people_alt 55 followers

@Becfromthedead group

"Yeah… that must be tough," Galen sighed, "At least I know Ma is gone."
He shrugged a bit. "I mean, we've all kind of lost everything."
Galen tilted his head.
"Would you want to try to make it to the cure?"

@EtherealDreamer

Clementine shrugged.

"I dont know, its not like I have anything worth living or fighting for anymore…" she said quietly.
Her hair falling over her shoulders and grazing her bare skin.

She gave a sigh and looked towards her dads bedroom, her heart skipped a beat and suddenly she felt… not quite there, her mind and body somewhere else, as she remembered all the abuse her dad had put her through.

@Becfromthedead group

"Sure, but we don't know much about the cure. Maybe it'll help people who are already infected, and we'll get back to something sort of like normal," Galen replied.
His gaze fell over Clementine, and he noticed she was frozen up, just a little.
"You feeling okay?" He asked.

@EtherealDreamer

Clementine blinked a couple times before giving a very slow nod, she kept her eyes on the doorway of her dads bedroom though.

"its funny, I was never allowed in my dads room, now I can come and go as I please."
Before she knew it she broke into an insane laughter

@Appleand_Onion

Lenny found a horse chained up beside a parking lot. ''What -are you doing out here fella?'' ''Im Surprised the zombies haven't eaten you yet.'' Lenny got onto the saddle. It was stable, kinda. ''Me and my parents used to ride horses all the time, Kinda fun i guess…''
''Giddy up!'' Lenny held on to the horse with a good grip as the horse ran as the horseshoes made Sounds.