forum Potato Farming 101 (O/O)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 37 followers

Deleted user

Lee approached the door and up the stoop. I hope this is right… It should be, anyways… He stuffed the address in his pocket and knocked on Silver's door with the knocker. I hope he's here… That would be embarrassing….

Deleted user

Silver heard a knock at the door, "It's unlocked!" he called, still focused on the potion he was making, adding the very last drop of one elixir to another.

Deleted user

Lee opened the door – which was unlocked like he said – and went on inside. It was quite a nice place, with decent furnishings and stuff like that. Yet Silver was off in another room, so Lee wasn't sure where he was. "Silver?" He called, "Where are you?"

Deleted user

"Right here" he said, appearing in the doorway with an armload of various vials and stuff.

Deleted user

"Oh," Lee suddenly said, his brow scrunching. "I didn't know you were gonna be busy today…." Or he might just be finishing up… "I didn't mean to interupt you with… Whatever it is you're doing right now."

Deleted user

"Don't worry!" said Silver happily. "I was just cleaning up!"

Deleted user

"Oh… Well that's a relief…" Lee glanced around a little bit then back at Silver. "Do you need any help? It looks like you have your hands full…."

Deleted user

"I've got it" he said, carefully setting each one in a particular place in a nearby cupboard. "Please, make yourself at home!"

Deleted user

Lee carefully walked further into the place, unsure if it was really a shop or a home or possibly both. “This is a very nice place….” He said under his breath. “Very nice….” He’s gotta be so happy living here… it’s so upkept and well maintained…

Deleted user

Silver peaked out from a back store room, "Thanks! It can be a little hard to keep up with.. but you run a whole farm single handed!"

Deleted user

(Uhm…. is unsure how to help you seeing as I am a very emotionally broken hooman right now… Has just seen endgame….

Deleted user

(I still don't know how to restart this…