forum 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕀π•₯ π•™π•¦π•žπ•’π•Ÿπ•€ π• π•Ÿ 𝕖𝕒𝕣π•₯𝕙 ₁/β‚„ ~(𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻)~
Started by @Appleand_Onion
tune

people_alt 55 followers

@Appleand_Onion

''Why didn't you say that before?'' Lenny murmured.
He gave Galen a knife. ''There, we can go Back to Clementine's house now right Clementine? Lenny said questioningly.''

@EtherealDreamer

Clementine shrugged "I don't know? if you guys want to?" she said curiously, her hand twirling her hair between her fingers.

"Its up to you guys what you wanna do, i'm heading home, you can come with, or go somewhere else"
she said shrugging again, and walking back towards her house, metal bat in her hands.

@Becfromthedead group

"Yeah, we need somewhere to crash for the night anyway. We can do more exploring tomorrow," Galen said with a shrug.
He took the knife. It was better than the knives he had, which were merely kitchen knives and a singe utility knife, but he still needed a gun, probably. A gun and maybe some other bludgeoning weapon that wasn't a frying pan.

@Appleand_Onion

"Alright, and Clementine look under your pillow.'' Lenny walked to the house opening the door and Sighed. ''What do we eat tonight guys?'' Lenny got out all the silver ware from the cabinets.
Lenny stood there waiting for an answer from either one of them.

@EtherealDreamer

Clementine shrugged "something that wont use to many supplies, we need our food to last" she said seriously.

"oh my dad has a gun in his closet Galen, if you wanna use it, I would but I never learned how and I don't like them, to easy to shoot someone who doesn't need to be shot." She added and went into her dads room, grabbing the small pistol from the closet and bringing it out, she made sure it was on safety mode before handing it Galen. One of the few things she knew about guns, and that she sinsited her dad teach her, was how to put it in safety.

"You can crash in my dads room, i'm sure you'll find some bullets in there somewhere, and Lenny can crash in the upstairs guest bedroom, or we can all sleep in my room, if staying together while resting is more preferable for you guys, whatever you wanna do." She stated, pulling her t-shirt up, which had fallen slightly off her right shoulder, revealing equally pale, freckled shoulders.

@Appleand_Onion

''I'll just go back to my house with rocky, I will meet up with you guys later.'' ''I'll be up all night Hatching an plan.'' Lenny unlocked the house door and closed it. Lenny walked to his house and Saw a hourd of zombies come his way. ''The fuck..?-'' Lenny grabbed his gun. ''Get away from me.'' Lenny ran back to the house and closed the door. Lenny was shaking when he closed the door.
''Do not open that.'' Lenny said seriously. ''Help me board this door up, You don't wanna get eaten By zombies do you? Lenny kept holding the door back. ''GET YOUR FUCKING WEAPONS I CAN'T HOLD IT FOR SO LONG!'' Lenny let go of the door and grabbed his gun.

@EtherealDreamer

Clementine raised her bat, her shoulder being revealed by her baggy shirt once again, but this time she didn't pull it up, instead she swung as Lenny let the door open, she swung horizontal, knocking a zombie straight out the door with the force of her swing. She hit another vertically, she grimaced as she heard the crack of her bat hitting its skull, it stumbled backwards, falling down the front steps and remained there; unmoving.

"God damn it Lenny, if you would've just stayed the fuck inside, instead of sticking together!" she shouted over the loud groans of the undead coming for them, she swung again and again, from every direction, hitting with all her force everytime.

playing softball finally paid off she thought to herself, once the hoard of zombies was destroyed, she pushed all the bodies down the stairs, into the street and began boarding the front door up, after she locked it.

"stupid fucking undead brains, stupid fucking emotional boys, stupid fucking survival, stupid fucking…" she mumbled to herself as she hammered nails into the wall to cover the door; as quietly as she could. Once she was done she sat on the couch, her chest heaving, trying to catch her breath.

@Appleand_Onion

Lenny sighed. He didn't like to kill zombies but it was a risk he had to take to stay alive. ''Im going To the guest room on my violin to play Symphony No. 7. He was a great musician. See you then Clementine.
Lenny walked up the steps with his violin in his hands. When he was in the guest room he took it Out of the case. He grabbed the violin and the bow used to play the violin. He played Symphony No. 7 repeatedly until 1:54 AM.
''This song is making me cry for no reason, Maybe they made such a good song that it makes me Cry tears of joy. He put the violin back in the case with the bow. He put it back in his duffel bag Going downstairs. Clementine when you wake up look under your pillow. Not until you wake up Though.

@EtherealDreamer

Clementine blinked when Lenny told her not to look under her pillow until she woke up,
how long have I been reading? she asked herself, her copy of 'Aristotle And Dante Discover The Secrets Of The World' open in her hands, yet her eyes were blurry, perhaps from reading to much, and to long; though she wasn't really sure.

"shut up, I'll look under it whenever I want" she said, standing up a stretching, revealing her midriff, which was pale, but muscled. She then placed her bookmark in her book and slide the book back onto the table, and slowly made her way upstairs, where the first thing she did was look under her pillow, where she found the walkie talkie, causing her to smile widely

"is this some plan to spy on me?" she said into the walkie talkie, her grin spreading across her face, as she held down the button.

@Appleand_Onion

Lenny heard the walkie talkie. He pressed the button as he spoke into it. ''No it's not, It's so we can Stick together even if we all are apart.'' Lenny put the walkie talkie on the nightstand and fixed the Pillow to match his exact comfort.
The next day, Lenny woke up around 7:50 and 6:49 in the morning. He went in Clementine's room To wake her up. ''Wake up Clementine, We have to scavenge for food.'' ''We didn't even eat last Night.''
When Lenny saw that Clementine was not waking up he got whipped cream and put it in her hand. He got a feather and tickled her nose with it. He watched as she slammed the Whipped cream in Her face. He snickered as he got out of her room.
''She's never gonna know..Hahaha!'' He ran back downstairs going in the bathroom to brush his Teeth. He grabbed his toothbrush and the toothpaste. He squirted a little bit on there. He brushed His teeth for 3 minutes before spitting toothpaste out. He gargled a bit of water then spit it out. He watched Clementine come down the steps. He couldn't do anything but burst out laughing. ''Bahahahaha!''

@EtherealDreamer

Clementine was lifting up the bottom of her shirt to wipe her face, or attempt to.
She still had some whipped cream on her jawline and her eyebrows, she swept the leftover whipped cream into her hand, and straight into her mouth there's no way i'm wasting food, let alone whipped cream she thought to herself.

"I hate everything about you." She said to Lenny, as she lowered her shirt again, her cheeks were bright red, along with the tips of her ears. She then pulled the toothbrush out of his hand, and threw it on the ground, she then stepped on it, grinding her bare heel into the bristles, to where it tickled.

@Becfromthedead group

Galen had slept on the couch again. It served just fine; he'd slept in much worse places.
He woke up to commotion, and once he gathered what was going on, he stood next to Clementine, absolutely seething.
"Why can't you take any of this seriously? We're at the end of the world, and all you can think to do is be the most self-serving, annoying little prick. We can't carry on like this."

@EtherealDreamer

Clementine was so angry, it was like you could practically see her ears steaming, she grabbed fistfuls of the bottom of her shirt and squeezed, until her knuckles turned white.

"You" she said unraveling her right hand from her shirt and poking Lenny in the chest with her right index finger, repeatedly.
"Need to start taking this shit seriously." She stated loudly.

@Appleand_Onion

Lenny started crying softly looking at Clementine. ''So.. You were using me for my resources Yes?'' Lenny pushed Clementine out the doorway. ''G-good luck finding someone else on your ''Team''. He grabbed his knife from Galen. I think you don't need this..'' Lenny grabbed his duffel Bag and his dog on the leash.
He walked around the block hoping to find someone, Anyone that Could really help us get things done. He started to hallucinate because of the humid Temperature. ''Fuck them.. They were just using me for my stuff..right?'' ''Yeah they were..'' Lenny Took of his shirt and revealed a tank top. He put his shirt wrapped around his forehead.
He kept Walking until he reached a store. He took out his gun in case any zombie wants to come And infect him. He stole a couple of snacks there for safe keeping. He screamed ''UGH!!! IS ANYONE FUCKING HERE IN THIS DAMN FORSAKEN CITY?!''

@EtherealDreamer

Clementine shook her head and gave a exasperated sigh.

"What the fuck ever" she growled towards the door Lenny had just exited through, she shut it, and rebolted it quickly, she waved her hands in the air and slumped against the door

"whatever, I don't care." She repeated, crossing her arms.

@Becfromthedead group

"Well, there goes our 'resources," or whatever the fuck he thinks he was contributing," Galen chuckled, leaning into the doorway, "We would've gotten along just fine without them."
He shook his head.
"Anyway, now that it's just us, did you want to come up with an actual plan? Besides wasting energy running around and going wherever the wind takes us?"

@EtherealDreamer

Clementine looked towards Galen, and shook her head curtly.

"No…I dont really have a plan in mind, though Im not a very natural leader or strategic planner…I do think we should try to gather more important resources first and then maybe plan out where we wanna head next, they said the cure was being developed in like California or something, thats really fucking far" she said

she wiped her forehead, which was covered in beaded sweat and sat down, laying her dads map down in front of her, she pointed towards the spots where the grocery store and the pharmacy,

"I think we should go gather food starting tomorrow, then head to the pharmacy, maybe just Walgreens, to gather medical supplies and maybe clothes too, then plan out our path from there" she added quickly.

@Becfromthedead group

"Alright, well, I agree with all that," Galen said, "But might I add looking for guns? Lenny really didn't hear me out when I said I needed a real weapon. Just handed me this knife like I didn't already have other knives. It's probably better if we don't put ourselves in munching range of those monsters if we can help it."
He tilted his head.
"Cali, huh? I could probably get us a few hundred miles on my bike, but once we're out of gas, that's it. I could try to steal another one but like… I don't think we can bank on that."

@EtherealDreamer

Clementine raised her eyebrows and widened her eyes in realisation "oh"
she said quickly, and stood up running into her dads room, pulling a pistol and a whole grocery bag full of ammo out of his closet, and brought it out to Galen

"here" she said quietly, setting the bag and the gun down, on the table; checking to see if it was on safety mode first.

@Appleand_Onion

Lenny kept walking looking at a GPS on his phone. He saw that he was 3 more hours to California for the cure. '' Ha! 3 hours..! ''They thought i was immature..!'' Lenny kept walking with Heavy breathing, Mouth dry. He took out his water for a quick stop.

He was in Anaheim, The Home of Disneyland. Lenny took a quick look at the castle. Deserted and worn out. ''This is not What I though it was gonna look like. ''Welp, Should call on the crew to see how they are doing. Lenny pressed the button on the walkie talkie.
''Clementine, Do you copy?'' Lenny kept walking Pressing the button. ''Im 23.9 miles to California, And you?'' Lenny snickered. Lenny looked at Rocky. He took out a plastic bag of dog food and fed some to him.

@EtherealDreamer

Clementine gave a look of surprise as he walkie talkie, that was in her pocket transferred Lenny's voice, she pulled it out.

"there's no way" she said as she pressed the button.
She rubbed her temples as the walkie talkie sat on her knee's.

@Appleand_Onion

''Oh yeah your not here!'' Lenny said sarcastically. When he reached California he waited. Lenny Pulled the walkie talkie out of his pocket. ''Im waiting for you to come to California.''
''You better come quick, Im not waiting all day.'' He turned off the button on the walkie talkie and Waited.

@Becfromthedead group

"I don't care if we 'don't catch up to him or whatever," Galen said, "We can continue as planned. Head for where that cure is being produced when we're ready. Thanks for the gun, by the way. This'll do."
He frowned a bit and looked at his feet.
"I still don't think everything's hit me yet. I even lost my ma right in front of my eyes- I had to leave her- and I haven't even cried or really mourned at all."
He glared at the walkie talkie, a little paranoid Lenny might overhear and say some other snide comment that would make him want to travel all the way to Cali to punch his face in.
"We don't have to hang onto that thing if you don't want," he said with a shrug.

@EtherealDreamer

Clementine gripped the walkie talkie so tightly, her hand started to hurt, when she heard Galen say they didn't have to hold on to it, her heart skipped a beat, and next thing she knew, she was impulsively throwing it against the wall, where it sputtered and slid to the ground.

"Yeah…I get it, my dad was at the store, getting food when it happened. He texted me to tell me he didn't think he was gonna make it… he got-" she paused to inhale shakily "he got trapped or cornered and I dont even know if hes really dead" she said quietly.