forum Star Crossed Lovers: The Great Story of Drapple
Started by @Althalosian-is-the-father book
tune

people_alt 62 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Alrighty. Rules.
Do not play the characters straight. (Though sexualities can be whatever.)
Keep the sex down. Horgrid was fun, but I want Nutella to be able to read it. And there are kids here so keep it… Idk ratings.
More rules will follow maybe.

@Fraust

(Off to a great start)
Skye looked over at him sensually, her twerking not pausing for a second "UM I'M CLARELY GIVNG THEN A SHOW"

@GoodThingGoing group

Snape was uset at that becuz his boyf riend Luscious Malcock had dumped him four his hore wife Narcissus and he didn't want anyone else to do the yiffy wiffy sinze he couldnt.

Neville woke up and hopped downstairs. But he missed that one stair that wasn't there and fell down. Because he was so straight, he didn't catch himself, so for the first time, he fell through the stairs. "This is odd," he said in a voice steeped in heterosexuality, "this has never happened before."

@GoodThingGoing group

"Children!!!!!!!!" Snape bellowed heterosexually. "After our last meeting here, Mr. Dumblydoor and I have decided that we will no longer be accepting that sort of behavior from the students. All of you will be signging a chastity pledge. That includes you, Sonalli."

Neville looked around. Which was hard because he didn't move his neck. He hopped around until he fell down. "Ouch." he said. Then he got up with magic. He had fallen on a plant. "Plants!" he shouted, "I love plants!" He looked around in case anyone was there, falling over again. "Only girl plants though," he whispered, just to be safe.

@Pickles group

"Children!!!!!!!!" Snape bellowed heterosexually. "After our last meeting here, Mr. Dumblydoor and I have decided that we will no longer be accepting that sort of behavior from the students. All of you will be signging a chastity pledge. That includes you, Sonalli."

"I don't know what that means, but I don't like it," Sonalli declared, hoisting her hourglass figure onto the table, her blond hair swinging dramatically and her green eyes flashing. "Sonaly Tres does not do anything she doesn't want to do." Her eyes lingered over Snape, suggesting what she did want to do.

@Fraust

"THE PLEDGE DOESNT APPLY TO ME BC I'M THE PROPHESY AND I'M DON'T KNOW HOW READ OR WRITE" Skye yelled still twerking but more aggressively now

@GoodThingGoing group

"I don't know what that means, but I don't like it," Sonalli declared, hoisting her hourglass figure onto the table, her blond hair swinging dramatically and her green eyes flashing. "Sonaly Tres does not do anything she doesn't want to do." Her eyes lingered over Snape, suggesting what she did want to do.

"Pedophilia is wrong," Snape said, and slapped Sonaly across her beautifully crafted face. "Begone, you thot. None of you are allowed to have any yiffual wiffual interactions for the rest of the year, or you'll be sent to the dungeons."
He listened to the snickering that came from the students.
"And not the fun kind of dungeon either," he warned.

@Fraust

"I HAVE A SEXY DUNGEON BC I'M RICH LOL COME TO MY SEXY DUNGEON PARTY HAPPENING 2NITE" Skye kept twerking not getting tired bc magic