forum Potato Farming 101 (O/O)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 37 followers

Deleted user

cool, I will go track down an old templet,
Also note that magic/inhumans/shifters will be a thing, uncommon maybe, but a thing.

Deleted user

Here we are!

Name: Silverado,
Sexuality: Gay, possibly Bi, (Idek.. I just know he ain't straight)
Appearance: Long silvery white hair, thin and skinny. Always has a large satchel with him. Fur vest with hood and pockets. He has pants resembling cargo pants. Fur boots. Ice blue eyes and a deep blue amulet set with a pure white and silver gem.
Wolf form: In wolf form he is slightly smaller than a Hippogriff and has a short muzzle thick fur and large paws. Fur is the same as hair, (This goes for any halfblood wolf) and eyes are the same. His amulet is present in both forms.
Personality: kind caring. Serious and a joker. Always on top of things. Good adviser but not comfortable leading.
Background (occupation, social class, backstory, etc): not of high social class, his parent were killed by hunters when he was young, his oldest brother had left a year before, and he was separated from his other brother the night his parents died. He was on his own from there, and has done pretty well.
Powers: He is a Luna ice hybrid elemental. He doesn't use Ice much. His Luna aura allows dream walking and healing among other things, and his magical strength wanes/increases with the moon phases.
Weapons: Staff, archery
Other (optional): He is an expert healer and a rogue also his ice powers are weak but there and he is resistant to colder conditions.

Deleted user

This is a little vague, and some things will be altered for the setting, but this is one of the better ones I have!

Deleted user

Ah! Okay that makes things clearer….
I'll post mine in a sec.

Deleted user

YAY!! (Also sorry for the wait on the reply….. my chromebook died on me….)

Deleted user

Oh that's cool beans

Name: Lee Whitney
Sexuality: Gay (obviously
Appearance: about 5' 6"; somewhat skinny and sorta buff I guess, but not too skinny to be a stick; butterscotch brown hair; brown eyes; normally white skin with very sparce freckles across his nose bridge and cheek bones; wears a black cap and a black tee shirt with dark brown overalls and shoes (I think I can't remember off the top of my head)
Personality: Very very shy and reserved as well as quiet, but he has a heart of gold for those he cares about. Loves animals and farming stuff because…. He's a farming dude
Background: He owns a farm outside of a large city and grows his own food and stuff. The technology has advanced against him and he's struggling to make money and maintain his farm the way it is. He travels to the city to sell his stuff, but doesn't get very much out of it. (I dunno)
Powers: He got none, yo
Weapons: Do tools count?
Other stuff: Nothing really.

(Does he work??? I have no ideaaaaaaaauuuuhhhhh)

Deleted user

yeah he works! and the weapons was simply cause copied it from another Rp…

Deleted user

I think they might meet at the market, Silver's a healer so he'll be looking for herbs.

Deleted user

(Yeh okay! …. By the way I'm awful at starting…. If anything….)

Deleted user

(Sure. And I was thinking these strange alternatives where Silverado can come to his farm as a wolf and since he isn't like real wolves and goes savage on his livestock he can feed him and things and then he can reveal that he's actually a human that can shift into a wolf, and Lee can keep his secret.
It's an idea, but yesh you can start.)

Deleted user

(My guys aren't really like that… but it would be a cool idea, maybe not with Silver though. Also note that most of my characters are quite literally half human, half wolf. Not humans who can shift to wolf form, or wolves that shift to human form. Both forms are their true form.)

Silver sighed, Thursdays were not good days to have to restock his herb supply. He brushed a lock of silvery hair away from his eyes, striding down the busy market street.

Deleted user

(Oh… Sorry…. I'm sorry I assumed that.)

Lee was standing at his usual spot on the street, with his small table set up. His produce was slowly drying out in the hot sun, and as much as he wanted people to buy it, he was getting several nasty looks from passerbys. All they want is the stuff the factories make…. He sighed but kept hopes up. Maybe someone…. But not today….

Deleted user

Silver sighed, pulling a list from his jacket pocket, shedding the jacket as he did so. Groceries, I need those too. He looked around, seeing nothing but factory processed….. There! He spotted a farmer with his goods.

Deleted user

Lee sighed and held his chin up with his hands. Just as I thought… Another day, another bunch of sun-dried produce…. At this rate, I'm as good as poor….

Deleted user

Silver made a beeline for the man, "Are these processed? If not are they for sale?" he asked quickly, half in disbelief at his luck.

Deleted user

Lee scrambled. "Oh!! Um– er, yes, of course! I mean– no! These aren't processed…." Dang… Keep yourself together, you aren't bankrupt yet…. "Everything here was freshly grown on my very own farm outside of town."

Deleted user

"Perfect!" Said Silver happily, "I take it you don't get mmany customers?"

Deleted user

Lee furrowed his brow sheepishly at the stranger. "Oh, not at all…. Hardly ever…." Everyone just wants the processed food… They don't think about where food comes from… "So what will it be today?"

Deleted user

"Some of those and that…" Silver quickly listed out what he needed, taking a little extra then he needed, "Y'know I never thought I'd find a farmer in this market, do you come out here often?"

Deleted user

Lee got the man's stuff together neatly and nicely, bundling it up for him. "Oh… I come out here every day…. Not many people stop by, and I always think that it would be good to stop coming since no one is buying my produce…." It's sad but it's too true….

Deleted user

"I wish I'd known you were here sooner then!" Said Silver, "I usually end up buying the factory stuff and I hate it"

Deleted user

"That's not the case for everyone else, apparently…." Lee frowned, handing the man his stuff. "I just don't understand…. But I suppose I shouldn't be keeping you from your business…"