forum 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕒𝕀π•₯ π•™π•¦π•žπ•’π•Ÿπ•€ π• π•Ÿ 𝕖𝕒𝕣π•₯𝕙 ₁/β‚„ ~(𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻)~
Started by @Appleand_Onion
tune

people_alt 55 followers

@Appleand_Onion

"So a stern one huh?" Lenny grabbed a hammer from out of his duffel bag and nails. He boarded It up and carefully pushed the nails in the plywood. "That's cute.'' He was done boarding the Window so he sat down on the couch taking out his laptop with WiFi because he had a hotspot For 2 years because his dad had a lot of money. He was looking at funny internet videos.
"Haha! The cat is playing the piano!!" He was looking at the cat video for 20 minutes until he Decided to shut the top. He slept for 2 hours until waking up. "So.. what's for dinner hot head?"

@EtherealDreamer

Clementine growled at Lenny's ease, and how he was so easily entertained "I dont know…I dont know how to cook…" she whispered quietly, rubbing her arm with her hand, of all the things school and her dad had taught her, Cooking had not been one of them, she had just survived off Ramen her entire childhood.

@Appleand_Onion

"Your in luck then. I know how to cook." Lenny got Forks, Spoons, Plates, Pots and Bowls. He Took out some seasoning, Raw potatoes, Chicken, Rice and peppers. When he was finished Making the food he put some on individual plates. He got out some napkins from Duffel Bag and Put it on the table. He put all the stuff he took out back and the leftovers in the fridge. Lenny sat Down on the chair. "Alright! Everyone ready to eat?" "Oh. Almost forgot." Lenny took water out of His duffel bag and cups. he poured water into each cup. "Alright..now everyone ready?"

@Becfromthedead group

Galen had helped board up the window again, then sat down for a while, fairly quiet as everything set in. God, his mother was gone. Why wasn't he more distraught?
"Thanks," he murmured, accepting the food the other guy had made.
He then turned to Clementine. "We'll teach you how at some point. That's an important survival skill, really. I'm not great, but being alive is more important than food tasting good."
Galen let out a heavy sigh, leaning against his elbow on the table.

@EtherealDreamer

Clementine gave a nod of appreciation "thanks" she muttered quietly, her long hair was touching her upper back and she quickly swept it from out of the inside of her flannel.

She began eating, taking sips of water as she eat, every once in a while she would glance over at Lenny, then to Galen; or vice versa.

When she was done, her phone began vibrating, indicating a text message, she pulled it out of her pocket so quick it flew into the air, where she snatched it and swiped her screen to view it, the screen showed a message from her dad.

dad:
I dont think im gonna make it home kiddo, stuck in a grocery store, no weapon and the infected are closing in,if I don't make it, I just want you to know, everything I ever did that you hated, was for your safety, because I love you.

She reread the message, as her eyes filled with tears, she hoped up, the chair she was in flying backwards and rushed upstairs, where she locked the door and sat against it, tears slide form her eyes past her cheekbones and off her chin, as she slide against her bedroom door. She called her dad multiple times, no answer.

This is really it, isn't it? she asked herself and the tears rolled as if they were bullets.

@Appleand_Onion

"Hey you okay C-" Lenny saw Clementine crying. Lenny sighed. "Baby blue buildings far above The crystal grove
Magenta plated terrace with a table and a stove
Guarded golden railing just to frame the pretty stars
Fix that old piano and the birds will fall apart.. " Lenny hopped that would make her stop crying But he had his doubts.

@EtherealDreamer

Clementine heard Lenny's singing through the door, and her tears continued "please go away" she said through the door, hoping Lenny would take the hint and leave.

When she realised he had continued singing, she sighed wiped her eyes and her nose, resulting in them all being red; and opened her bedroom door. "Why are you singing to me? are you trying to seduce me or something?" she asked, no anger in her voice, just hurt. She then pulled her hand inside her flannel sleeve and used it to wipe her eyes again.

@Appleand_Onion

"It's a song I created."" Lenny got up from Clementine's door. "Shouldn't we scavenge in the Morning for some supplies? Im running low on water. Plus I can Steal a phone and connect the Hotspot to it." Lenny yawned. "So we need to have a plan for the Morning right?" Lenny got Markers out of his bag. "Does anyone have a map of the entire Town Because that would be a Big help right now!"

@EtherealDreamer

Clementine sighed "hold on, I think my dad has one in his room, gimme a minute to find it." She said quietly, walking downstairs, pushing Lenny infront of her, her hands on his shoulders, there was no way she was leaving them up there alone, to snoop in her room, she had some very private stuff in there.

When they were both downstairs she went into her dad's room, she looked around for a minute, careful not to mess anything up, just in case he did come back, and finally found it in his nightstand drawer, she shut it gently and left, quietly closing the door behind her, she handed the map to Lenny, rolled up.

"If you draw on my dad's map, I will kill you." She growled at Lenny, swatting the hand holding the marker, so it fell to the floor.

@Appleand_Onion

"This will do for now. So I saw a zombie outside your house so we would have to go through the Window.'' Lenny gave her the map back. ''Well Im gonna hit the hay.'' Lenny got out a cardboard Box with a sleeping bag in it. He got out a pillow and started to sleep. ''Zzz''

@EtherealDreamer

Clementine held the map in her hands, she looked at Lenny curiously, as if he were an alien creature, she shook him awake "you know we have a couch for you right?" she asked him, though she could see he was half asleep.

When he didn't respond she sighed and hauled him up, and laid him on the couch, using an old quilt to cover him up, she gave a soft yet sad smile as she gave him one last look, and headed upstairs, gathering her own pillow and blankets,

she decided it wouldn't be safe to sleep seperate, so she made a nest on the large circular chair they had in between their couches, she laid her head down and stared into the darkness.

@Appleand_Onion

When it was the next day, Lenny woke up to a big bright sun. He yawned and got off the couch Clearly remembering he was sleeping on the floor. ''Meh the floor is more harder than the couch.'' He got his duffel bag and got 3 toothbrushes out. He put one beside Clementine and Galen. He Got toothpaste out of his duffel bag and put a tiny bit on the toothbrush. He brushed his teeth Fluently and spit out the remains of plaque. He woke Clementine and Galen up. "Big day today Guys. Brush your teeth.'' He started shouting ''WAKE UP NOW."

@EtherealDreamer

Clementine jumped up, her eyes widened in fear, she looked around wildly, and her eyes set on Lenny, she grabbed a hold of his shoulders and started shaking him violently.

"DON'T DO THAT EVER AGAIN OR I WILL LITERALLY MURDER YOU IN YOUR SLEEP" She yelled in his ear, careful not to wake Galen, she snatched the toothbrush from him and started poking him in the chest with it.

"This is my house, you will do what I say in my house." She said angrily, her eyes full of fury.

@Becfromthedead group

Galen had been pretty quiet and pensive the whole time he was staying in the house. He decided not to interfere with much until he was ready.
That next morning, he slowly woke up despite the very rude awakening. He stretched out up against the couch, a frown etched into his face.
"You know when you yell like that, you run the risk of making us think there's an emergency, right?" He huffed under his breath.

@EtherealDreamer

Clementine nodded in agreement "exactly!" she huffed as well, her eyes red and puffy, she got up and went upstairs, changing into another pair of sweatpants and a overly large t-shirt that was Steven Universe themed.

She then traveled back downstairs, going into the bathroom and brushing her teeth quickly and quietly, after she was done, she washed out her mouth and sat back down on the couch, resting her legs over the side and pulling out her book, where she began to read.

@Appleand_Onion

''Steven Universe huh? Gravity Falls is better.'' Lenny snickered ''So ready to scavenge for Supplies?'' Lenny opened the door walking out with is knife and his gun in individual hands. Lenny saw a zombie groaning in the distance. He ran at the zombie and striked for their head.
''GO GO GO!'' He shouted. He pinned the zombie down with his last strength. He stabbed the Zombie 10 times in it's head. He got up with zombie fluids all over his face. ''You okay guys..?''

@EtherealDreamer

Clementine gave anod, she lifted up her shirt, using it to wipe the fluids off of Lenny's face, when she realised it wasn't working, she pulled out baby wipes and began the attempt to wipe away the fluids again.

"Jeez…you are just a ball of energy aren't you, you go a thousand miles a minute Lenny-"
she said with a exasperated sigh, her hands touching his face gently, to wipe away the hardened bits.
She felt as if somehow she had to protect him, keep him safe.

@Becfromthedead group

Galen hardly had time to step out the door. He was mostly unarmed and had been about to ask if anyone had extra weapons, but it was too late.
He hardly had trouble taking on a couple of the zombies himself; they were slow, and he was pretty strong, so seeing the repeated stabbing to him felt unnecessary, a little brutal.
"Yeah, man. I've only got one foot out the door over here," he said, "Maybe don't waste all your energy going berserk on them like that?"
He whipped out his cast iron pan- the closest thing he really had to a weapon at the moment.
"They're incredibly slow, thank god."

@EtherealDreamer

Clementine looked over at Galen, her metal bat in hand, she was gripping the handle so hard, her knuckles were turning pure white.

"Do want something else? as a weapon?" she asked him, her gaze dazed and dreamy as if she were somewhere else.

@Appleand_Onion

''Well thanks i guess.'' ''He took off his leather jacket and gave it to Clementine. Wear that real Quick. I need to use the bathroom. Wait.. the nearest bathroom is 5 miles-'' Lenny huffed.𝕀 π••π• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•¨π•’π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•’ π•˜π•  π•“π•’π•”π•œ π•₯𝕠 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕀𝕖 π•₯𝕠 π•˜π•–π•₯ π•žπ•ͺ π•€π•œπ•’π•₯𝕖𝕓𝕠𝕒𝕣𝕕. π•€π•ž 𝕑𝕣𝕖π•₯π•₯π•ͺ 𝕀𝕦𝕣𝕖 π•šπ•₯'𝕀 𝟑 π•žπ•šπ•π•–π•€ π•₯𝕠 π•˜π•–π•₯ π•₯𝕠 π•žπ•ͺ 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕀𝕖… 𝕀𝕠 π•šπ•₯ 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 π•₯π•’π•œπ•– π•žπ•– π•’π•‘π•‘π•£π• π•©π•šπ•žπ•’π•₯𝕖𝕝π•ͺ 𝟜𝟝 π•žπ•šπ•Ÿπ•¦π•₯𝕖𝕀 π•₯𝕠 π•˜π•–π•₯ π•₯𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖.. He thought. Okay so ''Never mind i can't go to the bathroom.'' ''You can keep the jacket for a while. It's pretty chilly out Here.'' Lenny walked to the hospital. It looked all worn out and busted. But it was something. ''Hey guys maybe we can get some supplies from the hospital. It looks kinda abandoned.''

@EtherealDreamer

Clementine just nodded along quietly, the jacket still in her arms, she slipped it on, and it provided a littlle more warmth, enough to where she was comfortable.

"why don't you just pee? I wont look." She stated to Lenny, its not like I have a desire to look anyway she thought to herself, her bat still in hand, ready to swing if needed.

@Appleand_Onion

"Im sure there is a nearby bathroom in the hospital that's why i wanna go there first while you and Galen gather supplies.'' Lenny walked into the hospital and saw a bathroom down a long Corner. ''Wow it looks so clean in here. I expected something more unsanitary.''
He was going to the bathroom and when we was done he washed his hands and blow dried Them. He went out the bathroom and found Clementine outside waiting for him. ''Okay we can scavenge now.''

@Becfromthedead group

Galen walked next to Clementine through the hospital, choosing that it was best to leave Lenny to whatever antics.
"It's… definitely a lot quieter here than I remember," he sighed, a somber look on his face, "But whatever, we just came here for medical supplies, didn't we?"
He tilted his head.
"Most of the supplies are on the second and third floors."

@EtherealDreamer

Clementine looked at Galen and arched an eyebrow in curiosity, though she didn't question how he knew, she found it better not to press.

"Alright, I'll help you gather supplies then," she said, picking at her string rainbow bracelet, the threading coming slightly undone. She then started up the stairs, searching the second floor until she found the medical supplies in the right wing, where she began filling her bookbag with supplies she though they might need, such as gauze, ace bandages and what not.

She then turned to Galen "I get it if you wanna leave, go out on your own, after all Lenny is pretty…attention deceiving which in our case…isnt good but…" she trailed off, gazing into the distance dazedly.