a tyrant hiding in plain sight, under the guise of a """democratic""" country
- A and the leader of a small group of botanos mages
- He starts off as a fairly harmless scientist and develops into a plant controlling antagonist
- A human that wields a scythe.
- She is Luximia's judge and executioner cause no one could stop her
- Ilya is a and the love interest to Yuto
- Yuto and Ilya go from unlikely friends to boyfriends, yes
- Iris is a minor antagonist, and the younger sister to , who goes through a redemption arc
- While redeeming herself, she and Lumianne fall in love
- Your classic enemies to friends to lovers but with two pretty faerie women or something
(Family members to some of the main characters)
- Lumianne's mother, who is dead
- Lumianne's father, who is dead
- Leone's brother, who is an important side character and is reoccurring.
- Leone's mother who he has a complicated relationship with
- A who shows up a few times for important plot stuff
- She's married and happy :)
This universe was born from my mind I guess.
The planet;was created by an all powerful being called
The laws of physics function the same except for some magic exceptions.
Winged creatures, magic and souls.
The magic system in Ethera is called the way of the Anima.
It involves using your very soul as a source of elemental power.
No one knows exactly what Anima is, but it as been described as an incredible source of energy and it feels like electricity when used.
Anima can have 1 of the 7 Natural elements as default:
Null is the state of having no element and being neutral. Humans have a null Anima but there are very few cases where a human was born with a natural element.
These seven are known as the natural elements as they are the elements that run through the planet, in the nature and in the lives of all living creatures.
Although, people are naturally prejudice towards Glacio because it is seen as an unecessary branch of the water element. A mistake even.
Most don't even consider Glacio an element.
Dieselpunk + Magic.
A mixture of both old early 1900s technology with the magic of this world.
The Last Airbender, Genshin Impact, anything leather, Steampunk, Clock punk and Art nouveau.
Culture and Aesthetics
- The regions and continents reflect real world culture.
- The fashion has a lot of cultural influence depending on the regions.
- The current time period of Ethera is inspired by 1910s aesthetics and technology.
- Ethera has a lot of Latin and Greek inspired words.
- The continent of has references to Polynesian and Brazilian culture.
- The continent of has references to Japanese, Filipino and Indian culture.
- The continent of has references to Greek, Nigerian and Egyptian culture.
- The continent of has references to Finnish, Dutch and Russian culture.
- The continent of has references to German, Spanish and French culture.
Custom comic fonts:
- https://miro.medium.com/max/540/1*[email protected]