forum 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕀π•₯ π•™π•¦π•žπ•’π•Ÿπ•€ π• π•Ÿ 𝕖𝕒𝕣π•₯𝕙 ₁/β‚„ ~(𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻)~
Started by @Appleand_Onion
tune

people_alt 55 followers

@Appleand_Onion

Lenny walked up the stairs predicting the elevator is broken because the electricity is not Working. ''Okay Galen and Clementine you take the 2nd floor and i'll take the third.'' Lenny ran up the stairs and saw a first aid kit. ''This will be in handy.'' He put the first aid kit in the duffel bag. He kept looking around and found Bandages, Hand alcohol, Pills and Pepto Bismo. He ran back down the stairs to the second floor to see what Clementine and Galen was doing.

@Becfromthedead group

Galen shook his head at Clementine, walking with her to the second floor.
"It's okay, it's better than going alone for sure," he said.
His brow was still a bit furrowed.
"I'm lucky I wasn't here during the outbreak. I'd been volunteering and shadowing doctors here before. It would've been over had I not been in class instead that day."
He swept through the supplies, grabbing bandages, disinfectant, and a few suture kits, among other things.
"But lucky for you guys, if anyone gets hurt, I should have you covered."

@Appleand_Onion

Lenny walked into the second floor. "Okay guys, anywhere else we need to look for things we need In particular?'' Lenny took out his phone and listened to music. ''I could really go for some boba.'' Lenny walked out the door and found a motorcycle behind the hospital. he checked to see if there Were any keys were around. No luck. ''What the fuck is the point of having a motorcycle if you don't Have fucking keys?!'' He shouted.

@EtherealDreamer

Clementine ran after Lenny, pushing her hand over his mouth and shushing him.

"Dude, shut the fuck up, you screaming is going to attract zombies, don't you understand that?"
she asked, her eyes pleading for him to shut up.

@Appleand_Onion

"Get off of me!!'' He said muffled. Lenny kept moving around trying to fling her hand off his mouth.
''Get your hand off of my face!'' Lenny said muffled like.
He finally seddled down waiting for her to get their hand off of his face.

@EtherealDreamer

Clementine finally let her hand down when she felt Lenny go still,
"that's it, good boy, be still and quiet"
she said quietly, shrugging her backpack onto her shoulders and sighing.

"we shouldn't take the motorcycle anyways, it belongs to someone and it might be to loud" she added.

@Becfromthedead group

"That someone is probably dead," Galen said with a shrug, "But it would be loud. Sure, I made it to your house on a bike, but I was just out looking for any survivors. Besides, we are not fitting three people on a motorcycle. No way in hell."
He scowled a bit.
"She's right though. We gotta travel quietly. At least, we can't run around screaming at any mild inconvenience. Keep those emotions in check, or we're dead."

@EtherealDreamer

Clementine gave a nod of agreement, her hands pulling on the bottom of her shirt tightly, until the fabric was starting to become unthreaded.

"The only way any of us are gonna stay alive is if you shut up." She said to Lenny
"I get you may naturally be energetic or emotionally open, but who you were doesnt matter now, all that matters now is surviving" she said

@Appleand_Onion

''Im going to my house, You coming with or staying here?'' Lenny was tapping his foot waiting for Answer from either one of them. ''Im waiting.'' Lenny took out water from his duffel bag. ''I'll wait.''

@EtherealDreamer

Clementine hesitated, she had always been so indecisive, it made her terrible at making decisions.

"u-uh uhm…" she stuttered quietly
"we should stick together." She managed finally
"why do we need to go back to your house? is there something we need there?" she asked curiously with the raise of an eyebrow.

@Appleand_Onion

''Yes actually, I need to get my dog Rocky.'' Lenny did a soft smile.
''Their a Shiba Inu!'' ''Plus we are sticking together !" Lenny grabbed Clementine's hand and walked Over to his house. He grabbed his keys and saw Chase running at me like he was so Happy. ''Rocky bud!! So glad to see you again!!'' LEnny gave Chase belly rubs. ''You can rub his belly he's Very playful!''

@EtherealDreamer

Clementine smiled as she rubbed Rocky's belly playfully, she then made a serious face and stood up
"we should keep moving" she said seriously.

@Becfromthedead group

Galen stretched a bit.
"Yeah… uh… this detour wasn't exactly what I had in mind. You rushed us so much I almost forgot some supplies," he said with a scowl, "Is this dog even well-trained? Because if not, he's only going to be a pain in the ass to keep around."

@Appleand_Onion

Lenny looked at Galen in shock. ''He's well trained and has never bit ripped or tore anything before." Lenny ran upstairs and got a leash. He put it on Rocky. ''There, Is that better now?'' Lenny walked Out the door with the leash in his hands waiting at the door for Clementine and Galen.

@EtherealDreamer

Clementine nodded in agreement, something she tended to do when Galen spoke.

"Yeah, but what if he starts barking? and attracts attention we don't need?" she said angrily
"Lenny im really starting to dislike you right now, first you scream in my ear to wake me up, then you drag me out of my house, then you bring me here, when I could be gathering important supplies."

She paused "not that Rocky isn't important but still all these detours and for what? are you scared? is that what this is? you dragging us around because you don't wanna acknowledge the fact that this is really happening, and that we have to scavenge to survive now. Is that what this is?" she asked, her eyes filled with a mixture of pity and sorrow.

@Appleand_Onion

''Well why didn't you make the choice, You could've stayed at the hospital gathering supplies while I got rocky and everything would be going good. If you would've just said no this wouldn't have Happened in the first place! So this is basically your fault. If you were really smart you would've Stayed at the hospital.'' Lenny scoffed. ''Im leaving, Meet me at the hospital so we can gather more Supplies.''

@Becfromthedead group

"Hey, we didn't leave the hospital just to go back to the hospital," Galen murmured, a growl starting to rise in his throat, "And we did the wise thing by not splitting up. That's the last thing we need. We have no way of contacting each other. Like I see you have your phone still, but it's only a matter of time before everything is out."
He crossed his arms.
"I would like to look for more survivors. We have plenty of supplies for now."

@EtherealDreamer

Clementine nodded in agreement, grabbing the back of Lenny's shirt as he tried to walk away, her eyes burning from anger.

"you don't get to put all this on me then walk away." She stated angrily, grabbing fist fulls of his shirt and squeezing

"if you weren't so-" she paused and let go of his shirt guiltily,
"if you would just sit the fuck still god damn it!" she shouted, but not loud enough to attract unwanted attention.

@Appleand_Onion

''I don't listen to dumb people.'' Lenny walked in his house and grabbed walkie talkies and Batteries from his cabinet and hid them in his shirt. He walked funny and was going to Clementine's house once again. ''Bye.''

@Becfromthedead group

"Dumb people," Galen scoffed under his breath, "Bitch doesn't know what kind of person he's talking to."
Yet, he had a kind of laughing edge as he spoke. It was so terrible- so, so terrible to be stuck at the end of the world like this, but it was somehow funny.
"We'll catch up with him later. Or maybe we won't," Galen said with a shrug.

@EtherealDreamer

Clementine scowled at Lenny's back as he walked away, her eyes squinting against the sun.
She was so tired, she just wanted to sleep all day.

"He better not go in my room."
She replied, gritting her teeth, she had some personal stuff in there, stuff that she would kill someone for, especially Lenny.

She nodded her "I'll show him dumb" she grumbled and nodded in the direction of the grocery store
"should we scavenge the grocery store next?" she asked Galen, after all he seemed to be wiser than her, and more knowing she found it best to ask him, instead of calling the shots, like Lenny.

@Appleand_Onion

When Lenny got up to Clementine's house he went upstairs in her room and put walkie talkies Under her pillow for them to find. He went back downstairs and followed Clementine and Galen.
''Hey guys where are you going next?''
''The grocery store?'' Lenny figured that's where they were going because he knew the exact Location of it.

@EtherealDreamer

Clementine gave a shrug
"I dunno, I was just asking Galen if he thinks that's a good idea" she said annoyed a bit.
She shifted her weight from foot to foot repeatedly, and turned to Lenny.

"if you went in my room, I'll kill you." She grumbled to him threateningly.

@Becfromthedead group

"I don't think I have room to carry more food, honestly," Galen said, "What I need personally is a proper weapon. And what we need as a whole is to figure out what to do. Listen, I'm not sure I even want to live if there's no one left on this godforsaken earth. We need to find someone."