forum "You're The Only Ten-I-See" (Closed)
Started by @Rainy_is_back
tune

people_alt 67 followers

@Rainy_is_back

Phoenix smiled softly, kissing her forehead as he saw her. "Hey, Cicada. You doing alright?" He asked gently, not pulling her into a hug. He wanted to give her a little space, letting her pull him close as she wanted. The last few days had been tough, his own anxiety levels incredibly high. He was always nervous, but down played it whenever he was around Cicada. The less she had to worry about, the better.

@ShadeStar

"Best I can be," Cicada replied resisting the urge to pull him into a hug. She didn't want to take the time to hug him out here, instead gently grabbing his hand with a shaky smile, "Come on, let's head up to my room, and then we can talk okay?"

@Rainy_is_back

Phoenix nodded a little, letting her pull him along. Whatever made her comfortable, he was just fine doing. It made him feel better knowing she would be. "Of course, let's head up, shall we?" He hummed softly, walking up towards her dorm.

@ShadeStar

Cicada began to walk with Phoenix back to her dorm room glancing back once last time to check they weren't being followed. She held back her urge to run and kept with Phoenix opening her dorm room with just slightly shaking hands.

@Rainy_is_back

Phoenix gave her hand a gentle squeeze, leading her inside her dorm. Pulling her close to himself, he hugged her with a soft sigh. "I'm so sorry, Cicada…" He whispered, kissing the top of her head.

@ShadeStar

Cicada hugged him back pushing herself close up against him. She let out a soft sigh letting her eyes shut, "It's fine. Just been… It's just been a rough week Phe. I'm glad your here, and safe."

@Rainy_is_back

"I know it has been… and I'm sorry. I wish I could help fix things- but I doubt I have that ability." Phoenix whispered, running his fingers through his hair. He pulled her over to her bed, sitting down on the edge. Pulling her closer, he laid down with her.

@ShadeStar

Cicada let him pull her down with him. She nuzzled up against him enjoying the feeling of his fingers in her hair, "You being here helps a little. And you messing with my hair helps as well."

@Rainy_is_back

"Really?" Phoenix asked quietly, starting to quietly braid it. He honestly didn't think he would've been able to help very much. Clearly he was able to do a little something. Or maybe it was just the fact they were inside that seemed to calm her nerves just a little. Sighing weakly, he rubbed her shoulders a little in attempt to show her he was there for her. "Well, I guess I'll keep doing it, then."

@ShadeStar

It was less the action, and more the constant reminder he was here. That's what helped Cicada the most, Phe was just so gentle it reminded her that he wasn't Brecken. She hummed a little as her body relaxed just ever so slightly, "Yeah. Don't stop okay?"

@Rainy_is_back

Phoenix nodded, pulling her even closer as he ran his fingers through his hair. Gently he pressed kisses to the top of her head, nuzzling against her. "I won't, I promise… just tell me if you need me to." He whispered, rubbing her shoulder.

@ShadeStar

"Of course," Cicada whispered back letting herself enjoy the embrace of her boyfriend. For someone who had never been a fan a physical contact, she sure wanted all of it at this moment.

@Rainy_is_back

Phoenix had always been one for physical contact. He was quiet the touchy feely person, and always craved the contact. Yet he would never ask it of someone who found it uncomfortable. So getting to be able to curl up with Cicada was incredibly nice.

@ShadeStar

Cicada let out a soft hum as she hesitated for a moment before nuzzling against Phoenix. He always seemed to be more affectionate than her so it should be fine right?

@Rainy_is_back

"I love you…" Phoenix whispered, playing with her hair still. He smiled softly when she nuzzled against him some. "You wanna do anything tonight? Or just chill until we go to sleep, and get up in the morning?" He asked softly.

@ShadeStar

"Can we just chill?" Cicada asked him in return. She honestly didn't have the energy to do anything right now, other than being glad that Phoenix was here with her.

@Rainy_is_back

"Of course darling, whatever you want." Phoenix hummed, smiling softly. Gently he pressed a kiss to her forehead. "Have you eaten anything today? Or, have you eaten dinner?" He asked softly.

@ShadeStar

"I didn't want to leave the dorm today," Cicada admitted as she hummed softly at the gentle kiss. She took a slight breath before admitting, "So I haven't, really, eaten today."

@Rainy_is_back

Phoenix sighed weakly, running a hand through his own hair. "Well, then you need to eat. Can I order you something? Make you something?" He asked softly, starting to idly braid her hair.

@ShadeStar

"Either works," Cicada eventually replied after a moment of thought. She relaxed a lot more at the feeling with her hair.

@Rainy_is_back

"Well, how fast do you want me here with you?" Phoenix asked softly, kissing the top of her head. "I'd be a couple minutes if I had to cook, and only one or two if I was ordering."

@ShadeStar

"Order food then," Cicada told him before she glanced up at him. She didn't want him to leave her alone, not for long anyways, "I want you here with me."

@Rainy_is_back

Phoenix nodded, sitting up on the bed. "Where do you want it from?" He asked softly, pulling his phone from his pocket. "I can order from anywhere."

@ShadeStar

"You can pick, I honestly don't care," Cicada replied staying laid down moving her head onto his lap. She looked up at him, "I'm hungry, but like not hungry for anything specific."

@Rainy_is_back

Phoenix nodded a little, running his fingers through her hair. Finally ordering something, he gave her a gentle smile. "It's on it's way. I just got pizza, I hope that's okay." He hummed, playing with her hair.