forum "You're The Only Ten-I-See" (Closed)
Started by @Rainy_is_back
tune

people_alt 67 followers

@Rainy_is_back

(I finally feel motivated-)

As Phoenix made his way across campus, he stayed relaxed to his best extent. He hadn’t seen any signs of… him in the past couple weeks. But it didn’t keep him from being anxious. Anytime there was a suspicious character, or basically anyone he didn’t recognize, he felt his heart skip a beat. Eventually he came up to Cicada’s last class of the day, awkwardly waiting outside for her to come outside.

@ShadeStar

Cicada stepped out of the class and smiled at the sight of Phoenix. She had been the same way she had been for the past weeks, tense, but seeing him caused her to relax a little. It didn't mean her guard was down, just that she was fine, "Hey."

@Rainy_is_back

Phoenix smiled when he saw her, coming up and wrapping his arms around her in a hug. "Hey, Cicada. You doing alright?" He asked softly, resting his chin on the top of her head.

@ShadeStar

"Better now you're here," Cicada replied quietly so no one else would hear. She was being completely honest when saying that. Him being here with her meant that her ex had gotten to him and he was safe. A big weight off her shoulders.

@Rainy_is_back

Phoenix nodded gently as he started to walk down the sidewalk. His hold on her hand was firm, a weak smile playing at his lips. "That's good to hear… are- I'm guessing you want to go back to your dorm, right?"

@ShadeStar

"Yeah," Cicada nodded as she walked with him her body on high alert. If her hand was a little warmer than usual, she didn't say anything. It was just her body preparing for the worst, "Unless you want to go to your dorm?"

@Rainy_is_back

"There's my roommates there. It's up to you, but I doubt you'd want to." Phoenix hummed, slowly strolling alongside her. He tried to come off as at ease with their situation, despite being anxious on the inside. "So your room is probably best?"

@ShadeStar

"It probably is," Cicada agreed walked slowly next to him. She attempted to look a little bit relax, though her body remained wound up and ready to fight at a moments notice, "Though I will see your room one day."

@Rainy_is_back

(Ack- I'm sorry I've been busy…)

Phoenix chuckled a bit, kissing the top of her head gently. "Sure thing… just not today. It's kind of a mess." He hummed a bit, reaching her dorm with a light sigh. "I at least need to pick up the trash, and put my clothes away."

@ShadeStar

(Yeah, so have I lol)

Cicada hummed a little as she went to open the door up for them. Finally, she was back to safety, she hoped so at least, "I think I should see your room as it is. Especially since you're always over at my room and I never get time to clean."

@Rainy_is_back

"Well, you could have told me you wanted to if you did." He hummed, playing with her hair a little. "But anyway, we're already here. Seems silly to walk across campus when we're already at your dorm."
(Again, I want to apologize for being so busy. Motivation has been at an all-time low,,,)

@ShadeStar

(You don't need to apologize. I've been busy as well.)

Cicada let out another hum as he began to play with her hair making sure the door was shut and locked behind them. She then let out a fake sigh, "I guess you're right. But your not getting out of it forever."

@Rainy_is_back

"Mmmm, but what if I did?" Phoenix chuckled softly, pulling her closer, playing with her hair. "I could always find more and more excuses. Not fair, but I'm sure I could do it."

@ShadeStar

Cicada leaned into Phoenix heavily as she let out another content hum before letting her voice drop to a false whimper, "But then I'll never get to steal one of your hoodies. It'll never happen if you don't let me go to your room."

@Rainy_is_back

"I could just give one to youuuu~" Phoenix hummed a bit, leading her over to the bed and sitting on the edge. "C'mon, I can avoid it long as I need to, missy."

@ShadeStar

"But that's not as fun," Cicada ended up sitting next to him leaning onto his side, "If you just give it to me then it's not really theft is it?"

@Rainy_is_back

"I guess not…" Phoenix hummed, pulling her closer to him with a little smile. "But do you really need to steal it? I mean, it could be a gift." He hummed a bit, resting his chin on the top of her head.

@ShadeStar

Cicada leaned further into him before she glanced up at him so his chin was now resting on her forehead, "Like I said, not as fun. I guess giving one as a gift would be fine, but then it would be no different than any other hoodie I own."

@Rainy_is_back

"So you have to come to my apartment?" He asked with a light laugh, pulling back to look at her face. "And then you can steal my clothes, even though I'd give you permission to do it anyway?"

@ShadeStar

"Yes, exactly," Cicada had a grin as she tried to pull back towards her giving him a peck on the cheek, "So will you please let me steal one of your hoodies from your apartment?"