forum "You're The Only Ten-I-See" (Closed)
Started by @Rainy_is_back
tune

people_alt 67 followers

@ShadeStar

Cicada hummed a little as her eyes shut focusing on the sensation on her head. She let out a little sigh, "That's fine. Great even."

@Rainy_is_back

"Mm, great…" Phoenix chirped, laying down and pulling her closer. He nuzzled against her cheek just a little. "We can eat pizza, and cuddle together… whatever makes you happy."

@ShadeStar

"Eating pizza and cuddling sounds really nice," Cicada snuggled into him. She let out a little sigh before glancing up at him, "Course who knows how long that'll last?"

@Rainy_is_back

"Mm, however long you want it to." Phoenix whispered, hugging her tightly. "I can stay as long as you want. And when you need space, I'll give it to you."

@ShadeStar

"I, thank you," Cicada could hear her voice almost crack when she said that. She had never had someone be so willing to listen to her, and it felt so different.

@Rainy_is_back

Phoenix smiled softly, nuzzling up against her some. He pulled her closer, kissing her forehead gently. "Of course, Cicada. Anything for you, love." He hummed, not seeming to notice the break in her voice.

@ShadeStar

Cicada couldn't help the small tear that flowed down her face. She pushed her head against him after that not wanting him to see her crying becuase of just how kind and caring he was being. It was a stupid reason to be crying. She shouldn't be crying.

@Rainy_is_back

"Hey, you alright?" Phoenix asked softly, still petting her head. He nuzzled against the top of her head with a slight hum. Quietly he played with her hair, letting her curl up as she pleased.

@ShadeStar

"I, yeah," Cicada curled up into him. She took a little shaky breath as another set of tears flowed down her face, "Just. Overwhelmed at the moment."

@Rainy_is_back

Phoenix blinked in surprise, slowly processing her words. He laughed, a bright and cheery look on his face. For whatever reason the response really seemed to make him laugh hard. "Wasn't expecting that." He continued to chuckle, still playing with her hair.

@ShadeStar

"Shuddup," Cicada muttered hearing him laugh. She buried her head further up against him feeling more unwanted tears fall down her face, though the light smile on her face seemed to say she wasn't sad.

@Rainy_is_back

Phoenix still snickered, kissing the top of her head. "Mm… alright, alright-" When his phone buzzed, he glanced down at his phone with a hum. "I need to get up to get the food."

@ShadeStar

"Mmmmmmm fine," Cicada pulled away from him slightly making sure to keep her face hidden from him. She didn't want him to see her tears or even the tear trails.

@Rainy_is_back

Phoenix had gotten up, and back in just a few minutes. He was carrying two plates, setting them on the bed side table. "Where do you want to sit? In here or somewhere else?"

@ShadeStar

Cicada had cleaned up her tears in the time he was gone. She looked up to him and smiled a little, "Here would be fine. Unless you want to move over to the kitchenette."

@Rainy_is_back

"It's up to you. I don't have a preference. It's for your comfort anyways." He hummed, sitting on the edge of the bed. He scooted back, patting the spot next to him. "C'mon, I'll hand you your plate."

@ShadeStar

Cicada blushed a little, she hated how flustered she got over him just caring about her before scooting over to where he was with a little smile. She crossed her legs as she sat next to him, "Yeah, and I want you to be comfortable too."

@Rainy_is_back

"Right now I'm concerned about you. You can worry about me later." Phoenix hummed, offering a plate to her. He smiled softly, nuzzling against her flushed cheeks. Gently he kissed her face a couple times before pulling back.

@ShadeStar

Cicada's face flushed a little more at his gentle kisses letting out a quiet hum taking the plate from him. She let one of her eyebrows rise slightly, "And if I want to worry about you? You've been out a lot more than I have this past week."

@Rainy_is_back

Phoenix sighed softly, kissing her forehead before picking up his plate. "Mm, wait until after we eat at least. I've been fine, so I'd rather you not worry at all. But I'll oblige, if you can't wait until then." He hummed as he started eating.

@ShadeStar

"Okay, fine," Cicada groaned a little before going to eat her own slice. She was worried about him and was deciding to not worry about her own problems.

@Rainy_is_back

"Mm, you okay?" Phoenix asked softly, looking over to her as he finished off his plate. He gave a gentle smile as he leaned over to rest his head on her shoulder.

@ShadeStar

"I think so," Cicada replied as she finished off her own. She leaned against him ever so slightly before letting out a little sigh, "I'm sure anymore."