forum NaNoWriMo 2020 roll call
Started by @Eldest-God-andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin
tune

people_alt 84 followers

@Relsey

You know nothing is sadder then looking at your stats and seeing how well you were doing and then seeing that today you've only written 100 words.
It's been a rough writing day, I built up a buffer to prepare for days like this but I hate to use it so soon.

@Pickles group

You know nothing is sadder then looking at your stats and seeing how well you were doing and then seeing that today you've only written 100 words.
It's been a rough writing day, I built up a buffer to prepare for days like this but I hate to use it so soon.

I wrote four words yesterday, you're doing much better than me lmao

@PrettyLittlePyro

I've somehow managed to reach the 10,000 word mark…
thank you @Pyro_is_tired for helping me write. I've gotten so much more done with your help.

^^^ Without you, I would never have even got 1000 words…

@Starfast group

I thought I hit my daily goal but turns out I still have another 500 words to go 🙃

Anyways, congrats everyone on surviving the first week.

@Katastrophic group

A list of words I misspelled so badly that spellcheck couldn't save them, within the past hour edition: Precise, tumelous, jealous, license (3 different interpretations on that one), and what I think was supposed to be 'innocuous' but not only was it misspelled but my fingers were one key over for the entire word.

Deleted user

first time! trying to make a good one but also a reasonable length, i am on page 21, and there are three main charectors that you can find on my page.

@Pickles group

Hey besties
I'm gonna try. Again. Hopefully with more success. I have a lot more free time than I did last year which is gonna work in my favor I think