forum NaNoWriMo 2020 roll call
Started by @Eldest-God-andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin
tune

people_alt 84 followers

@Starfast group

I hit 5000 words today but I'm already feeling like I'm losing steam. Yikes. Not even a week in yet, but at least I'm hitting my daily goals.

@NobleWolf

So I found I haven't quite the drive to write 2000+ words a day, what with school and all, but I have taken it upon myself to at least write something every day. Even if it is just a sentence or two, even if I'm not fond of the scene I'm writing. A little progress is better than none, and every time I write a sentence, I feel joy that this story is actually being brought to life and not just another idea doomed to sit in my brain storage. It's not much, but it's something.

@Kefi

NaNoWriMo is national novel writing month. You set yourself a word goal and try to reach it by the end of the month.

Oh, okay! Thank you!! I may have to try this

@Relsey

I was just living my best life I'm ahead of schedule as far as word count goes, then I checked on my sisters and their at 8,000 words so now I have to catch up to them because my competitive heart can't handle being behind them. I'm at 7,000 right now but I Must catch up and then write more to get ahead of them and get a solid lead while I can. On of them has to go to work so If I can get a solid jump on her I should be able to stay ahead. But the other doesn't have to go to work, she'll have a solid amount of time to write. I have to go to school so I'm at a disadvantage to both of them because I have to go to school and then do homework never the less I will get ahead.

@Starfast group

Somehow I managed to write a little over 1,800 even though my motivation has been like, non-existant. It felt like I wrote way less than that and I think that has something to do with the amount of filler that happened. There was also a lot of what probably qualifies as infodumping and tbh I'm not proud of it.

@Echo_6 group

I've somehow managed to reach the 10,000 word mark…
thank you @Pyro_is_tired for helping me write. I've gotten so much more done with your help.

@Katastrophic group

What do you mean it's not day one

Anyways I started late. I now have the prologue done with 1007 words of infodump yay. I decided to actually write it out as a book and not a script, it just felt so bland and stiff and it doesn't really need to be a script since I am the artist and I know what I'm going for.