forum Remembering James Brown
Started by @Eldest-God-andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin
tune

people_alt 176 followers

Owo??? WHats This??

I'm very sorry for your loss. I'm sure that the members of this amazing website will never forget him, nor the impact he has on it. My condolences to you and your family. Stay strong!

nico di angelo

I’m so sorry for your loss. My best wishes and condolences to you and your family. I wish I could send you my large, fluffy cat. He is a loving companion in times of strife and struggle.

@MillieGrace

I'm sure I speak for everyone here when I say that I am so sorry for your loss, and hope you and your family are doing well during this no doubt difficult time. He sounds like an incredible man, and I hope he rests in peace.

Madi

so sorry for your loss. he sounds like he was a great person in life, and i hope he's now resting in peace.

Deleted user

I am sorry for your loss. Just know that he is never far from you in spirit.

Elizabeth Carpenter

im so sorry he sounds like twice the man most people could hope to become. Im glad he accomplished what he accomlished and will be praying for you and your family.

Thomas Sharpe

I am so sorry for your loss -.- Notebook.ai as helped me to become a better and more organised writer and has motivated me to continue writing when I had no faith in myself. You and your father have motivated countless of writers and I am sure he will live on in our hearts and through our stories

Deleted user

#KeepTheBannerBlack

I think we should keep the banner black. Or at least. . . Maybe the 'Your Notebook Pages'? Maybe something even smaller? I think there should be something forever in memory of him.

#KeepTheBannerBlack

Deleted user

From Wisconsin :D

Same, where you at?

On the right, near the bottom. X)

Nice! Altoona <3