The Steel Seraph
A fantasy story about a crew of adventures traveling together. This is also my main universe.
The Zeta Crew (Major Protagonists)
(The primary group the story will follow)
- A Glacio Fairy and main character
- The story mostly focuses on her and her journey
- Lumi starts off being at odds with Leone, then becomes one of his closest friends
- Lumi has a rivalry with Bediako but they become friends (still rivals in a way)
- Lumi immediately forms a friendship with Janaia
- A Human, with a Lumen crossbow who was raised in a family of hunters, businessmen and soldiers
- His journey is that of self-discovery
- He makes friends with Bediako and Josef easily
- Leone has a minor conflict with Janaia at first but they eventually become much closer after she saves his life
- An Elf who uses Nero magic
- Janaia is a graduate mage that worked hard and is very skilled but she still has doubts in herself
- She is a close friend of Lumi and friends with Symon and Bediako
- Her friendship with Leone has a rough start, but they get much closer in the long run
- A Fotia Fairy and the only son of the Seraph's captain.
- He starts off as not liking Lumi but eventually warms up to her
- His relationship with his father (the captain) is complicated but they still care for each other
- A Human alchemist that uses Botanos and forms an agreement with a Demon.
- Josef had a rough childhood as he was the son of Martin Vogel, a doctor infamous for his less than ethical methods
- Josef wants to escape his past but it keeps coming back to get him
The Zeta Crew (Minor Protagonists)
- A Fotia Fairy who is the captain of The Zeta
- He is also Bediako's father
- Just like Bediako, he didn't trust Lumi at first, but he also didn't trust Leone either
- Osei has some unresolved prejudice against humans
- An Aero Fairy that is onboard The Zeta
- She is the youngest member of the crew having only recently turned 18 before joining
- Mizume wants people to stop treating her like a dumb kid especially her brother, Riyoru Hada
- Mizume doesn’t have a weapon but an instrument that looks like a chamisen
- Symon is a Medicus Elf and the main healer of the protagonist group
- He's a no nonsense cleric that will let you drop to 1 hp just to show you who's boss
- But he is normally kind just has a short temper (which he will develop out of)
- A Lumen Fairy and the queen of Luximia
- She protects her country but through immoral methods
- Aeliena is simply a tyrant hiding in plain sight
- A human that wields a Lumen scythe.
- She is a mercenary and an executioner
- Ires is a Lumen Fairy who is the minor antagonist, and the secret younger sister to Aeliena Ilihos, who goes through a redemption arc
- She is also the chosen lumen Nymph
- While redeeming herself, she and Lumi fall in love
- Your classic enemies to friends to lovers but with two pretty fairy women or something
(Family members to some of the main characters)
- Lumi's mother, who is dead
- Lumi's father, who is dead
- Leone's brother, who is an important side character and is reoccurring.
Regina Muharib (Formerly Saldarotto)
- Leone's mother who he has a complicated relationship with
- Leone’s father who died when he was only 2 years old
- An Aero Fairy who showed up seemingly out of nowhere but made friends because of his charming personality
- Riyuro's just friends with everyone
- He really is that guy
It is early 1918 in the world of Ethera. Magical creatures, powerful dragons and innovative humans occupy the planet trying to keep the peace during a new age of engineering.
The story follows the young 21-year-old Lumi as she runs into The Zeta Crew: A group of adventures that get paid to hunt rogue magical creatures and sometimes capture people.
"The Steel Seraph" is about comradery, betrayal, trust and most importantly, connections! Connections with friends, family, romantic interests and connections with people you never thought to connect with.
All this combined with cool fantasy stuff!
The Steel Seraph - Main Timeline
Some say Ethera was created by 7 angels, other say it was created by one god, most are not sure. All we know is that Ethera exists and is a planet full of magic, many races and dragons that roam the lands.
The planet's history is all in Ethera
The Last Airbender, RWBY, Arcane/LoL, Genshin Impact, anything leather, Steampunk, Clock punk and Art nouveau.
Culture and Aesthetics
- The regions and continents reflect real world culture.
- The fashion has a lot of cultural influence depending on the regions.
- The current time period of Ethera is inspired by 1910s aesthetics and technology.
- Ethera has a lot of Latin and Greek inspired words.
- The continent of Cascata has references to Polynesian and Brazilian culture.
- The continent of Uttakaze has references to Japanese, Filipino, Malaysian and Indian culture.
- The continent of Solis Ortus has references to Greek, Italian, Nigerian, Ghanaian, Lebanese, Iranian and Egyptian culture.
- The continent of Talvinia has references to Finnish, Norwegian, Swiss, Swedish and Ukrainian culture.
- The continent of Vestensart has references to German, Spanish and French culture.
Custom comic fonts:
- https://miro.medium.com/max/540/1*[email protected]
|business Luximian Palace|
|bubble_chart Anima Overload|
|bubble_chart Anima Burnout|
|flag Laya Hilaya|
|ac_unit The Dyad|
|ac_unit The Seven angels|
|eco Hoarfrost flower|
|location_on Mouth of Fotia|
|forum Ethera Speeh|
|local_movies Isfjordan Executions|
|location_city New Town|
|today Unity of wings|
|today New Tradition|
|drive_eta The Zeta|
This universe was created by Retr0 on Notebook.ai.See more from Retr0
Create your own universe