forum Remembering James Brown
Started by @Eldest-God-andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin
tune

people_alt 176 followers

LadySeshiiria

I'm sorry for your loss. Your father sounds very accomplished indeed. I hope you will decide to leave this page up for a while. I think having it around will help people understand how hard it is to make and maintain a website. I hope this becomes a successful place for many as well.

Deleted user

He must have been a wonderful father. I will keep him in my prayers.

@PurplePartyTiger languageTheCrystalChronicles

You sound like you loved him very much. He must have been a fine man, to raise a son who would make such a marvelous website just for us. In representation of everyone on Notebook.ai, I thank you and your father for your wonderful, helpful contribution to the writers community. :D <3

Deleted user

@andrew
I love your idea of making the banner black in his memory.
Remember, God didn't take him for no reason;
he was a great man, so I'm sure God just wanted to hang out with him personally <3
You have my support, always.

• M

@Masterkey

Wow, he sounds incredible! Very happy he lived a full life and that you got to share lots of it with him. :) Hope you and your family are doing well, I'm sorry for the hard time it must be.

Wispy

I'm so sorry Andrew! I'll be praying for you and your family. My mom lost her father two years ago, so I know it will be hard.

Holly

God is with you in this tragic time. All my condolences, I wish you and your family great happiness.

Deleted user

God help you in these times… I will pray for you. May your father rest in peace.