forum "You're The Only Ten-I-See" (Closed)
Started by @Rainy_is_back
tune

people_alt 67 followers

@Rainy_is_back

"Mmmm, I dunnoooo…" Phoenix hummed, smiling a little more before resting his head on her shoulder. "I'll think about it and let you knowwww~" He chuckled, nuzzling against her cheek in a teasing manner.

@ShadeStar

"Noo, just let me be a little thief and steal one," Cicada whined in a teasing matter letting her head rest against Phoenix's. She didn't want to bring up why she was so insistent on doing it this way. Considering how close the reason, how close he, was made it feel wrong to bring it up, "Please?"

@Rainy_is_back

Phoenix laughed a little, smiling as he kissed the top of her head. "Why so insistent?" He hummed a little, asking the question rather mindlessly. "I mean, you could just be a thief, and not ask for my permission. Pretty sure that's how criminals work."

@ShadeStar

"And I can't be a thief without getting into your dorm room, which I want permission to do so," Cicada explained completely avoiding his initial question. Though her heartbeat did pick up ever so slightly.

@Rainy_is_back

(Hey, I just wanted to apologize one last time for the spacey responses. But, school ends really soon, and I actually have some more free time now! So I should actually be able to respond more frequently. Thank you so much for being patient with me.)

Phoenix let out a soft sigh, shaking his head before nuzzling against her just a bit. "I guess I have to let you now don't I?" He hummed, kissing her cheek before getting up off the bed. "We can go tomorrow if you give me time to pick up some stuff."

@ShadeStar

(No, no your fine! I've been very on-off over the year, so like don't worry about it man.)

"I can do that, just give me a time and we can meet up in the food court maybe?" Cicada suggested. She hadn't actually been to the food court in a while, definitely not since he was around campus. She remained sitting on the bed leaning back when Phoenix got up.

@Rainy_is_back

"Alright, whatever works best for you." He hummed, walking over to the fridge and pulling out a water bottle. "If that's what you want to do, then that's what we're gonna do." Twisting the cap off, he gave her a little smile from where he stood.

@ShadeStar

"Yeah, that what I want to do," Cicada nodded sitting back up paying attention to Phoenix. She let out a little hum smiling back, "Now am I going to be all alone on the bed, or are you coming back?"

@Rainy_is_back

"I'm coming, I'm coming," Phoenix laughed, making his way over to her and sitting on the edge of the bed. "I just haven't hydrated enough today. Been busy," He hummed, still sipping on the water.

@ShadeStar

'Whatcha been busy with?" Cicada asked leaning on him once he was back on the bed. She had a small smile on as she waited for Phoenix to respond.

@Rainy_is_back

"Schoolwork," Phoenix laughed weakly, rubbing his neck. "I got distracted and didn't remember to take care of myself." He mumbled, finishing up the water. "So best to do it now, if I couldn't do it earlier."

@ShadeStar

"How much schoolwork do you have to forget about the basic needs?" Cicada laughed a little, "But either way, take care of yourself now. I've been… Stocking up on stuff so I've got plenty to spare."

@Rainy_is_back

"You'd be surprised how little it takes for me to forget that kind of stuff," Phoenix mumbled, tossing the bottle in the trash before wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her back. "I've got the attention span of a goldfish, I've always had that problem."

@ShadeStar

Cicada melted back against him as she let out a little sigh, "Wish I had that type of problem. I always get super absorbed into something and just forget everything else, but hey. Goldfish attention span is fun too."

@Rainy_is_back

"Mm, sure, fun." Phoenix snorted a bit, nuzzling against her still. He hummed a bit, wrapping his arms around her a little tighter. "But if you really think it sounds better, I should take your word. I can hardly focus half the time, but I guess I'd rather not be able to focus than extreme focus… maybe."

@ShadeStar

"It does sound better. I once just straight up forgot to sleep or eat cause I got super absorbed into something I was working on," Cicada let her eyes close and she said the sentence almost sleepily, "But hey, if you want it, please take it."

@Rainy_is_back

"I say we switch and see who goes back to beg for their situation back." Phoenix joked, twisting her hair around his finger idly. The glazed-over look settled on his face as he played with her hair. "Mm… did I ask how your day was, yet?"

@ShadeStar

"Mmm I don't think so, it wasn't bad. Wasn't great either," Cicada shrugged a little as she leaned into his touch. She let out another hum just enjoying his company and the relaxed atmosphere of the moment, "Did I ask how your day was?"

@Rainy_is_back

"I honestly don't remember. But it was okay, nothing really all that great." Phoenix shrugged, staring at the wall behind her. "Besides getting to see you, that's always good." He added with a little smile.

@ShadeStar

Cicada mirrored his smile, "Seeing you is always the highlight of my day. Especially right now." She ended up yawning a little as she curled further into Phoenix, "I'm tired."

@Rainy_is_back

"Well, I'm glad I can make you even a little happy." He hummed, kissing her temple before yawning with her. "You want to try to sleep, now? Or are you wanting to do something so you'll stay awake?"

@ShadeStar

"Mmmm I think I want to try and sleep," Cicada eventually responded. She honestly could try and stay awake longer, but that would only be prolonging the inevitable, "If that's fine with you."

@Rainy_is_back

"It doesn't matter to me, at all. Whatever makes you happy." Phoenix hummed, giving her a light smile. Though something started nagging at him. He didn't know what, but it wasn't a good feeling. Not even a little. It felt wrong as if something was about to go horribly wrong when he woke up. But he shoved that feeling aside, not letting it bubble up anymore. "We can sleep if you need it,"

@Rainy_is_back

(I kinda feel like something should trigger her, and like, a major accident occurs… but it's your character and up to you. I do have an idea if you want something a little more exciting to happen.)

@ShadeStar

(Honestly go for it lol. It doesn't take much to trigger her and I can make a "teensy weensy little" accident occur real soon if you want ;)